SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He buys car fix them and then hire people to drive them as taxi, when things are slow he drives his own car as a taxi.

On my last trip, my rental car must've looked like a taxi car cuz people were trying to flag me for a ride. After a few times I thought I should pick them up and make a few bucks - at least pay for my rental car!

I can see it now :yes::rofl:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He buys car fix them and then hire people to drive them as taxi, when things are slow he drives his own car as a taxi.

On my last trip, my rental car must've looked like a taxi car cuz people were trying to flag me for a ride. After a few times I thought I should pick them up and make a few bucks - at least pay for my rental car!

lol, you probably could have..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I can see it now :yes::rofl:

OK!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

:ranting::ranting: Why are men so stupid!!! or think we are?

Husband had a voicemail on his phone from some girl! stating she missed him yesterday at the bus-stop and she had been waiting on him #######?? I asked him who she was and he said he had lent some Omen his phone. I asked for what, he said she was running late for work and wanted to call her job. I then asked so how did she get your # he said She probably called her phone and kept the #. He of course pretended to be VEXED and called her to straighten her out. Long story short she called back and I answered the phone. I was not nice, she stated she didnt know he was married and was interested in talking to him so she called her friends # and she retrieved his # from her phone. I still don't believe the tramp but now I have her #.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
HI, KIMMY THE BABIES ARE SOOOO CUTE.

hey Rox..how r u ? thank you..she getting big :)

Morant...see i would be pissed too..but u gotta remember some of these girls don't give a damn if the men are married..at least he was oblivious to the fact when u checked him...that she kept his #...but this must have not been the 1st time cause he knew her name

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Husband had a voicemail on his phone from some girl! stating she missed him yesterday at the bus-stop and she had been waiting on him #######?? I asked him who she was and he said he had lent some Omen his phone. I asked for what, he said she was running late for work and wanted to call her job. I then asked so how did she get your # he said She probably called her phone and kept the #. He of course pretended to be VEXED and called her to straighten her out. Long story short she called back and I answered the phone. I was not nice, she stated she didnt know he was married and was interested in talking to him so she called her friends # and she retrieved his # from her phone. I still don't believe the tramp but now I have her #.

I'm sorry...... (F) Hopefully she won't call again now that she has spoken with you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morant...see i would be pissed too..but u gotta remember some of these girls don't give a damn if the men are married..at least he was oblivious to the fact when u checked him...that she kept his #...but this must have not been the 1st time cause he knew her name

Sorry Morant :( That would piss me off too. I have dealt with similar stuff and it is amazing to me how ruthless and rude some of these girls can be. Sometimes the fact that he is married makes him MORE appealing to them :wacko: Whatever :angry:

Timeline

:blush:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now that you explain that he is married, if she calls back you have all right to find her and kick her ###!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Now that you explain that he is married, if she calls back you have all right to find her and kick her ###!

I like how U think :bonk: . I'M out time to do some work!!

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.