Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - It's almost over now.

Okay...so, it looks like some of my co-worker are having issues with the wardrobes this week. One of the VPs just walked into my office and several of the tracks are falling out of the back of her head. I tried to tell her but she was too busy yelling at me, so am I wrong...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: how far was the track hanging out Lawny?? that is hysterical. Did she loot embarrassed at all?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

Okay...so, it looks like some of my co-worker are having issues with the wardrobes this week. One of the VPs just walked into my office and several of the tracks are falling out of the back of her head. I tried to tell her but she was too busy yelling at me, so am I wrong...

:rofl: how far was the track hanging out Lawny?? that is hysterical. Did she loot embarrassed at all?

uh..whats a track?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

uh..whats a track?

It's fake hair that women get sewn or glued in to make their hair longer. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

uh..whats a track?

fake hair

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
uh..whats a track?

I love you Shrewie cuz I was too fraid to ask!!! Mi naw no either.

So the fake hair thing is something I have been learning about. When I was in JA people watching, A and I would have like contests to see who could pick out the fake hair v real hair. Of course he was much better at than I. Crazy...I know.... :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline
hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

Wakey,

It's layered and all 3 sections were haning down her back...she is so FRIGGIN rude...she was yelling at me so loud this morning. She's still walking around like that. You can see were the tracks were glued in....noone wants to tell her, cause she so DEFENSIVE :angry: ...looking fly, but hair is frigged up

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
uh..whats a track?

So the fake hair thing is something I have been learning about. When I was in JA people watching, A and I would have like contests to see who could pick out the fake hair v real hair. Of course he was much better at than I. Crazy...I know.... :wacko:

well, I taught in the ghetto for a few years so I know about fake hair a little...not that its ghetto..but that...even the little girls that didnt have $$ for food had some nice hair :)

BUT. I didnt know that was called a track..so is that what they call the fake hair thats like in a horizontal strip that has a LOT of hair on it?

I think I get it now!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

Mrs. P mi nuh pregnany 1st reponse and mother nature CONFIRM dat.

Yards, I wash out my body every 3 months the old fashion was with (senna) and cerease bush tea from Jamaica. I just make sure I don't have to go anywhere that weekend. Made the mistake and thought I could be out the house for 1 hour...that was a BIG BIG MISTAKE :blush:

Hehehe I can just imagine how big of a mistake that would have been. First time I did the whole wash out thing I was like "oh this won't be no big deal" :no: dead wrong!

Filed: Timeline
Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

Mrs. P mi nuh pregnany 1st reponse and mother nature CONFIRM dat.

Yards, I wash out my body every 3 months the old fashion was with (senna) and cerease bush tea from Jamaica. I just make sure I don't have to go anywhere that weekend. Made the mistake and thought I could be out the house for 1 hour...that was a BIG BIG MISTAKE :blush:

Hehehe I can just imagine how big of a mistake that would have been. First time I did the whole wash out thing I was like "oh this won't be no big deal" :no: dead wrong!

Girl, who you telling. I damn near ran down everyone in the mall to get to the restroom.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Oh no! How embarrassing :help:

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Timeline
uh..whats a track?

well, I taught in the ghetto for a few years so I know about fake hair a little...not that its ghetto..but that...even the little girls that didnt have $$ for food had some nice hair :)

BUT. I didnt know that was called a track..so is that what they call the fake hair thats like in a horizontal strip that has a LOT of hair on it?I think I get it now!

:yes:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Girl, who you telling. I damn near ran down everyone in the mall to get to the restroom.

:rofl: Oh man that would have been awful! I learned real quick that everyone in the house cannot wash out at the same time if ya only got one bathroom/outhouse :blush::no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.