• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey all

Sol..i was thinkin about u..how r u?

Hello everyone I am doing good my stomach is healing from surgery and I feel better now. So far so good. :)

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..i love him too..DIRTY DANCING,.1 of my favorites...love his song She's like the wind...

I feel the sameabout my girls names

We watched this in Kingston last weekend. First time Evans seen it...he loved it.

Lita, Kashi just washed Blue Lagoon the 1st time the other day..i was watching it and Dirty Dancing since i was like 8

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..i love him too..DIRTY DANCING,.1 of my favorites...love his song She's like the wind...

I feel the sameabout my girls names

We watched this in Kingston last weekend. First time Evans seen it...he loved it.

Lita, Kashi just washed Blue Lagoon the 1st time the other day..i was watching it and Dirty Dancing since i was like 8

Dirty dancing was my all time fav movie as a kid too!! Everyone wanted a man who could dance & sing like Patrick.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
SHE'S HERE..BORN 11:58....

Congrats, JALOVE. Enjoy now and forget all about the before.

Thanks, Kimmy.

SHE'S HERE..BORN 11:58....

finally!!! a true gal!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Also- dont think Lita will mind if I tell you...

[/size]EVAN GOT THE VISA FROM AIRPAK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Shrewdie & Evan! Glad he's making progress down there. :thumbs:

Congrats to Lita too!

Shrewdie, did you beat up Marlita and take away Evan?

hahahaha maybe thats just a prophetic statement that M and me are next :(

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Hey ladies, wha gwaan???

Sunny are you excited about Ray coming this weekend? I would be beside myself, girl...LOL

Nothing anybody could say would get on my nerves at work ...lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies, wha gwaan???

Sunny are you excited about Ray coming this weekend? I would be beside myself, girl...LOL

Nothing anybody could say would get on my nerves at work ...lol

OMG, more than excited. lol This is going to be a hard week for me because I'm not going to be able to concentrate at work. He'll be here 9pm on Friday... I went to Jareds last night and got him a little arrival gift.

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...4%7C19072.19644

I hope he likes it. Now, I have to figure out what to do when he gets here since it's so late. Any suggestions?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

You dont do a thing, he will probably be tired, excited, overwhelmed and scared all at the same time. Has he ever been on a plane? you settle him in ,feed him, show him the house, run him a bath and then welcome your new husband :thumbs:

Timeline

Dwayne told me last night, while i was at work that he was saving to get me a ring, after one of my kids at the foster program asked me who i was talking to, i told them my husband. SO then they said well you dont have on no ring,i said were not married yet, so then they said well how can he be your husband...LOL... them dyam kids would not let up, so i said were getting married next fall, then they said well tell him to hurry up and get you a ring then. He just started laughing, so then he said tell them im working on it. NOthing like kids to put ya on the spot. Im gonna start looking for him a band.

Timeline
You dont do a thing, he will probably be tired, excited, overwhelmed and scared all at the same time. Has he ever been on a plane? you settle him in ,feed him, show him the house, run him a bath and then welcome your new husband :thumbs:

okie dokie....lol He said he wanted pizza :wacko: That's easy enough though. lol This will be his first timeon the plane. I wrote him a little note that I will read because I can't remember the words. LMAO I will also get a bottle of champagne. I think that will be enough for the night.

ROC

Timeline
Dwayne told me last night, while i was at work that he was saving to get me a ring, after one of my kids at the foster program asked me who i was talking to, i told them my husband. SO then they said well you dont have on no ring,i said were not married yet, so then they said well how can he be your husband...LOL... them dyam kids would not let up, so i said were getting married next fall, then they said well tell him to hurry up and get you a ring then. He just started laughing, so then he said tell them im working on it. NOthing like kids to put ya on the spot. Im gonna start looking for him a band.

Kids said whatever is one their minds. The don't have any cut cards whatsoever. lol I guess their right to. I went to Jareds with my girlfriend last night and looked at a band for Ray and rings for me, but Lawd everything is so expensive. Ugh!

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.