SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope I don't shyt my pants while I'm waiting for his flight to land. :rofl:

Sunny are you excited? Nervous? Did you do alot of stuff this weekend preparing for him?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

9 times a month :o why didn't you walk out to. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well unless he has a low sperm count 24 hours is all he needs to rebuild the little buggers.

Yes that's true but when you are actively trying to conceive they recommend only having sex every 2-3 days to give you the best chance of conceiving. Especially before you ovulate. Once you know you are past your ovulation window have at it til next month :lol:

Timeline
nO LITA dem seh is a general rule...

I have never heard of such few times in a healthy man. Usually dem seh every other day.

Well unless he has a low sperm count 24 hours is all he needs to rebuild the little buggers.

Yes that's true but when you are actively trying to conceive they recommend only having sex every 2-3 days to give you the best chance of conceiving. Especially before you ovulate. Once you know you are past your ovulation window have at it til next month :lol:

Exactly :thumbs: there are only like 5 days a month you can get pregnant anyway, so all them other days do what you want.

Timeline

Sunny are you excited? Nervous? Did you do alot of stuff this weekend preparing for him?

I'm going to answer both questions like I'm on jeopardy. What is Hell Yeah! Cleaned my tail off to.

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm going to answer both questions like I'm on jeopardy. What is Hell Yeah! Cleaned my tail off to.

DWL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No the doctor ask how many times a month and we busted out laughing. I said everyday a few times a day, he didn't say STOP that's too much if you're trying to get pregnant. He said no more than 9 times a MONTH...Marcel got up to walk out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk: Poor Marcel.......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
No the doctor ask how many times a month and we busted out laughing. I said everyday a few times a day, he didn't say STOP that's too much if you're trying to get pregnant. He said no more than 9 times a MONTH...Marcel got up to walk out.

A real yardie man :yes::lol:

That is a tough one for guys and the TTC process. When you are trying to get preggers you actually want to have sex once every 2-3 day to give the man time to build up his sperm supply. Go figure...

True...no yard man wants to be told that he sperm supply needs building...as if there isn't enough... :rofl:

ok, i just freaked out a bit cause this means he is really gonna be here soon.....excuse while i go vomit!

:wow::lol: I wonder feeling like that. I cried all night before Damien came...even in the grocery store. Some strange lady gave me a hug :blush:

OMG, I'm getting teary eyed at work. You guy's are lucky that Ray's flight gets to Baltimore at 9pm. LMAO

We'll be here for ya Sunny! I'm sure you'll have your blackberry while you are sitting in the airport waiting. Are you going alone or is someone going with you?

Filed: Timeline
9 times a month :o why didn't you walk out to. :rofl:

GOWEH! When I told her how many times a month we had sex, she was like GOOD GRIEF, give the man a break :blush: ....how bout give me a break.

Sunny mi sarry fi yuh! Gwaane laugh now...I think Honey still have your wheelchar on lay-a-away. She'll ship it to you by FEDEX before Friday. Everytime I drive past the monument I bust out laughing.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I wish I WAS! :crying: ...doctor said to stop ROOKSING so much!

he said stop?! how im know what yuh do?

Why so few times? Is it a sperm count issue.

No, it's so they can build up their sperm count. It's really 9 times during your peak fertility time. Girl, I'm tired fi the count and make circles on the calendar. If it happens it happens. We have 2 years to try. He better hope he pops 2 in at one time. I think it's me and my whacked body.

Seriously Tre, get the book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", it will help you figure out when you actually ovualte, cuase if you are not getting pregnant it has to be that you are missing doing it on day of ovulation or your mucous is not very inviting to his sperm. Most docs dont practice this so they will be quick to get you on some medications instead of teaching you a more natural holistic way.

haha, me too! y is it we do this? haha. its like when a new baby comes home. my sis' came over yesterday and was like ah, its so clean.

Filed: Timeline

I wish I WAS! :crying: ...doctor said to stop ROOKSING so much!

he said stop?! how im know what yuh do?

Why so few times? Is it a sperm count issue.

No, it's so they can build up their sperm count. It's really 9 times during your peak fertility time. Girl, I'm tired fi the count and make circles on the calendar. If it happens it happens. We have 2 years to try. He better hope he pops 2 in at one time. I think it's me and my whacked body.

Seriously Tre, get the book, "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", it will help you figure out when you actually ovualte, cuase if you are not getting pregnant it has to be that you are missing doing it on day of ovulation or your mucous is not very inviting to his sperm. Most docs dont practice this so they will be quick to get you on some medications instead of teaching you a more natural holistic way.

I know. I can't take and I REFUSE any meds. My first pregnancy was TRIPLETS. Twin and triplets run heavy in my family. I'll leave it to time. I know I'm under alot of stress and that may have a lot to do with it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
We'll be here for ya Sunny! I'm sure you'll have your blackberry while you are sitting in the airport waiting. Are you going alone or is someone going with you?

I think alone, but I my take my big sis with me in case I get emotional. I'll have the BB with me.

ROC

Timeline

Any of you MD gals hook up with Sus over the weekend? I think this was the weekend she was going. She has been quiet for a few days.

I think alone, but I my take my big sis with me in case I get emotional. I'll have the BB with me.

That would be nice - just what Wakey did. ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.