SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My hubby is cursing his company today. Next week's schedule sucks big time...all closes and overnights. And, they seem to have forgotten they are supposed to finish his assistant manager training in lieu of the fact they are enjoying his training of all the employees at this temporary store. I feel I am going to have to talk him off the ledge yet again.

i think they forget ppl have families..what about rotating jeeze..please talk him off the ledge :)

Oh, no, he can't possibly have a family.....weekends, overnights, holidays.....

If we didn't have our eyes on the big picture, I would not be as patient.

Wow - hang in there.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hubby wants to dress up for Halloween but with money an object we will be skipping it I think. I will redo the budget to see if it works but a friend he met here last summer in school asked him to be in his wedding in COCO beach Florida. So we are trying to save. Jaylyn is going to be a pumpkin but we aren't taken her out because it will be to cold.

I am looking for a job closer to the city right now. I am willing to drive an hour to a new job. We live 60 miles west of the city.

D - is studying computer science. He likes it but it is hard and had to quit his bouncer job so he could concentrate on his studies. Last year he didn't take the max load and this year he is. I told him to do that last year that it would be hard with a baby. But the adjustment period itself was hard enough.

Oh Jomo I am so jelous. I love those farms with spooky hayrides, pumpkins, great food and much more. I want to take D so bad but would need to find a sitter. Have fun carving your pumpkins.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Maybe we could go to the thrift store and get outfits. Then go to the party we are invited to and hope my mother would be able to watch Jay for us. But that would be 2 days in a row to watch her so I don't know if she will do it. Because I am going to the Bears game the next day. Little Jay wears my mom out.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
I don't do anything for halloween...Tahlia Godmother insisted on buyin her a flower costume

Flower costume sounds so cute.

Question for peps with school aged kids. Do they still have Halloween parades at your children's schools? I teach at 2 different schools. One does not allow costumes and the other does allow costumes. The one that doesn't allow costumes has a harvest day festival with games.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hubby wants to dress up for Halloween but with money an object we will be skipping it I think. I will redo the budget to see if it works but a friend he met here last summer in school asked him to be in his wedding in COCO beach Florida. So we are trying to save. Jaylyn is going to be a pumpkin but we aren't taken her out because it will be to cold.

I am looking for a job closer to the city right now. I am willing to drive an hour to a new job. We live 60 miles west of the city.

D - is studying computer science. He likes it but it is hard and had to quit his bouncer job so he could concentrate on his studies. Last year he didn't take the max load and this year he is. I told him to do that last year that it would be hard with a baby. But the adjustment period itself was hard enough.

Oh Jomo I am so jelous. I love those farms with spooky hayrides, pumpkins, great food and much more. I want to take D so bad but would need to find a sitter. Have fun carving your pumpkins.

It will all be worth the efforts. You guys just hang in there.

It was a lot of fun. I recommend doing that goofy kid stuff every once in a while. Hubby is still talking about that camel ride.

Maybe we could go to the thrift store and get outfits. Then go to the party we are invited to and hope my mother would be able to watch Jay for us. But that would be 2 days in a row to watch her so I don't know if she will do it. Because I am going to the Bears game the next day. Little Jay wears my mom out.

How are da Bears doing so far this year? The Rams suck AGAIN!

I don't do anything for halloween...Tahlia Godmother insisted on buyin her a flower costume

Flower costume sounds so cute.

Question for peps with school aged kids. Do they still have Halloween parades at your children's schools? I teach at 2 different schools. One does not allow costumes and the other does allow costumes. The one that doesn't allow costumes has a harvest day festival with games.

My kids are allowed to dress up this year for their parties. They aren't sure if they want to or not. I could pull my hair out....if you want to, you better decide now, not October 30th at 10 p.m.!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Jax Kimora's school (catholic) doesn't do anything they are even closed..couple weeks ago the kids dress up like community heroes firemen,cops and such..but no ghost goblin thing

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

They are tied in first in their division. They are about even on win and losses. They have their bye week this weekend. Next week should be easy because it is the Detroit Lions. :whistle: I get to go to all the games this year because hubby is working as a musician at church. He only gets to go to the night games. He might chicken out on them to because they are in December.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Jax Kimora's school (catholic) doesn't do anything they are even closed..couple weeks ago the kids dress up like community heroes firemen,cops and such..but no ghost goblin thing

Wow closed. That is great that they could dress up as heroes.

I miss being a kid we had a costume contest at our school at night. We also had a carnival with lots of games that the PTO put on. The older kids made the haunted house in the boys locker room. Good times. :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
They are tied in first in their division. They are about even on win and losses. They have their bye week this weekend. Next week should be easy because it is the Detroit Lions. :whistle: I get to go to all the games this year because hubby is working as a musician at church. He only gets to go to the night games. He might chicken out on them to because they are in December.

That's not a domed stadium, is it? Last time I went by it they were working on redoing it. If I remember right, it's very open.

I've been to a Sox game in June when I thought I would lose a limb due to frostbite. Can't image any outdoor event in December there! Not going to fault him there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i wanna volunteer at her school but i have to get this 2girls, husband, work, school schedule down..b4 i commit to anything extra

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Why are they closed, Kimmy? For the All Saints Day holiday they wouldn't be getting otherwise?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

That's not a domed stadium, is it? Last time I went by it they were working on redoing it. If I remember right, it's very open.

I've been to a Sox game in June when I thought I would lose a limb due to frostbite. Can't image any outdoor event in December there! Not going to fault him there.

JUNE!!! :blink::rofl:

Why are they closed, Kimmy? For the All Saints Day holiday they wouldn't be getting otherwise?

u know JG i really couldn't figure it out either..cause All Saints is the next day

Timeline

LOL. Yes it is very open. We sit on the Southside of the stadium which never gets sun. So it is very cold. We wear our snowmobile suits. He got one and went last year in December. He also got long underwear and we alway have those heating packs in our boots and gloves. Yes it gets fridge. I remember it being -9 one game and not feeling my toes and being barley able to walk when the game end. I run to the bathroom just to warm up.

A Sox game in June and it was cold. You would never make it through a fridge Bears games. Is the Ram's Stadium covered?

Would you an Andre ever consider moving up here? Why would you want to live in Chicago? I mean I love it. I miss being in the burbs close to the city.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.