SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why are you ladies on here tonight?

Dillon, why are you so quiet?

I am here cause Jaylyn is asleep and the house is quit. Hubby is out with friends watching Saw 4. So I am enjoying peace and reading all that I missed. What are you doing up late?

Jawi feel better. I am sorry you are going threw this. Prayers sent your way (F)

4 or 5? I admit it too....even though they are pretty predictable, I want to see the new Saw too.

I'm here cause I havent' been on in 2 days and hubby is still at work. He'll be off soon and I'll log off then.

My insurance would let me add him at any time because he was just arriving. I opted not to put him on my insurance but to get independent insurance for him and Jaylyn. Jaylyn was only on my insurance for a month when she was born. This method has Saved us hundreds of dollars. We would have to have a family of 5 before I ever signed up for family plan. I added him to my dental and vision insurance. Because the family plan for those 2 is cheap.

Insurance sucks all the way around. I cried the day he was eligible for his own insurance through his job and we cut $660+ a month in insurance payments.

660 dollars a month that is crazy. It was going to be 500 a month for the 3 of us. I was like no I will find something cheaper. Me alone is only 65 dollars. Then we can't even go to the hospital down the road cause it is not in network. We have to go 45 mins away. So frustrating. I wish we had a better system. I love Frances system.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am here cause Jaylyn is asleep and the house is quit. Hubby is out with friends watching Saw 4. So I am enjoying peace and reading all that I missed. What are you doing up late?

Jawi feel better. I am sorry you are going threw this. Prayers sent your way (F)

4 or 5? I admit it too....even though they are pretty predictable, I want to see the new Saw too.

I'm here cause I havent' been on in 2 days and hubby is still at work. He'll be off soon and I'll log off then.

My insurance would let me add him at any time because he was just arriving. I opted not to put him on my insurance but to get independent insurance for him and Jaylyn. Jaylyn was only on my insurance for a month when she was born. This method has Saved us hundreds of dollars. We would have to have a family of 5 before I ever signed up for family plan. I added him to my dental and vision insurance. Because the family plan for those 2 is cheap.

Insurance sucks all the way around. I cried the day he was eligible for his own insurance through his job and we cut $660+ a month in insurance payments.

660 dollars a month that is crazy. It was going to be 500 a month for the 3 of us. I was like no I will find something cheaper. Me alone is only 65 dollars. Then we can't even go to the hospital down the road cause it is not in network. We have to go 45 mins away. So frustrating. I wish we had a better system. I love Frances system.

I am free. Adding him was $662 or something like that. I paid that for a year and 3 months. It sucked so bad. But, with his condition, I felt necessary.

I did read something about them tossing around another stimulous package. However, honestly I think that is just election hype. They just bailed out all those companies, can we really afford another stimulous?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My daughter split her lip open at the Botanical Gardens this afternoon so I will re-cleaning it and putting some neosporin on it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

That's why i didn't the girls on my insurance i was looking at $500+/month per child..are u kiddin me..I'm totally free..Thank God Kashi's is only $20 for both of them

Yeah Jax..a friend told methey were thinkin about another stimulus..don't know how true it is

My daughter split her lip open at the Botanical Gardens this afternoon so I will re-cleaning it and putting some neosporin on it.

oh my..how old is she? was she freakin out?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Andre works late. I am getting tired and have to go to church early tomorrow. It should be fun now that Jay likes to get her hands on everything and scoot around. She is more fasinated by things that she should not be getting into than her toys. I just bought her 2 baby einsten dvds which she loves. Now we must go get gates. Today she pulled herself up and turned on the stereo. Then she fell and hit her head. She is now getting a personality.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I got insurance outside of my company too since it was so expensive just for me and my daughter. It is crazy to think you can get it cheaper on your own then with the company you work for.

Kimmy 500 per child a month.....heck you would come out better if you didn't even have it at all and that is pretty sad.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

My husband was getting all excited about it. I was like come one that is just hype like you guys said. Then we will not get anything back on our taxes this year I was thinking.

Dillion is she O.k.? poor thing.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Andre works late. I am getting tired and have to go to church early tomorrow. It should be fun now that Jay likes to get her hands on everything and scoot around. She is more fasinated by things that she should not be getting into than her toys. I just bought her 2 baby einsten dvds which she loves. Now we must go get gates. Today she pulled herself up and turned on the stereo. Then she fell and hit her head. She is now getting a personality.

You have to enjoy all of that. She will grow so darn fast.

I know you all are going to think I am nuts; but I love Barney. He's going to be at the mall I work at next weekend, right before I have to work. I told my friend, and co-worker I carpool with, that I had to get there early and get my picture taken with him before our shift. She thinks I am nuts.

Clean up....clean up....everybody everywere.....clean up.....clean up.....everybody do your share-----my kids hate when I sing that as I clean the house!

How did she do that?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
That's why i didn't the girls on my insurance i was looking at $500+/month per child..are u kiddin me..I'm totally free..Thank God Kashi's is only $20 for both of them

Yeah Jax..a friend told methey were thinkin about another stimulus..don't know how true it is

oh my..how old is she? was she freakin out?

Well she was doing fine until she saw a drop of blood then it was over after that. She is 6 and a drama queen. I was so unprepared. I didn't have one tissue, whipe, napkin...NOTHING. Thank God this other Mom was walking by and had something. Then we found an employee and they had a first aid kit with an ice pack. She will be fine just a bit swollen and a litte cut from where her tooth bit her lip.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JG..ahhaha..me too I love Barney..i still think he is great for the kids..

Dillon..tell me about it...can u imagine

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

She was climbing on one of those Nikki exibits and was sliding down to get off and hit her face on it. Kind of funny now that I think about it.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
She was climbing on one of those Nikki exibits and was sliding down to get off and hit her face on it. Kind of funny now that I think about it.

don't u just have to laugh sometimes...i laugh at Kimora so hard sometimes..now i try to not let her see me..so funny...she asks WHAT ARE U LAUGHIN AT!! and that makes me laugh even harder

Timeline

Seriously..if you have to pay $1000 a month for the both of them for the entire year....$12,000!!!!!!

You could buy a new car for that!

Thank God for you husband's insurance.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Was she supposed to be doing that?

Nice day to be there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Seriously..if you have to pay $1000 a month for the both of them for the entire year....$12,000!!!!!!

You could buy a new car for that!

Thank God for you husband's insurance.

don't know who they think was gonna pay that much money..Husbands company has pretty good perks..even as PT can't wait til something opens fulltime

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.