SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So mi start di Summa Body Wukout Session - mi knoa summa done an finish but mi will be ready fi touch di road an look HOT come summa 2009. Today a di last day fi di junk food :crying:

Oh I so need to do that too. Mek mi start now fi summa 2010 :(

Good for you! I know you will be hot come summa :yes:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
hey jgay !

u holding up girl.. pretty soon this will be u that we are gonna be calming down from the excitement of hubby coming in.. soon come..

I hope so...just been lurking around waiting and reading everyone elses good news....don't mind me...i'm just hatin' right now.... :blush::crying:

Sorry Jgay :( I hope your time soon come.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A little over a year and still having a hard time :( That's got to be hard to deal with for all involved. How does he feel about your new relationship?

Lawd God nuh mek me speak on it my gyal.. He HATES the idea of me and RG and is one reason why I would consider moving to FLL.. him vex fi tru and him got a likkle girlfriend himself.. wa ya so worried bout mi fa???!!!!

Yaads its been 15 years girl him and me so I in a way undastand but cmon.. .. one time he came to this spot that he KNOWS I frequent and acted a dyam fool when he saw me dancing w/ this guy.. i jus lef ti place.. this was some mnths back.. he is has not done anything like that in a while now..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Interesting poll and thread especially after our discussion this morning

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158780

and this one: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=156939

Well, the gub'ment can check my myspace and facebook all they want...I've got wedding pics, pics posted from various JA trips, the story of how we met, how much we love each other...everything. You know what USCIS---PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE check my myspace or facebook---and leave me a comment on my comment page!! :lol:

Hey Quana...when's the next time you're headed down to JA?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Lord, they've just confirmed that the boy's body they found in the SUV was Jennifer Hudson's nephew. I feel so sorry for her, unbelievable that someone could be this cruel and heartless. I think this every time I see something like this on the news. I cannot even imagine the amount of pain she is going to have to endure when she has to bury 3 of her closest loved ones in a few days...

Wagwan Honey...not much going on here..watching deal or no deal and waiting on my pizza to be delivered! What's up with you?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

Mrs P, hit up my myspace page which i hardly ever check anymore, me and island , and sus and irie cat are on there and momto2, come join the yaardie fam.

okay so while i was in JA< i thought i was buying a jamaican bandana, i was gonna use it and play freaky sneaky with it, maybe be a bandit or something hell i dont know, but i wanted it to match my microscopic pum pum shorts with my fat tail, well when i opened it i saw it was actually a JA flag and i didnt want to defile the flag so i just packed it, i took it to work the other day and thumb tacked it to the wall my coworker came in who shares my office and was like WTH?????

Timeline
Lord, they've just confirmed that the boy's body they found in the SUV was Jennifer Hudson's nephew. I feel so sorry for her, unbelievable that someone could be this cruel and heartless. I think this every time I see something like this on the news. I cannot even imagine the amount of pain she is going to have to endure when she has to bury 3 of her closest loved ones in a few days...

:crying: I was really hoping for a different outcome. How tragic :(

Is there any speculation as to why someone did this? I know they said "domestic disturbance" but have they released anything more elaborate. I just hate stories like this :(

Timeline
Mrs P, hit up my myspace page which i hardly ever check anymore, me and island , and sus and irie cat are on there and momto2, come join the yaardie fam.

okay so while i was in JA< i thought i was buying a jamaican bandana, i was gonna use it and play freaky sneaky with it, maybe be a bandit or something hell i dont know, but i wanted it to match my microscopic pum pum shorts with my fat tail, well when i opened it i saw it was actually a JA flag and i didnt want to defile the flag so i just packed it, i took it to work the other day and thumb tacked it to the wall my coworker came in who shares my office and was like WTH?????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Honey, did you get a chance to meet my friend, Mr. B. Cat while on your trip?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.