SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK..Kimber..u sure would have been different :)

Hey Lita yuh no miss much..many of us love pumkin bread..Jalove a go name her baby CHRISELLE and 2 step kids wid the same name..Sus becoming a multi-millionaire and adopting me, Jamerican is off to JA to get hubby, Honey ago kill her 10yr, JA a celebrate halloween

It sounds a lot funnier when you list what we talked about all day like that. We should do that more often.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies! How it do?

Somebody feel me in QUICK!! I only got an hour of lunch before i gotta go back to work, and yall chat fierce today at page 30 already. Somebody tell me what been going on?

:content::clock::pop:

Hi Marlita -

Jamericanlove is making her move to the US

Honey is trying to buy a new car and eating pumpkin cookies

JALove is looking for baby girl names - we all like Druzilla :whistle:

Sunny is trying to pack

Lawny is squeezing into Island's suitcase

I am about to kill the attorney I work with -

Kimmi and JG were up at the crack of dawn

That's a broad overview

WOO HOO!! I love yuh Sus!! :dance: This is what I'm talking bout. Quick recaps so I can join right back in!! :luv:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Hey Lita yuh no miss much..many of us love pumkin bread..Jalove a go name her baby CHRISELLE and 2 step kids wid the same name..Sus becoming a multi-millionaire and adopting me, Jamerican is off to JA to get hubby, Honey ago kill her 10yr, JA a celebrate halloween

Kimmy ---- you made me bust a gut.... :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies! How it do?

Somebody feel me in QUICK!! I only got an hour of lunch before i gotta go back to work, and yall chat fierce today at page 30 already. Somebody tell me what been going on?

:content::clock::pop:

Hi Marlita -

Jamericanlove is making her move to the US

Honey is trying to buy a new car and eating pumpkin cookies

JALove is looking for baby girl names - we all like Druzilla :whistle:

Sunny is trying to pack

Lawny is squeezing into Island's suitcase

I am about to kill the attorney I work with -

Kimmi and JG were up at the crack of dawn

That's a broad overview

WOO HOO!! I love yuh Sus!! :dance: This is what I'm talking bout. Quick recaps so I can join right back in!! :luv:

You go Sus :thumbs:

Timeline

Doesn't it JG :)

Sus types much faster than me :) but mi good still and Tahlia inna mi hand..cause har fawda decide before him work him affi hold har so mi did a put her back to sleep

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Kimmy ---- you made me bust a gut.... :rofl:

A wha?! JA gwaan celebrate Halloween????

Timeline
Doesn't it JG :)

Sus types much faster than me :) but mi good still and Tahlia inna mi hand..cause har fawda decide before him work him affi hold har so mi did a put her back to sleep

Pass her!! I'll hold her.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When are we going to get pinned. I keep clicking into Part 7. :angry:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That would be nice...A daily recap...for those like me who pop in and out...over the course of the week. I have no idea why I put "...." in between sentences. I guess I'm acting like I'm talking out loud.

I do the same exact thing KK. Sometime I look back and think "dang girl you have bad grammer" :lol:

Timeline
A wha?! JA gwaan celebrate Halloween????

Lita dem a ave halloween parties costume and all :rofl::bonk: ask dem wah halloween mean..bet dem cyaan tell yuh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
That would be nice...A daily recap...for those like me who pop in and out...over the course of the week. I have no idea why I put "...." in between sentences. I guess I'm acting like I'm talking out loud.

I think we should do this too. We should do at like first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Cause I'm on the West coast and always miss the good stuff when i go home cause yall be offline by then. So if uunu post at night mi come in, read an catch up!!

Timeline

You forgot your most important point today.........STOP quoting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.