SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yesterday, I said that I had three more nights to sleep alone. Wellllll, my mom came over last night because her husband is out of town and slept with me. She'll be there tonight to. :wacko: I guess I should have said 1 night of sleep alone. :blink:

JALOVE,

When are we going to see a pic of Ms. Sanaa

Shrewdie,

How is Lita and Evan doing? Have you talked to her.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: Yaads...

Mrs.P wash out is like detoxing ur system

Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

dat nah go help...

I know :P that is just what I hear all the time for any ailment :lol: Tooth problems - maybe yuh need fi wash out, headache - yuh need fi wash out, tired - maybe yuh need fi wash out :rofl:

Rum and wash out fix everything :yes::P

Yuh nah knoa dat Kimmy? :rolleyes:

u dyam rite..mi need a wash out yah now..hahaaaa mi belly...anybody memba Codliver oil..(where's my puky smiley)

New pics

CIMG0468.jpgCIMG0454.jpgCIMG0490.jpg

AWWWWWWW....Kimmy she is a doll..cutie pie :luv::luv: I love the one where she is sleeping on her side

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
girl, no cable ova here im to cheap and im never home long enuff to watch, but will probably reinstall it when dwayne comes...LOL

i am right there with you. my friends try to tell me things and I am like "why you tryin to talk to me about that mess, yall know Im too cheap for cable"..but as the winter approaches... I might wish I did have it!

hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Shrewie!!! Even though the expedite didn't do exactly as we wanted, it got some progress!

Yesterday, I said that I had three more nights to sleep alone. Wellllll, my mom came over last night because her husband is out of town and slept with me. She'll be there tonight to. :wacko: I guess I should have said 1 night of sleep alone. :blink:

JALOVE,

When are we going to see a pic of Ms. Sanaa

Shrewdie,

How is Lita and Evan doing? Have you talked to her.

That's sweet Sunny....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On his JA phone? or did you give him a new phone to use? Or tell him to call you collect? Andre's phone would not work once he left JA. Wouldn't work at all. We tried everything. And, that stupid thing was from the US and unlocked. New SIM card....we tried everything.

yeah Digicel will NOT work outside of Jamaica. I think you have to call them prior to leaving for them to activate International Roaming, and you have to have enough credit LOADED on the phone as well if it's prepaid. Actually he did what you asked him to do Lita...call when you reach Ft. Lauderdale...not the airport in Jamaica. :blush::innocent:

i used my dig fon here but it sure eat up the credit! i know miphone dont work here

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
girl, no cable ova here im to cheap and im never home long enuff to watch, but will probably reinstall it when dwayne comes...LOL

i am right there with you. my friends try to tell me things and I am like "why you tryin to talk to me about that mess, yall know Im too cheap for cable"..but as the winter approaches... I might wish I did have it!

hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

WOW Shrewdie, that is great news :dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi guys my wife and son got the visa approve today and they only ask her 3 question

good luck to all my peeps going up next

Congrats Kenrick :dance::dance:

Ditto! That's wonderful news...

Hey Sunny, Jalove, Island and Forbes ( waving)

Morning Girl (waving back)

Hey Honeychild.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Forgot my manners....Good morning everyone. Hope each and everyone have a wonderful and productive day. I am chilling in bed right now until I have to go do my flu clinic later.

JaLove, we are waiting on baby pics and you should change your siggy...lol

Waoiiiiiiiieeee, I see you did when I was typing...sorrrrrryyyyy :star:

Edited by clairern

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everybody good mornin i wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes n congrats :) i finally caught up on my rest n starting to get used to how the feeding goes with waking up every 3-4 hours.

Forgot my manners....Good morning everyone. Hope each and everyone have a wonderful and productive day. I am chilling in bed right now until I have to go do my flu clinic later.

haha i just changed it right before i saw ur post :)

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Hi everybody good mornin i wanted to say thanks for all the well wishes n congrats :) i finally caught up on my rest n starting to get used to how the feeding goes with waking up every 3-4 hours.

haha i just changed it right before i saw ur post :)

:lol: when I saw it I went back and edited my post.... :lol:

Timeline
hi guys my wife and son got the visa approve today and they only ask her 3 question

good luck to all my peeps going up next

Congrats, Kenrick.

hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

That is great news, Shrewdie. A few more baby steps and you will be done. Hang in there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Glad things are going well Jalove. Enjoy every minute of it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.