SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok yall, I'm in trouble!! I didnt book my flight cause I heard Tash date moved and I didnt want to have to book and change and incur that fee. Well now, the stupid price of the flight went up cause of course I waited to be less than 3 weeks to the date of flying. I ant find a decent ticket from LAX. I ususally just fly AJ cus they the only ones who do direct from LA, but the price is like $560-$580. OMG!!

I dont want to spend so much, plus I still need to figure out a place to stay when I get there. You guys no of any deals on airlines from LAX to Kingston?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
okay guys...I AM NOT PREGNANT! I took 3 pregnancy test and they are all negative. So I guessing that it is stress related why my period still did not show up. I have a MAJOR exam in November.

Ohhhhh dang 1luv I was hoping for a POSITIVE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Sunny I broke down a bought a DOZEN goldencrust patties they're soooooo good. You done yet?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Sol..sex crazed wah!!..where wid which newborn and a toddler wah about fi drive in to drink

Lita..yuh feel mi..and soon please throw work and school pon tap a all dat...aw bwoy..LIFE!! :)

Sol,Yaads and Shem (shame on u)..do not follow dem..well do not follow Yaads..mek she tan deh..

QUOTING RULES :)

*1 line quote r fine

*do not quote anything Yaads seh

*make a referral to what ur talking

*LEARN TO DELETE THE QUOTE THAT QUOTED THE QUOTE U R QUOTING ...whew that was hard...lmao

LUV...mi still no surprise yet..i've heard stories...u just wait til next month..u save 1 a di test..dem come 2 inna pack right? :lol:

Lawny..wah u a go wid 12 dyam patty

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Mi ago nyam di 12 of dem and drink one big jug a grape kool-aid if mi can find it...

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

im bored

lawny save me just one i am addicted to those things i looooovvveee them, i was gonna try to buy a case to bring back when i was in sangster but i was almost broke and my hands were full

Have you all heard Jamine Sullivan's new song called busting out ya windows? She has a song about how she busted out an ex's windows in his car. And how it made her feel good. I've never done that before. Does anyone have any good stories?

im bored

lawny save me just one i am addicted to those things i looooovvveee them, i was gonna try to buy a case to bring back when i was in sangster but i was almost broke and my hands were full

Honey; I love In April I brought back 2 DOZEN and I had 1/2 dozen harddough bread in my HAND, don't ask.

tep aff a mi name

Okay...mi caan tek it no more mi yey a bun mi

Kimmy -- mi a try fi listen to the doctor, but the damn devil a whispah innah mi ears...cho mi gaan go drink sitin cold

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny where else can i find them, other than the airport cause i want to put some in my suitcase and hope i dont get a case of salmonella before i get back to the states....LOL

i love that bust yo windows song ...LOL

when i came back this lady was on the plane next to me and she was eating some time of stewed fish or something she was seated in the middle she was a dred from florida, she had a strong JA accent but then she spoke yet another language when she got on the phone with her fam, maybe she was haitian but she was cool as hell, her food had the plane on jam though...LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Have you all heard Jamine Sullivan's new song called busting out ya windows? She has a song about how she busted out an ex's windows in his car. And how it made her feel good. I've never done that before. Does anyone have any good stories?

I like that song. Sorry, no crazy stories ova here.

Honey I got them in Trelawny, mi no know if any bakery is near where your SO lives.

www.goldenkrustbakery.com

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny he is in steertown and lives up some hill i cant remember the name of it, the only thing i hear him talk of in steertown is pool parties...LOL

chalky hill maybe??? i dont know i dont catch every word just yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.