SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..ahhaha..me too I love Barney..i still think he is great for the kids..

Dillon..tell me about it...can u imagine

Seriously..if you have to pay $1000 a month for the both of them for the entire year....$12,000!!!!!!

You could buy a new car for that!

Thank God for you husband's insurance.

Do you have to rub it in? Thanks for making me go back and add up how much we spent on insurance in 13 months.

Really, I don't regret it. My husband used the ER twice in that 13 months, so it was actually worth it. And, they back dated the starting date to cover one of the ER visits and for that I was extremely grateful.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She was climbing on one of those Nikki exibits and was sliding down to get off and hit her face on it. Kind of funny now that I think about it.

Was she supposed to be doing that?

Nice day to be there.

Ya they can and it is really cool. They are only there until the 31st of this month though. Some you can't climb on but most you can. The alligator is the one that took her out. LOL.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Seriously..if you have to pay $1000 a month for the both of them for the entire year....$12,000!!!!!!

don't know who they think was gonna pay that much money..Husbands company has pretty good perks..even as PT can't wait til something opens fulltime

My hubby is cursing his company today. Next week's schedule sucks big time...all closes and overnights. And, they seem to have forgotten they are supposed to finish his assistant manager training in lieu of the fact they are enjoying his training of all the employees at this temporary store. I feel I am going to have to talk him off the ledge yet again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Do you have to rub it in? Thanks for making me go back and add up how much we spent on insurance in 13 months.

Really, I don't regret it. My husband used the ER twice in that 13 months, so it was actually worth it. And, they back dated the starting date to cover one of the ER visits and for that I was extremely grateful.

Well with Andre you have to have it. You never know when he might get an attack..that would be so aweful for him if he didn't have it.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
She was climbing on one of those Nikki exibits and was sliding down to get off and hit her face on it. Kind of funny now that I think about it.

Nice day to be there.

Ya they can and it is really cool. They are only there until the 31st of this month though. Some you can't climb on but most you can. The alligator is the one that took her out. LOL.

You didn't attempt to brave Boo at the Zoo today?

Well with Andre you have to have it. You never know when he might get an attack..that would be so aweful for him if he didn't have it.

Or hurt himself. He's a bit clumsy. The 2nd ER visit was cause he broke his nose when a part of a fence fell on him. I worry more about the clumsiness then the attacks. He walks into glass doors way too often.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My hubby is cursing his company today. Next week's schedule sucks big time...all closes and overnights. And, they seem to have forgotten they are supposed to finish his assistant manager training in lieu of the fact they are enjoying his training of all the employees at this temporary store. I feel I am going to have to talk him off the ledge yet again.

i think they forget ppl have families..what about rotating jeeze..please talk him off the ledge :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Nice day to be there.

Never have and never will. That is why it was a perfect day to go the BG....there was hardly anyone there.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Or hurt himself. He's a bit clumsy. The 2nd ER visit was cause he broke his nose when a part of a fence fell on him. I worry more about the clumsiness then the attacks. He walks into glass doors way too often.

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Barney ah my niece is into Barney right now she is 2. I gave her an old video someone had given me for the music classroom. She is always making me watch him. She jumps on her bed and sings the songs with him everyday. When I go pick up Jaylyn from her mom she is like aunt J stay please and watch Barney. After singing kiddie songs all day it is just what I want to do. LOL

I think I sing all the barney songs all year long with my students. Get a picture of Barney and share it with us J.

I just can't wait for DH to graduate so we can have 2 incomes and maybe his health insurance will be better than mine. When he graduates we will probably have to move too. Because all of his jobs will be closer to Chi town.

:rofl:

:lol:

so does my husband. He walked into the screen door at his friends this summer and they never let him forget.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Nice day to be there.

Never have and never will. That is why it was a perfect day to go the BG....there was hardly anyone there.

We went a few years ago to the night thing. It was awesome.

You want a fun time? Look up Releke (Relike?) farms. Last year, we picked our own pumpkins, when through hay mazes, rode a camel, looked at arts and crafts, played games, tractor rides, etc. It was a blast. Not far from here. Maybe 20 minutes into IL.

We are going to either pick or buy a few pumpkins tomorrow and carve.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

i think they forget ppl have families..what about rotating jeeze..please talk him off the ledge :)

Oh, no, he can't possibly have a family.....weekends, overnights, holidays.....

If we didn't have our eyes on the big picture, I would not be as patient.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

used to sing it to her at bedtime..now she's singing Jesus Love is a Bubblin Over :)

Oh, no, he can't possibly have a family.....weekends, overnights, holidays.....

If we didn't have our eyes on the big picture, I would not be as patient.

isn't that the truth

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline

If/When I get my Barney picture, I will post.

When I get my Hippie costume pics from today, I will post one too. I just love Halloween. Who's dressing up this year? And what are the kiddies going to be?

Andre's off on Halloween. So, I am thinking of talking him into dressing up and handing out candy with me.

BM....what is hubby going to school for?

I'm envious of the Chicago move. It's sort of my dream to live in Chicago.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Nice day to be there.

We went a few years ago to the night thing. It was awesome.

You want a fun time? Look up Releke (Relike?) farms. Last year, we picked our own pumpkins, when through hay mazes, rode a camel, looked at arts and crafts, played games, tractor rides, etc. It was a blast. Not far from here. Maybe 20 minutes into IL.

We are going to either pick or buy a few pumpkins tomorrow and carve.

That does sound like fun. I don't know if I will muster up enought energy or time to do that this year. I will have to put it on my list for next year.

I am going to bed. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.