SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yesterday, I said that I had three more nights to sleep alone. Wellllll, my mom came over last night because her husband is out of town and slept with me. She'll be there tonight to. :wacko: I guess I should have said 1 night of sleep alone. :blink:

JALOVE,

When are we going to see a pic of Ms. Sanaa

Shrewdie,

How is Lita and Evan doing? Have you talked to her.

thanks guys! I am still sad, but the stress is gone!

I am thinking of planning a trip sometime soon since it seems like we will be waiting for an interview date, but I cant help but think we need to save the money...thoughts?

He begged me to come this weekend as in, "I thought you might be able to come Friday" ...sure....let me get right on that!!

Yes, I talked to Lita last night. They are doing well and enjoying their time together!! Yesterday was Evan's birthday, so what a great gift!

I think it might be hitting him that he isnt "in Kansas anymore" ...but they are very very happy!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies;

Claire,

Any remedies, I'm still not feeling well. My aunt just moved to California she's an ICU speciality nurse paying $90K a year...that's without overtime. Quicking myself in the head for not going to nursing school. I wanted to be a L&D nurse.

Honey; I'm hanging in there

sbj and Sunny is FREEZING outside......

Sunny, that damn rass APPLICATION is so LONGGGGGGGG

JG -- what's up?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yesterday, I said that I had three more nights to sleep alone. Wellllll, my mom came over last night because her husband is out of town and slept with me. She'll be there tonight to. :wacko: I guess I should have said 1 night of sleep alone. :blink:

JALOVE,

When are we going to see a pic of Ms. Sanaa

Shrewdie,

How is Lita and Evan doing? Have you talked to her.

thanks guys! I am still sad, but the stress is gone!

I am thinking of planning a trip sometime soon since it seems like we will be waiting for an interview date, but I cant help but think we need to save the money...thoughts?

He begged me to come this weekend as in, "I thought you might be able to come Friday" ...sure....let me get right on that!!

Yes, I talked to Lita last night. They are doing well and enjoying their time together!! Yesterday was Evan's birthday, so what a great gift!

I think it might be hitting him that he isnt "in Kansas anymore" ...but they are very very happy!!!

That's normal. He will have a lot of those moments for a long time. I'm happy for them.

Well, yes, you need to save money for all sorts of things. But, you could be in for a long wait till interview. I guess you have to weigh it all and see what you can do.

Hi Tre. It's all good. I took a ride to look at a house this morning after my exercise class. A friend of mine is buying up Auction houses. We looked at one that was small but nice. Today's was much better. He's going to try and win it and then we'll do a rent to own for a few years and then apply for a loan and buy it from him. Cross your fingers.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
That's normal. He will have a lot of those moments for a long time. I'm happy for them.

Well, yes, you need to save money for all sorts of things. But, you could be in for a long wait till interview. I guess you have to weigh it all and see what you can do.

Hi Tre. It's all good. I took a ride to look at a house this morning after my exercise class. A friend of mine is buying up Auction houses. We looked at one that was small but nice. Today's was much better. He's going to try and win it and then we'll do a rent to own for a few years and then apply for a loan and buy it from him. Cross your fingers.

I agree with JG Shrewie, you need to weigh it. I know sometimes we have to get the visit in there, even if its a short one, otherwise we start getting off track with each other.

That's exciting JG!! I hope it goes well for you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Claire,

Any remedies, I'm still not feeling well. My aunt just moved to California she's an ICU speciality nurse paying $90K a year...that's without overtime. Quicking myself in the head for not going to nursing school. I wanted to be a L&D nurse.

Honey; I'm hanging in there

sbj and Sunny is FREEZING outside......

Sunny, that damn rass APPLICATION is so LONGGGGGGGG

JG -- what's up?

hello.... i would love that pay...would NOT love nursing.. I would be awful at it!

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Okay...so, it looks like some of my co-worker are having issues with the wardrobes this week. One of the VPs just walked into my office and several of the tracks are falling out of the back of her head. I tried to tell her but she was too busy yelling at me, so am I wrong...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I agree with JG Shrewie, you need to weigh it. I know sometimes we have to get the visit in there, even if its a short one, otherwise we start getting off track with each other.

That's exciting JG!! I hope it goes well for you.

yeah.. I am thinking we need one too

probably a thanksgiving one rather than Christmas?

who knows...gotta weigh the options!

thanks for the advice gals!

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Timeline
Hi everybody good mornin i wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes n congrats :) i finally caught up on my rest n starting to get used to how the feeding goes with waking up every 3-4 hours.

Forgot my manners....Good morning everyone. Hope each and everyone have a wonderful and productive day. I am chilling in bed right now until I have to go do my flu clinic later.

JaLove, we are waiting on baby pics and you should change your siggy...lol

haha i just changed it right before i saw ur post :)

good morning

welcome back Jalove

congrats to (3) good news!

:thumbs:

love.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Portland....where in NY are u ?

Hey Dillon I love her hair too :)

Hey Sol..

I am in Brooklyn!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
:lol: Yaads...

Mrs.P wash out is like detoxing ur system

Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

dat nah go help...

I know :P that is just what I hear all the time for any ailment :lol: Tooth problems - maybe yuh need fi wash out, headache - yuh need fi wash out, tired - maybe yuh need fi wash out :rofl:

Rum and wash out fix everything :yes::P

Yuh nah knoa dat Kimmy? :rolleyes:

u dyam rite..mi need a wash out yah now..hahaaaa mi belly...anybody memba Codliver oil..(where's my puky smiley)

New pics

CIMG0468.jpgCIMG0454.jpgCIMG0490.jpg

I love the pictures!

here is my Trevor in the TOOOOO small transformer bumble bee costume!

:rofl::rofl:

love.jpg

dwl............ I'm telling Sunny he's a power ranger and she's like that's not a power ranger...

So, he's bumblebee my son is bat man

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Okay...so, it looks like some of my co-worker are having issues with the wardrobes this week. One of the VPs just walked into my office and several of the tracks are falling out of the back of her head. I tried to tell her but she was too busy yelling at me, so am I wrong...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

love.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everybody good mornin i wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes n congrats :) i finally caught up on my rest n starting to get used to how the feeding goes with waking up every 3-4 hours.

Forgot my manners....Good morning everyone. Hope each and everyone have a wonderful and productive day. I am chilling in bed right now until I have to go do my flu clinic later.

JaLove, we are waiting on baby pics and you should change your siggy...lol

haha i just changed it right before i saw ur post :)

:lol: when I saw it I went back and edited my post.... :lol:

Morning everyone!!

How do you go back and edit a post??

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
dwl............ I'm telling Sunny he's a power ranger and she's like that's not a power ranger...

So, he's bumblebee my son is bat man

i never knew what "bumble bee" was until i watch the transformer movie

girl, look how short the pants are???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

love.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.