Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy you have two of the cutest babies i have seen. which one can i have?

dillon were gonna have to link up when you get here?

sol, Pm me back and let me know how goes it?

I will probably be there from the 21st to the 3rd...so 2 weeks.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ahhahaa..Thanks Honey...i think u have to 1st get thru DADDY :)

Hey Kimmy I enjoyed the pictures of the likkle dolls. They grow up so fast. I was just looking at mine the other day remembering when I brought them home how little and cute they were. They are nearly 2 now just 3 more months before THE TERRIBLE TWO'S. LOL I think Naomi has already started hers early. They have brought a lot of smiles to my life. I think it is funny how things turn out sometimes. I thought I was done being a mommy to little babies and here I am enjoying it but sad at times when I think about how this is really my last go around at being mommy to babies.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

awww Sol thank u..i know what u mean...I look at Kimora who just turned 3 and remember when she used to cry allllll the time and now she's tellin i don't want to mommy :). she's been in terrible 2's since she was 1..ahhahhaa..no lie...my fabulous diva

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey ladies and gents....I'll try to post a link to my myspace page. I posted some of the pics from the West Indian Day Parade in NY this past September. Here it is:

www.myspace.com/educated_and_proud

You should just be able to copy and paste that into your browser. Hope u enjoy

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline

That's great news Kenrick...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

Mrs. P mi nuh pregnany 1st reponse and mother nature CONFIRM dat.

Yards, I wash out my body every 3 months the old fashion was with (senna) and cerease bush tea from Jamaica. I just make sure I don't have to go anywhere that weekend. Made the mistake and thought I could be out the house for 1 hour...that was a BIG BIG MISTAKE :blush:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
girl, no cable ova here im to cheap and im never home long enuff to watch, but will probably reinstall it when dwayne comes...LOL

i am right there with you. my friends try to tell me things and I am like "why you tryin to talk to me about that mess, yall know Im too cheap for cable"..but as the winter approaches... I might wish I did have it!

hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

girl, no cable ova here im to cheap and im never home long enuff to watch, but will probably reinstall it when dwayne comes...LOL

i am right there with you. my friends try to tell me things and I am like "why you tryin to talk to me about that mess, yall know Im too cheap for cable"..but as the winter approaches... I might wish I did have it!

hey guys-

called NVC.

Expedite denied.

BUT

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yipppeeeeeeee well, that's a START

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Shrewdie........ Your getting there girl. Baby steps...

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!!

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.