SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yaads, they're good..yes Kimora show's jealousy sometimes..if Tahlia cries and gets fed she tries to do the same...and she wants to be held and such..kids i tell yah

Honey...girl mi know..mi no go a door inna winter....makes u wanna do nuttin

You can say that again. All you wanna do is cuddle up and sleep :yes:

Is Kimora doing better at school?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yaads..yes she is..u should see her coloring...almost perfect with her left hand :)...and she knows the value of things..like she there is only 3 coins and not count all the way to 10...so excited..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ROPE USED TO ABDUCT WOMEN, KIDS

Marlon Vickerman, Star Writer

Residents of Hanover and Westmoreland are scared of out their wits as a group of men, rumoured to be HIV-positive, are said to be prowling the streets of the parishes, attempting to abduct and rape women and children.

The Star has learnt that the perverts, who started plaguing communities some two weeks ago, travel with a noose that they used to capture their victims. Residents say the four men, sometimes accompanied by a female, throw the rope around unsuspecting 'preys' to prevent them from running before abducting and sexually assaulting them.

The situation lead to an abrupt end for the school day at the George's Plain Primary School in Westmoreland last Thursday after the men tried to snatch a student. She, however, managed to escape. In the aftermath of the incident, parents flocked the institution to collect their children, long before school was over.

Apprehensive

Principal of George's Plain Primary, Elaine Reid-Smith, said that the incident also severely affected attendance last Friday, as parents were still apprehensive about sending out their children after Thursday's close call. She said yesterday's attendance was much better, however.

"I thought it would have affected our attendance today but the turnout was good," she said. "After the incidents on Thursday, only a handful of students came out to school on Friday."

She continued that the situation was very disheartening as the students were now coming to school in fear, which may hamper their learning. She said she also spoke with the youngster that the men tried to abduct on Thursday. "She used to attend George's Plain but is now attending Petersfield High School she seems to be doing all right, which is very good."

In what is being reported as the most recent incident, a resident of Lucea yesterday told The Star that parents and guardians made their way to the Lucea Primary School about midday after hearing that men attempted to snatch a student of that school as she made her way there. However, attempts to contact the school were unsuccessful and the police could not confirm the matter.

While both the Lucea and the Sav-la-Mar police say they have heard about the 'strong rumour', they noted that they both are yet to receive reports from persons who may have been victims of the mysterious men or came close to being one.

Stepped up patrol

Both told the newspaper that they have stepped up patrol in their areas, as a result, and are working with resource officers placed in the schools to keep an eye on the situation.

They are urging persons with information to come forth and furnish the police with the details.

Unconfirmed reports reaching The Star are that the group of perverts recently abducted and buggered a Rastafarian man in Westmoreland. It is alleged that the Rastafarian later committed suicide as a result of his abduction and ordeal.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
ROPE USED TO ABDUCT WOMEN, KIDS

Marlon Vickerman, Star Writer

Residents of Hanover and Westmoreland are scared of out their wits as a group of men, rumoured to be HIV-positive, are said to be prowling the streets of the parishes, attempting to abduct and rape women and children.

Unconfirmed reports reaching The Star are that the group of perverts recently abducted and buggered a Rastafarian man in Westmoreland. It is alleged that the Rastafarian later committed suicide as a result of his abduction and ordeal.

Disgusting and despicable :ranting: I hope they catch them and punish them severely.

I hope those reports aren't true...poor Rasta :(

Filed: Timeline
u wait til the ppl dem ketch dem from the area...no police nah go find dem...unbelievable....

Woieeeeeeeee Kimmy...wus a kuntri dem deh....like police can help dem

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
u wait til the ppl dem ketch dem from the area...no police nah go find dem...unbelievable....

They better hope the police find dem first ;):yes:

Feeling better Lawns?

Edited by Yardiewife

Filed: Timeline

Feeling better Lawns?

No YARDS, mi still deh yah a dead. Marcel made fish for dinner and I want to eat, but I'm so tired. At least I can spell (smell) some things now. Cho...likkle more mi gaane a mid bed.

Edited by TRELAWNY PARISH

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Feeling better Lawns?

No YARDS, mi still deh yah a dead. Marcel made fish for dinner and I want to eat, but I'm so tired. At least I can spell (smell) some things now. Cho...likkle more mi gaane a mid bed.

Lawny, yuh ago breed fi true!! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Hush Lawns :( Hope yuh soon feel betta. Maybe yuh need wash out? ;):lol:

Send the food my way :yes: I don't wanna cook tonight :no:

dat nah go help...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
The hill at Crane Ridge and Skycastles/Columbus Heights is a real rude mothaphocking b*tch! Sorry for my language. I just couldn't sugar coat it. It is enough to make grown people cry. Someone I know took a nasty fall down it, and bust her head on the concrete.

I had the nerve to try to walk it in heels (stilettos of course)...midway I was barefoot and crying like a punk. The view is breathtakingingly beautiful at Skycastles/Columbus Heights...but once you are up...you will not be likely to go back down to town unless you have a driver.

Grown men that are used to climbing hills everyday in country complain about those hills. No lie. You will drop some serious weight in a matter of a couple of days trekking it though.

Good luck to you in your journey. I will keep my fat happy butt in town. :blush::hehe:

See, is the hill a likkle steep? Yes. But it's certainly doable. I wasn't trying to run up the hill or nothing, just take your time and I think you should be fine. Wha u gotta rush for? And I agree, it's probably much easier to walk up/down with comfortable shoes. But if you are really that concerned about the hill, then I wouldn't recommend it. Your choice on what you feel like you can handle.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.