SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
WTH??? is no one else posting or am i just chattin to much?

lawny how you feeling?

Im bout to give yall the screw face :angry: i got a drop of juice left in mi dyam battery and no one wanna chat..CHO!!!

I'm still a work and I'm still not feeling well. :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok so I got to page 275 and gave up lol. I'll catch up eventually but just wanted to fill in everyone with things...

Lance and I never got married while I was down there. The night before I was going to leave I looked for my birth certificate and could not find it anywhere. I sat and bawled my eyes out. When I went down I went to the RGD and I was in the system so I paid the extra money to have it expedited but my trip was short so we didn't have enough time to do the wedding. I'm trying to go back down next month but if I don't get the time off I'll be going in January for Lance's bday and get married then. We're not in any rush but I hope that the CR1 timelines will be fast by then

Jamaica was so relaxing. It was nice not having to deal with the stresses over here and just wake up everyday in Lance's arms. I miss it so much :crying:

Congrats to all the visa approvals. Lita...I'm so happy for you! Has Evan reached as yet?

Did JALove have her baby yet?

I feel like I missed so much in the thread...can anyone give me a quick summary of last week's posts? lol

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Marie :D Welcome back! Sorry things didn't work out with the marriage in JA this time. Hopefully you can go back next month :yes: Glad the trip was relaxing and you enjoyed yourself :D

Evan arrived yesterday afternoon/evening I believe and JALove had the baby and is home already. A baby girl named SaNaa :luv:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You buy the console and it comes with a controller and nunchuck controller. You have to buy extra controllers separate so that more than one person can play - unless it's only you. There are TONS of games for it. Anything you can imagine - sports, racing, kids games, fighting, adventure, fitness...TONS of games. The console itself comes with 5 sports games included: Baseball, Tennis, Bowling, Boxing and Golf. Then we bought an expanded pack with a controller that had 9 extra games that help you get used to how to use the controllers - air hockey, shooting range, fishing, bullriding, billiards etc. Then you add games from there.

There is games like Mario Kart (racing) where you buy a racing wheel and put your controller into the wheel so that when you play you are using the wheel and it feels more like driving. They have Wii Fitness which has a balance board that you do exercise on and it weighs you and keeps track of your stats and things. There is all types of fitness - yoga, pilates etc. Haven't tried it but it looks really cool.

All in all I found the Wii very easy to set up (I did it by myself) and very easy and fun to play. It isn't going to get you majorly active but you definitely do get more active than any other game system. My sister has a Wii with tons of games and loves it. The only negative thing that I have found with it so far is that they *can* have a tendancy to overheat. You just have to make sure it has proper ventilation and you don't leave it running all the time or just buy this simple console holder thing that has an extra fan.

Whew...and that is my consumer review :lol:

Thanks Yard - I knew you had in it ya!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
You talking the CXC's, JG?

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

nope :no::no: these are when u are in HS...6th grade is Common Entrance (math, english, social studies)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

my kids always tend to wind up going last minute with there paternal grandparents out of town to visit there dads family and i so i have spent many a christmas alone, and usually they dont give me much notice ( cant stand my ex MIL) she used to be sweet, but since her son passed she swear someone living high on the hog with this little funky azz soc sec. check. so i have no way of knowing if im gonna be spending another lonely christmas drinking banana daquiri's till im blind.....LOL

Timeline

I think grade 6 is now the GSAT

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

Yaads, they're good..yes Kimora show's jealousy sometimes..if Tahlia cries and gets fed she tries to do the same...and she wants to be held and such..kids i tell yah

I think grade 6 is now the GSAT

:thumbs:

Honey...girl mi know..mi no go a door inna winter....makes u wanna do nuttin

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.