SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Scared to quote :o but I'm good Yardie. How are you?

Great :D Ready for the weekend!

I am going to keep on quoting...mi nah fraid a Kimmy! :unsure:

:rofl: You're in trouble now.

Mi ready fi war...yuh hear dat Kimmy...mi ready fi WAR!

:rofl:

:pop:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Scared to quote :o but I'm good Yardie. How are you?

Great :D Ready for the weekend!

I am going to keep on quoting...mi nah fraid a Kimmy! :unsure:

:rofl: You're in trouble now.

Mi ready fi war...yuh hear dat Kimmy...mi ready fi WAR!

:rofl:

:pop:

thsmileymarine.gif

boxing.gif

Look how many quotes we have going now :whistle:

Edited by Yardiewife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quote for the day:

'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'

So - if you give her #######, you will receive more sh#@ than any one human being can handle!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AWW JG..ur not alone..i'm here with the girls Kimora wake up from her nap and Tahlia is acting like she's about to wake up..so it's homwork, feed, bath,change, play until they to sleep again :) talking about husbands Kashi is about to throw the pC out the window cause as soon as the kids are sleeping i'm on...men they never get enough alone time :)

Aint this the truth!! Sometimes you just want some "ME" time!! After that kinda schedule Kimmy he better be glad yuh nah go a di corna store fi some liquor!! Be glad the only thing you wanns do is chat pon VJ.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
JG, KIMMY, and everybody else wanting to chat while your husband is at home. VJ is fun and keeps me laughing on an otherwise dull day but I'm going to need you ladies to represent and start acting like sex crazed married WOMEN please! :devil: We will be happy to give you a summary when you get back from doing wifely stuff. :rofl::thumbs:

Gyal weh yuh live, dat no exist!

Journee, congratulations on your business, anyone who is bold enough to venture out on a business idea, is a star in my books. Go girl, it will work ....

Lita, she has an spa, and event planner business. She is also starting a new business in bankrupt documentation. She posted this in the October heading to JA link.

Timeline
Lita, she has an spa, and event planner business. She is also starting a new business in bankrupt documentation. She posted this in the October heading to JA link.

oh wow! :star:

I want to be an event planner, actually I am trying to be a wedding planner in Jamaica.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.