SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ranting::ranting: Why are men so stupid!!! or think we are?

Husband had a voicemail on his phone from some girl! stating she missed him yesterday at the bus-stop and she had been waiting on him #######?? I asked him who she was and he said he had lent some Omen his phone. I asked for what, he said she was running late for work and wanted to call her job. I then asked so how did she get your # he said She probably called her phone and kept the #. He of course pretended to be VEXED and called her to straighten her out. Long story short she called back and I answered the phone. I was not nice, she stated she didnt know he was married and was interested in talking to him so she called her friends # and she retrieved his # from her phone. I still don't believe the tramp but now I have her #.

Now that you explain that he is married, if she calls back you have all right to find her and kick her ###!

AHHAHA...AND FI HIM TO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wapen..wah me errybody so quiet todeh

Morant, Sunny, Jgay,

I was actually working today. :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DEM TINK PPL PICK UP MONEY A STREET BOUT $21,000

Yeah, pretty much that's what they think. My SO only works in the morning now because of extorition issues he is having and refuse to pay the people. So they took ice ####### and puncher his tires, so he has to be careful where he goes and park his car. ITs a shame you work hard and other ppl just sit on their behind and tink them can just come tak wa you have! I was so pissed and still upset about it! One of the guys got arrested police caught him in the act of trying to extort money for someone else and beat him up and arrest him, I wish they had caught all of them!

Portland I can't believe their still doing things like this. :angry: This was rampid a few years ago.

This sort of thing is always in the news now. It's sad.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hola peeps! Que pasa? I was in a training today that was supposed to end at 4, but she let us out around 2:30, SOOOO I came home :) My friend and I are going to see the Tyler Perry play, "The Marriage Counselor" this evening! So excited... :thumbs:

Shrewdie...CONGRATS GIRL! Your approval is a long time coming. Hopefully they will schedule an interview quickly!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

wha gwaan ladies,

Just jumping on so i can rant a bit, im so pissed and frustrated...#######!!!!

Okay, everyone is up to speed on the fact that D needs to apply for a passport but cannot because his ID is incorrect. Today he went to wherever the phock he keeps going in St Annes bay to check on it. Mind you we been trying to correct this since June, anyway he goes in and talks to whoever the same cow who has been handling his case thus far, she decides to call Kingston to see what the hold up is, but in the process of calling Kingston the cow let it slip while on the phone with Kingston that she hadnt actually sent the form in to be corrected until AUg!!!!!! so for 2 months his shyt has been sitting.. well he heard her and got mad, so then he asked since he already paid for all this mess months ago can they give him a printout to show that the correction is in process so that he can apply for passport and they tell him they dont know??? WTH :angry: so then someone on the line in kingston says they will check into it and see if he can use a printout, but they gotta ask someone else so they tell him they will notify him within a few days, and let him know, but there is a backlog of issues with documents in JA so if it turns out he cant use a printout then they cant tell him HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE :crying:

i have to think that god does things for a reason yall, and maybe again this is for me to slow down and not rush the process, but dyam dyam dyam!!!!!

Timeline

Sounds pretty typical of the red tape that seems to surround everything.

Hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
wha gwaan ladies,

Okay, everyone is up to speed on the fact that D needs to apply for a passport but cannot because his ID is incorrect. Today he went to wherever the phock he keeps going in St Annes bay to check on it. Mind you we been trying to correct this since June, anyway he goes in and talks to whoever the same cow who has been handling his case thus far, she decides to call Kingston to see what the hold up is, but in the process of calling Kingston the cow let it slip while on the phone with Kingston that she hadnt actually sent the form in to be corrected until AUg!!!!!! so for 2 months his shyt has been sitting.. well he heard her and got mad, so then he asked since he already paid for all this mess months ago can they give him a printout to show that the correction is in process so that he can apply for passport and they tell him they dont know??? WTH :angry: so then someone on the line in kingston says they will check into it and see if he can use a printout, but they gotta ask someone else so they tell him they will notify him within a few days, and let him know, but there is a backlog of issues with documents in JA so if it turns out he cant use a printout then they cant tell him HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE :crying:

i have to think that god does things for a reason yall, and maybe again this is for me to slow down and not rush the process, but dyam dyam dyam!!!!!

Honey, I know you must want to kill somebody right now...I have a question, and maybe someone here knows the answer...does he HAVE to get the i.d. in St Ann's Bay. I know I'm thinking along "American" lines, but I know that you can get a state id pretty much in any city so long as you show proof of residency. Does this apply in JA as well? Could he go over, say, to the next parish to try and get an id?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
wha gwaan ladies,

Honey, I know you must want to kill somebody right now...I have a question, and maybe someone here knows the answer...does he HAVE to get the i.d. in St Ann's Bay. I know I'm thinking along "American" lines, but I know that you can get a state id pretty much in any city so long as you show proof of residency. Does this apply in JA as well? Could he go over, say, to the next parish to try and get an id?

You think it will be easier somewhere else? Interesting theory..........Good one too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
wha gwaan ladies,

Keep your chin up Girl - and tell him to stay on them. Don't let weeks or months go by. Every couple of days he needs to call or show up. Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!

I'd say stay on track with filing your papers. If you need more time after you get your NOA2, you can plug along - but let the waiting be on your schedule, not USCIS.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
wha gwaan ladies,

You think it will be easier somewhere else? Interesting theory..........Good one too.

Just seems to me that if the people in St Ann's Bay are THAT incompetent, and no one else seems to care or do anything about their incompetence, then if he is able to go elsewhere to get the job done then I would do it ASAP

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

island im confused, i was under the impression that we could not mail off our paperwork until i had a passport number for him to put on the documents? so i couldnt file without that stuff right, or are you saying file it anyway and let them send me an RFE, with the hopes that by the time that happens we will have it straight???? shoot its been 5 going on 6 months already????? :crying:

i told him plan B was to apply for a drivers license, but who says that we can do that any quicker ( sighing)

Timeline
island im confused, i was under the impression that we could not mail off our paperwork until i had a passport number for him to put on the documents? so i couldnt file without that stuff right, or are you saying file it anyway and let them send me an RFE, with the hopes that by the time that happens we will have it straight???? shoot its been 5 going on 6 months already????? :crying:

What documents are you referring to Honey? If I recall, when Belly and I initially did the K1 we didn't need the passport until later in the process...He initially needs passport photos which he can get with no problems..no id needed even

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

i told him plan B was to apply for a drivers license, but who says that we can do that any quicker ( sighing)

Honey, what form do you need to put a passport number for Dewayne on? I don't remember putting a passport number on any form.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.