SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im so happy for you really i am. Hopefully you and Ray will be able to come to JA in April if he has his whatever it is, so you guys can come to our shindig/party.

Yeah, that would be cool. We were thinking about having something in JA next year to which is one of the reasons I'm not going to do anything to big here. We'll see though. I would love to be there to support you and Dwayne.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
girl get out of Jareds and go to wALMART....lol

:bonk: Honey..... :rofl: I did look in Sam's club and they have some beautiful stuff in there.

ROC

Timeline

LMAO, ok I changed it back to what it was at first. Girl your a nut.

ROC

Hey Ladies

I am at work giving Flu vaccines it would be great if I didn't have to do babies!!! I am working extra to put hardwood floors in my Greatroom and Dininigroom before Christmas.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

im just sitting here watching the boot leg version of the family that preys together, its pretty good, not your typical tyler perry movie...LOL

i didnt know Sams club had jewelry. anyway since im not familiar with the whole jewelry wedding thang, first you get and engagement ring? the man and the woman? and then a wedding ring for the actual wedding? or you pick one ring and thats it? someone clarify for me?

Timeline

the man proposes to the woman with an engagement ring. Then before the wedding he gets your wedding band and you get hiswedding band to be given to eachother the day of the wedding. lol

Don't sleep on Sams Club and Costco's jewerly. The have some of the best diamonds from what I saw on the news last year.

Hey Ladies

I am at work giving Flu vaccines it would be great if I didn't have to do babies!!! I am working extra to put hardwood floors in my Greatroom and Dininigroom before Christmas.

That would be hard for me Morant. I hate to see babies cry. I removed all of my carpet months ago and got hardwood. It's very nce, but the damn dust is never ending.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my jobs gives them free too,however like lita, I have never had it though so I don't volunteer. I pray I continue to be blessed in that area..

No one is prone to get the flu because it is a virus that anyone can get. Does not matter if you have had it or never had it. The flu season starts October to March and it is advisable that "everyone" get it.

It is a contagious disease like any other contagious disease that is a virus that be spread by coughing, sneezing or nasal secretions. Anyone can get it and some people get sicker and it can lead to pneumonia and can be dangerous for people with heart or breathing conditions like asthma. 226,000 people are hospitalizex every year because of the flu virus and 36,000 die. Influenza vaccine can prevent the flu.

The vaccine is recommended to anyone who wants to reduce the likelihood of becoming ill with influenza or spreading it to others...

I sincerely hope that you all reconsider this and be protected. It is like being vaccinated against any disease. The only difference is that the virus changes every year.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
right, we are talking about jamaican men right?.....LOL

i will look in Sams Club...

I thought it was the same for all men. LMAO Maybe there's something I should know to then. Really, I could care less about a ring. To me it's not really necessary. It's the commitment that means everything. So JA men are able to save for a ring and others are not.

ROC

Timeline

LMAO.. i think he could probaby wrap a banana leaf around my finger and i wouldnt care, but i do want him to put forth some effort to save for something....LOL.. and i will do the same.. hell all his ring money is going to me flying back and forth across the country.

Timeline

yes..Sam and Costco jewelry is expemsive..dem no cheap..not even shoppin there is cheap :)

LMAO.. i think he could probaby wrap a banana leaf around my finger and i wouldnt care, but i do want him to put forth some effort to save for something....LOL.. and i will do the same.. hell all his ring money is going to me flying back and forth across the country.

Honey let him do what he can..thats nice...at least he is trying...and please no wrap a pisa banana leaf roun yuh finga :rofl::rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

alright kimmy...LOL

okay ladies, everyone take care and have a blessed day, im off to work to deal with the kids. were gonna make cupcakes, caramel apples and make pumpkin place mats for the table, lets hope it works out.

Peace

Honey

Timeline

Honey, you deserve 2 :bonk: 's talking about a banana leaf ring.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

ROC

Timeline
my jobs gives them free too,however like lita, I have never had it though so I don't volunteer. I pray I continue to be blessed in that area..

No one is prone to get the flu because it is a virus that anyone can get. Does not matter if you have had it or never had it. The flu season starts October to March and it is advisable that "everyone" get it.

It is a contagious disease like any other contagious disease that is a virus that be spread by coughing, sneezing or nasal secretions. Anyone can get it and some people get sicker and it can lead to pneumonia and can be dangerous for people with heart or breathing conditions like asthma. 226,000 people are hospitalizex every year because of the flu virus and 36,000 die. Influenza vaccine can prevent the flu.

The vaccine is recommended to anyone who wants to reduce the likelihood of becoming ill with influenza or spreading it to others...

I sincerely hope that you all reconsider this and be protected. It is like being vaccinated against any disease. The only difference is that the virus changes every year.

there goes my yardie RN :)

U know Clairey alot of ppl dont want to get the flu shot b/c the virus does mutate and what if they end up with a new strain?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.