SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

ok i got a question what is with adding gay to names like Sasha-Gay Christie-Gay....my SIL gave me some names here are hers:Khian, Chrisselle, Kameisha, Kimeish, Gabriella, Sharpay, Chrisilee, Kimberlee, Christie-Gay,Haley, Kwesian, Chrissan

Please not Sharpay it is a breed of dog!!!

HA!! OMG! I almost choked!! Thats too funny, but yes it is a breed of those wrinkly dogs!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies! How it do?

Somebody feel me in QUICK!! I only got an hour of lunch before i gotta go back to work, and yall chat fierce today at page 30 already. Somebody tell me what been going on?

:content::clock::pop:

Hi Marlita -

Jamericanlove is making her move to the US

Honey is trying to buy a new car and eating pumpkin cookies

JALove is looking for baby girl names - we all like Druzilla :whistle:

Sunny is trying to pack

Lawny is squeezing into Island's suitcase

I am about to kill the attorney I work with -

Kimmi and JG were up at the crack of dawn

That's a broad overview

oh and we r all chipping our pennies in for a VJ timeshare in JA. We r trying to decide where to build it.

KK..Kimber..u sure would have been different :)

Hey Lita yuh no miss much..many of us love pumkin bread..Jalove a go name her baby CHRISELLE and 2 step kids wid the same name..Sus becoming a multi-millionaire and adopting me, Jamerican is off to JA to get hubby, Honey ago kill her 10yr, JA a celebrate halloween

:thumbs: lmao

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..its something about all hallows day or something to be magical and thats the nite the ghost walk with humans or something mi no know miself..i do not celebrate the at all

Yaads u is a mess..u just try mek sure mi deh pon di rass list :rofl: cause it's all about me

OK, now, see.........I had no idea that's what it was.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
oh and we r all chipping our pennies in for a VJ timeshare in JA. We r trying to decide where to build it.

OK - gotta stop reading so quick - I thought you wrote chopping our pen*ses, LMAO

Sus, please put the bong down when on VJ!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Subject:

This is the man that Steve Harvey’s Letter was about yesterday

STRAWBERRY LETTER FOR TODAY.

9/2008

Subject My Prince Charming Turned Out to Be a Devil with Horns I am a 39 year old single mother of two girls 9 and 14. I am educated, beautiful and successful and have a good job . I met my prince charming online, went on few dates. In my life I have had mishaps when it comes to men.

This guy was handsome, well educated and he is every woman dream. I was so excited to finally meet somebody like him, after meeting a couple of free loaders. He was my dream come true. My excitement about my prince charming ended when I landed in his bed of hell. My first concern was his unwillingness to use protection, and I insisted that since we don't know each other that long, that was the safest thing to do.

I asked him about his status and he said he was clean, he has no diseases and he was going to show me, his status. I was concerned when I realized that he had secretly removed the protection during the encounter, and he told me that he does not like using them.

After this day, I called and told him that I needed to see his hiv status and he said. Yea I will send it to you.

As I was waiting impatiently I noticed that he was a bit different. I called him and told him strongly but politely that I needed to know his status. That was the last day I ever heard from him. He stopped calling me; he never answered my calls nor returns them. I called him at work and he told me not to bother him anymore, I must leave him alone.

6 months later I tested positive for hiv. What do I do? Do I sue him? Do I let him do this to other women? Should I sit and accept it as my fate.

I am devastated. I look at my girls and cry because I have betrayed them; I put myself in a compromising situation. What do I tell them?

Steve I know I failed to follow your rule of thumb, but still I need your advice.

Thnx, Devastated and betrayed

Ivan has women all spread out across the U.S. Especially in the area that he lives and travel too often. Ivan is from Plainfield , NJ He has women in NY, NJ, DE, VA, FL, PA, NA, MD, Washington DC , Texas , CA and Canada . I am sure there are more. Ivan is also in the AF Reserves, stationed at Dover branch, which he talks about on an on going basis. This is how he gets to travel so often, for a broke man. Ivan is quiet and laid back, never refuses food, and takes, takes, and takes; Never offering to replenish anything. He doesn't have a home to speak of; lives out of his car going from woman to woman. Once he even carried on a relationship with sisters. Something he says he's not proud of; Yeah Right! If you are looking for a leech, a liar, and a good HIV/AIDS candidate, Ivan is your man. Let's be clear, I am posting to put the facts out there. So that woman can make an educated decision and keep their eyes open and be safe.

Somebody sent me that email yesterday. I wonder if it is true. The guy has a profile on Don't Date Him Girl. Put we couldn't access it at work. Refer to my earlier post about women learning to let their yay be yay and nay be nay and they need to start saying NO THANKS more!

I checked his site at Don't Date Him Girl and he actually posted this comment today:

To all who may read this post and to all who have posted. This profile was created by someone that was hurt who vowed only to hurt me back. I apologize to those that feel that I have hurt them and have since forgiven those who have hurt me. I am happy and have moved on with my life, despite this site, and I hope that they can do the same. As noted in the profile, I am in the military and am tested regularly for HIV '" I am negative. Recently, there was a letter posted to the contrary '" once again I am negative. My career and family is intact and those that love me continue to do so. I hope that all the energy that is being put into this site and other acts of slander is one day put into a better place.

This is so scary...you can not trust anyone anymore....

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I checked his site at Don't Date Him Girl and he actually posted this comment today:

To all who may read this post and to all who have posted. This profile was created by someone that was hurt who vowed only to hurt me back. I apologize to those that feel that I have hurt them and have since forgiven those who have hurt me. I am happy and have moved on with my life, despite this site, and I hope that they can do the same. As noted in the profile, I am in the military and am tested regularly for HIV '" I am negative. Recently, there was a letter posted to the contrary '" once again I am negative. My career and family is intact and those that love me continue to do so. I hope that all the energy that is being put into this site and other acts of slander is one day put into a better place.

Wow faint.gif

You are so right...you can't trust anyone these days :unsure:

Timeline
Wait...mi have a new name

how bout

KAPRISHA or ZaoZao or Cufkanali

no blasted sense

Teacher where my mom worked named her twins Kuta Kinte and Kissy Lynn after the folks from Roots the mini series

:rofl: and she needs to be beat like Toby!

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

ok..Jgay didn't get the no quote memo :lol: just kidding Jgay

Wow faint.gif

You are so right...you can't trust anyone these days :unsure:

and why are we repeating something that was said already..u a lose yuh mind Yaads :hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

She had to, Kimmy. That was so long ago we wouldn't even know what she was talking about if she didnt'.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
ok..Jgay didn't get the no quote memo :lol: just kidding Jgay

:rofl:

Why yuh tun so wicked eehhh? Cho! :lol:

Very bossy!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.