SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
enjoy while ya can lawny show off ya food dem.. you and marcel take turns cooking afta work here soon!! LOL

an afta ya cook..ya rub marcel feet dem... and have him bath wata ready.. and...

;):jest::devil:

Quana a no im foot mi a rub :devil: DWLLLLLLLLLL....I'm such a :devil::rofl::crying::rofl: ...AFTER the week I had last week this is wonderful NEWS!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
ya bad mind mi tell ya.. wa mi marcel a do wit ya??!! LOL

u are right sweetie, weeping may endure for a night but JOY come in di mawning!!!

Thanks Quana, the devil was trying to tear down my door last week. Too bad the devel nevah know seh a one mad rass ooman deh pon di next side...as my grandmother would say...

NO TEP FUT IN YA...GALANG BACK WEH U COM FRAM...NO TEP INNAH MI YARD

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies

I am at work giving Flu vaccines it would be great if I didn't have to do babies!!! I am working extra to put hardwood floors in my Greatroom and Dininigroom before Christmas.

I do those too at various clinics doing children 9 yo and older and adults, but the pay sucks only $16 per hour :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tanks Quana..cause she a nyam off mi head

thank God Sol..

hey Sunny and Clairey

Hey Kimmy, You know I always log on at work and is never able to keep up.....lol

hey Clairey..mi undastan

$16 a no nuttin when yuh a big time RN... :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
$16 a no nuttin when yuh a big time RN... :lol:

True dat :lol: Mi neva shoulda stop nursing school :crying:

YOU!! yardie mi wa destined for pharmacy school till college level physics and chemistry got in mi way LOL

i always thought I was pretty good at math too.. a tutor couldn't even help mi.. i said FORGET THIS!!

Timeline
my jobs gives them free too,however like lita, I have never had it though so I don't volunteer. I pray I continue to be blessed in that area..

No one is prone to get the flu because it is a virus that anyone can get. Does not matter if you have had it or never had it. The flu season starts October to March and it is advisable that "everyone" get it.

It is a contagious disease like any other contagious disease that is a virus that be spread by coughing, sneezing or nasal secretions. Anyone can get it and some people get sicker and it can lead to pneumonia and can be dangerous for people with heart or breathing conditions like asthma. 226,000 people are hospitalizex every year because of the flu virus and 36,000 die. Influenza vaccine can prevent the flu.

The vaccine is recommended to anyone who wants to reduce the likelihood of becoming ill with influenza or spreading it to others...

I sincerely hope that you all reconsider this and be protected. It is like being vaccinated against any disease. The only difference is that the virus changes every year.

there goes my yardie RN :)

U know Clairey alot of ppl dont want to get the flu shot b/c the virus does mutate and what if they end up with a new strain?

I hear you kimmy, but no vaccine is 100% effective. So you rememeber a couple of years ago during the flu season there was an outbreak? this happened because they were vaccinatin against the wrong strain and they had to scramble to create a new vaccine and there was even a shortage. You win some and you lose some, but i still would get the protection. I get the flu shot every year and when I moved here from NY I got the flu long after the flu season was over. I got it in June and season was over in March. So you never really know :wacko: The doctor gives you tamiflu and the symptoms are less drastic on the system. :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm afraid of shots. I've never taken a flu shot. NEVER

Goodness me too. Deathly afraid of injections. The anxiety rises just thinking of them. I think flu shots are a great thing...I just can't get past the needles.

Can adults do the nasal mist? :blush:

Edited by Yardiewife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.