SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DEM TINK PPL PICK UP MONEY A STREET BOUT $21,000

Yeah, pretty much that's what they think. My SO only works in the morning now because of extorition issues he is having and refuse to pay the people. So they took ice ####### and puncher his tires, so he has to be careful where he goes and park his car. ITs a shame you work hard and other ppl just sit on their behind and tink them can just come tak wa you have! I was so pissed and still upset about it! One of the guys got arrested police caught him in the act of trying to extort money for someone else and beat him up and arrest him, I wish they had caught all of them!

That's horrible Portland. Sorry he has to deal with that.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yaads call mi slow but mi no know how fi search fi dem tings pon youtube

Mi nah sey wan word :no:

:rofl:

If you eva waan fi knoa mek mi knoa...mi cyaan mek step by step picta instruction :yes:

:thumbs: u know i do :)

Yeah, pretty much that's what they think. My SO only works in the morning now because of extorition issues he is having and refuse to pay the people. So they took ice ####### and puncher his tires, so he has to be careful where he goes and park his car. ITs a shame you work hard and other ppl just sit on their behind and tink them can just come tak wa you have! I was so pissed and still upset about it! One of the guys got arrested police caught him in the act of trying to extort money for someone else and beat him up and arrest him, I wish they had caught all of them!

wah !! JA i tell yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

mi gi yuh joke

Wey ie dey? Mi nah si none :P

Mi nah sey wan word :no:

If you eva waan fi knoa mek mi knoa...mi cyaan mek step by step picta instruction :yes:

:thumbs: u know i do :)

Mek mi wuk pon ie an git back tuh yuh soon.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOOK Aat what I found!!

Wed 29th Oct 2008

Beach View Apartments *** 'Hip Strip' in Montego Bay

Your Home Away From Home!

Specially Priced For Bookings Made Now Jamaica's Best Value Package!

Fully furnished in lovely island ambience large one and two bedroom spacious apartments, Air Conditioned, private large bath & shower, cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cellphone available and free wireless internet connection.

These comfortable accommodations are located in beautiful surroundings with adjoining open-air rock garden, good size patio with ocean view.

Located at 39 Gloucester Avenue in the heart of the 'Hip Strip" at Hip Strip Plaza in Montego Bay's premier tourist area, all accommodations nestles by a beautiful foliage hill just 2 minutes walk from large and lovely white sand beach and green park public area where jogging, running and exercising is optional. Taxis and sightseeing tours available on the spot.

Most restaurants and nite clubs only 2 minutes walk away from apartments including: Pelican Grill, Burger King and also Chinese and American restaurants, Margueritaville, Coral Cliff and gaming lounge, and The Brewery just to name a few.

Only 10 minutes walk from the world's famous Doctors Cave white sand beach, banks, duty free shopping and souvenir / straw area, and the United States Consulate Office. Hip Strip Plaza is the most centrally located area on the Hip-strip and only 15 minutes walk from the City Centre and downtown Montego Bay's Duty Free and shopping area, Post Office, and 5 minutes walk from the Canadian Consulate Office.

These spacious apartments can accommodate up to Four Adults and Two Children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMAICA ATTRACTIONS AND TOURS AVAILABLE FROM BEACH VIEW APARTMENTS

South Coast Jungle Safari & YS Falls

North Coast Tours to Ocho Rios including Dunn's River Falls

Mountain Valley Rafting

Click here to see more pictures and attractions available with enquiry or booking form if needed

This is the frontal view of the apartments located next door to the beautiful rock garden.

All apartments are fully air-conditioned with personal cell-phones available, refrigerator, plates, drinking glasses, tea cups; microwave, television, private bath and shower, etc..

This free large half moon shaped public white sand beach is just 2 minutes walk from your apartment and nestles beside the free public park

FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION CALL US TOLL-FREE:

From United States (except Florida) at (1 866 878 5982)

From Florida only at (1 786 838 0688)

From United Kingdom (0808 1202315)

From Canada (1 866 878 5982)

From Jamaica (1–888-Jamaica) 1–888-526-2422

Call us and we will call you back immediately

Or email us letter form marzouca@cwjamaica.com

Or click here for Enquiry Form or Booking & Payment Form

Office Hours are:

9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm eastern time Mondays to Fridays

10:15 am ~ 4:15 pm eastern time Saturdays & Sundays

Click here for Terms & Conditions/Easy Payment Plan and Customer Comments

Package Includes

Large accommodation for amount of nights purchased

Accommodation tax

Two double beds in each Apartment

Air Conditioning

Private bath & shower

Hot & Cold water

Cable T V

Personal cellphone available

24 Hour Security

Refrigerator

Microwave, Coffee Maker & Toaster

towels, sheets, soap & tissue provided

Utensils ( glasses & cutlery)

Free half moon shaped white sand public beach with jogging and walking park one minute walk from your apartment door.

Information and sight seeing tours available.

Free Wireless Internet Connection

Cellphone available

Massage Therapist available by appointment

Round trip transportation on your arrival from Montego Bay Airport to Hotel and back for your departure if needed is US$15 per person. Please add this amount to package price.

Prices of package

Nights: 3 4 7 Nightly Rate Dates

RECESSION SPECIAL

1 to 2 persons ~ One Bedroom Apartment ~ WAS 225 300 525 75 Year round

1 to 2 persons ~ One Bedroom Apartment ~ NOW 195 260 455 65 Until Dec 14 2008

4 persons ~ Two Bedroom Apartment 390 520 910 130 Year round

1 to 2 persons ~ One Bedroom Apartment 225 300 525 75 From Dec 15 2008

Extra Person Rate is $20.00 per night per person

What's the price?? Oh I see it, is that $195 per night?

What does he do?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Prices of package

Nights: 3 4 7 Nightly Rate Dates RECESSION SPECIAL

If I am reading that right it would be $195 for 3 nights or $455 for a week?! What a deal!

Timeline

mi gi yuh joke

It's simple Kimmy - just type in what you are searching for, just like on google.

:blush: ..oh :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Prices of package

Nights: 3 4 7 Nightly Rate Dates RECESSION SPECIAL

If I am reading that right it would be $195 for 3 nights or $455 for a week?! What a deal!

Yuh good Yards, I missed dat!

Filed: Timeline

Portland I can't believe their still doing things like this. :angry: This was rampid a few years ago.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOOK Aat what I found!!

Wed 29th Oct 2008

Beach View Apartments *** 'Hip Strip' in Montego Bay

Your Home Away From Home!

Specially Priced For Bookings Made Now Jamaica's Best Value Package!

Fully furnished in lovely island ambience large one and two bedroom spacious apartments, Air Conditioned, private large bath & shower, cable TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cellphone available and free wireless internet connection.

These comfortable accommodations are located in beautiful surroundings with adjoining open-air rock garden, good size patio with ocean view.

Located at 39 Gloucester Avenue in the heart of the 'Hip Strip" at Hip Strip Plaza in Montego Bay's premier tourist area, all accommodations nestles by a beautiful foliage hill just 2 minutes walk from large and lovely white sand beach and green park public area where jogging, running and exercising is optional. Taxis and sightseeing tours available on the spot.

Most restaurants and nite clubs only 2 minutes walk away from apartments including: Pelican Grill, Burger King and also Chinese and American restaurants, Margueritaville, Coral Cliff and gaming lounge, and The Brewery just to name a few.

Only 10 minutes walk from the world's famous Doctors Cave white sand beach, banks, duty free shopping and souvenir / straw area, and the United States Consulate Office. Hip Strip Plaza is the most centrally located area on the Hip-strip and only 15 minutes walk from the City Centre and downtown Montego Bay's Duty Free and shopping area, Post Office, and 5 minutes walk from the Canadian Consulate Office.

These spacious apartments can accommodate up to Four Adults and Two Children.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAMAICA ATTRACTIONS AND TOURS AVAILABLE FROM BEACH VIEW APARTMENTS

South Coast Jungle Safari & YS Falls

North Coast Tours to Ocho Rios including Dunn's River Falls

Mountain Valley Rafting

Click here to see more pictures and attractions available with enquiry or booking form if needed

This is the frontal view of the apartments located next door to the beautiful rock garden.

All apartments are fully air-conditioned with personal cell-phones available, refrigerator, plates, drinking glasses, tea cups; microwave, television, private bath and shower, etc..

This free large half moon shaped public white sand beach is just 2 minutes walk from your apartment and nestles beside the free public park

FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION CALL US TOLL-FREE:

From United States (except Florida) at (1 866 878 5982)

From Florida only at (1 786 838 0688)

From United Kingdom (0808 1202315)

From Canada (1 866 878 5982)

From Jamaica (1–888-Jamaica) 1–888-526-2422

Call us and we will call you back immediately

Or email us letter form marzouca@cwjamaica.com

Or click here for Enquiry Form or Booking & Payment Form

Office Hours are:

9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm eastern time Mondays to Fridays

10:15 am ~ 4:15 pm eastern time Saturdays & Sundays

Click here for Terms & Conditions/Easy Payment Plan and Customer Comments

Package Includes

Large accommodation for amount of nights purchased

Accommodation tax

Two double beds in each Apartment

Air Conditioning

Private bath & shower

Hot & Cold water

Cable T V

Personal cellphone available

24 Hour Security

Refrigerator

Microwave, Coffee Maker & Toaster

towels, sheets, soap & tissue provided

Utensils ( glasses & cutlery)

Free half moon shaped white sand public beach with jogging and walking park one minute walk from your apartment door.

Information and sight seeing tours available.

Free Wireless Internet Connection

Cellphone available

Massage Therapist available by appointment

Round trip transportation on your arrival from Montego Bay Airport to Hotel and back for your departure if needed is US$15 per person. Please add this amount to package price.

Prices of package

Nights: 3 4 7 Nightly Rate Dates

RECESSION SPECIAL

What does he do?

He buys car fix them and then hire people to drive them as taxi, when things are slow he drives his own car as a taxi.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

It's simple Kimmy - just type in what you are searching for, just like on google.

:blush: ..oh :whistle:

Nah worry yuhself...mi soon come fi help yuh :D It really is simple. Go to youtube and type in the search box like Island said. Sometimes you have to get creative with your search terms but it is easy for the most part to find what you are looking for.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Portland I can't believe their still doing things like this. :angry: This was rampid a few years ago.

Yeah, I didn't know that this goes on. It seems like it has been going on for awhile he says most people just pay up instead of dealing with all this, but him way too facty fi work and pay nuh body. And its not like you can just go to the police with it.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

THANKS YAADS DATS WHY MI CYAAN FIND ANYTHING CAUSE NOTHING GOOD COMES UP WHEN I SEARCH..LIKE MI COULDN'T FIND STING OR WEDDI WEDDI VIDEOS

Timeline
He buys car fix them and then hire people to drive them as taxi, when things are slow he drives his own car as a taxi.

On my last trip, my rental car must've looked like a taxi car cuz people were trying to flag me for a ride. After a few times I thought I should pick them up and make a few bucks - at least pay for my rental car!

Timeline
THANKS YAADS DATS WHY MI CYAAN FIND ANYTHING CAUSE NOTHING GOOD COMES UP WHEN I SEARCH..LIKE MI COULDN'T FIND STING OR WEDDI WEDDI VIDEOS

Ahhh wi spell it like dat to an nah find a ting...spell ie weddy weddy.

http://www.google.com/search?q=weddy+weddy...e.com&hl=en

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.