SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi knoa, mi knoa.. I can't even delete it w/out the password.. my CO gonna pop out my myspace profile and say DENIED lol.. nuh mek me figet di divorce decree dem LOL

mrs P.. I think I am going the weekend of my bday jan 12th

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg.. im gonna be loopy in about 30 minutes. i was at lunch, with coworkers i should have stayed my azz at my desk and ate my packed lunch but NAAAWWWW just had to go out with the girls, well i ordered a sandwich that had a hard piece in it and bit down on my crown, well my crown came out and now im in pain like nobodies business, i just took a 800 mg motrin, and i took 1/2 of one around 1pm. Tooth pain is like having a baby out your booty hole... LMAO...sorry for being gross but that is how i compare it... id rather have my finger nails pulled out than have a toothache

Timeline
Honey, mi ago look for Mr. Cat and tell 'em sey come by yuh way soon! :devil: Quana, I think I'm going to be down there the weekend of the MLK holiday, that way I can take less days off work.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes ryon, he is :yes:

quana i will be there jan 4th thru the 10th, come sooner so i can meet you :lol:

mi see wa mi a do, honey. we can go dancing and mek di men dem jealous of our SO's while we dutty whine on di floor..LOL

SUPPOSED to be getting a special bday surprise, he trying to be suspenseful, but I know he wants to bust me w/ a ring, he keep dropping hints everyday.. I told him u are as bad as me when it come to secrets LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi knoa, mi knoa.. I can't even delete it w/out the password.. my CO gonna pop out my myspace profile and say DENIED lol.. nuh mek me figet di divorce decree dem LOL

mrs P.. I think I am going the weekend of my bday jan 12th

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mi feel bad fi alla deh people dem wey nah knoa sey dem CO a go pon facebook/myspace...make yuh dummy profile today :thumbs::lol: How deh hell dem CO a find time fi be pon myspace anyways? *kissteet* :lol:

Filed: Timeline

OMG!...we just opened the mail...the EAD CARD is in the mail!....

Thank you Jesus!

For those of you who held my hands last week...THANKS a million.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
omg.. im gonna be loopy in about 30 minutes. i was at lunch, with coworkers i should have stayed my azz at my desk and ate my packed lunch but NAAAWWWW just had to go out with the girls, well i ordered a sandwich that had a hard piece in it and bit down on my crown, well my crown came out and now im in pain like nobodies business, i just took a 800 mg motrin, and i took 1/2 of one around 1pm. Tooth pain is like having a baby out your booty hole... LMAO...sorry for being gross but that is how i compare it... id rather have my finger nails pulled out than have a toothache

Girl that is the truth. Tooth pain is the worst :crying: Hope you can get it fixed asap.

Timeline

girl its all good, when i first met dwayne he made a point to always speak proper english, but i tell him speak patois only so i can learn, well sometimes he gets to talking so fast im like :blink: and then he will stop and say did you get what i just said and i will recite back to him what i think he said and if there is a part i miss, he will explain it, it helps me to learn that way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.