SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JALOVE -Congratulations on the little one.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, Kimmy....

Do you know what they named her yet?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Hey JG..nope..they are still not positive :) but she thinks she may have 2 middle names :lol: and Chris can't put her down..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey JG..nope..they are still not positive :) but she thinks she may have 2 middle names :lol: and Chris can't put her down..

AAAAAAWWWWWW.....that is so sweet. I'm so happy for them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
its crazy Quana i never changed my name on my DL cuz DMV gave me a hard time saying that they couldn't accept my MC i needed another form of ID...but my passport has my husbands name they accepted the MC..so i'm walkin around with 2 dif IDs not good!..don't get it..this was NY...

Yes..only my income...he had no income from JA..i think if ur SO does have income from JA u have to add it to it..mi no sure

I did that too. Then I went to Drivers licenses to renew my licenses and I couldn't get one they said I was committing fraud. So I said would u like the ID card that no one took from me last time. I have everything in my marry name except for the house. So I had to hand over the ID thank goodness I didn't cut it up. Then they gave me my licenses.

That is crazy that they would not accept.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Why are you ladies on here tonight?

Dillon, why are you so quiet?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

AAAAAAWWWWWW.....that is so sweet. I'm so happy for them.

How precious. How big was she? They are so tiny and sweet when they are born. :luv:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I am here cause Jaylyn is asleep and the house is quit. Hubby is out with friends watching Saw 4. So I am enjoying peace and reading all that I missed. What are you doing up late?

Jawi feel better. I am sorry you are going threw this. Prayers sent your way (F)

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
its crazy Quana i never changed my name on my DL cuz DMV gave me a hard time saying that they couldn't accept my MC i needed another form of ID...but my passport has my husbands name they accepted the MC..so i'm walkin around with 2 dif IDs not good!..don't get it..this was NY...

Yes..only my income...he had no income from JA..i think if ur SO does have income from JA u have to add it to it..mi no sure

I did that too. Then I went to Drivers licenses to renew my licenses and I couldn't get one they said I was committing fraud. So I said would u like the ID card that no one took from me last time. I have everything in my marry name except for the house. So I had to hand over the ID thank goodness I didn't cut it up. Then they gave me my licenses.

That is crazy that they would not accept.

Jax..if they didn't make it soo freakin hard to get my DL changed i would have done it..or better yet if i knew they would not accept my JA MC i wouldn't even bother

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

For taxes I applied for an ITTN number but never got it. So I filled an extension. When he got here and had a soc number we sent the taxes in. We filled jointly. We didn't put his wages down that he earned in JA cause it was not significant. We received a 1000 more for filling jointly. I don't know about the stimulus check and how it worked. If they were here when they gave it out you should of received 1200. If not then only the single amount.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
For taxes I applied for an ITTN number but never got it. So I filled an extension. When he got here and had a soc number we sent the taxes in. We filled jointly. We didn't put his wages down that he earned in JA cause it was not significant. We received a 1000 more for filling jointly. I don't know about the stimulus check and how it worked. If they were here when they gave it out you should of received 1200. If not then only the single amount.

They had to be here and have a SSN to get the stimulous check. I think that was what the rule was.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

My insurance would let me add him at any time because he was just arriving. I opted not to put him on my insurance but to get independent insurance for him and Jaylyn. Jaylyn was only on my insurance for a month when she was born. This method has Saved us hundreds of dollars. We would have to have a family of 5 before I ever signed up for family plan. I added him to my dental and vision insurance. Because the family plan for those 2 is cheap.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

I am here cause Jaylyn is asleep and the house is quit. Hubby is out with friends watching Saw 4. So I am enjoying peace and reading all that I missed. What are you doing up late?

Jawi feel better. I am sorry you are going threw this. Prayers sent your way (F)

4 or 5? I admit it too....even though they are pretty predictable, I want to see the new Saw too.

I'm here cause I havent' been on in 2 days and hubby is still at work. He'll be off soon and I'll log off then.

My insurance would let me add him at any time because he was just arriving. I opted not to put him on my insurance but to get independent insurance for him and Jaylyn. Jaylyn was only on my insurance for a month when she was born. This method has Saved us hundreds of dollars. We would have to have a family of 5 before I ever signed up for family plan. I added him to my dental and vision insurance. Because the family plan for those 2 is cheap.

Insurance sucks all the way around. I cried the day he was eligible for his own insurance through his job and we cut $660+ a month in insurance payments.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
ur right Jax..we didn't get anything on the stimulus for Kashi..

That stinks. I think I was reading online were they were thinking of giving another one out? Did anyone else read this? It was on yahoo a few days ago.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.