SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi feel better, i will pray for you

congrats Jalove

oh and by the way i couldnt wait any longer and took a first response......NO PICKNEY....YAY

i will take one more next week just to be on the safe side....LOL

Night ladies

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hmm..i don't out of my way to get enfamil..i do not think its nasty...i've tried other formulas and they doo taste aweful..

Maybe your feeding another pickney Kimmy. :unsure:

Jawi, feel better sista, I have a friend that's going through the same thing. Praying for you girlie! (L)(F)

Hi Honey.... Negative huh? lol January soon come.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have been taking my Vicodin everyday again...and I am so sad. I keep trying to cheer myself up...but it's not working. I don't want to take them...but the pain is so bad. It was centralized to my neck and right shoulder...now because I have two more herniated discs...it has moved to both shoulders...and my right leg. I can't do this anymore.

Jawi..so sorry to hear. Is surgery the next step?

SHE'S HERE..BORN 11:58....

congratz JAlove....can't wait to see pics!!!

Love the new pics Nanny!!

hmm..i don't out of my way to get enfamil..i do not think its nasty...i've tried other formulas and they doo taste aweful..

Maybe your feeding another pickney Kimmy. :unsure:

Jawi, feel better sista, I have a friend that's going through the same thing. Praying for you girlie! (L)(F)

Hi Honey.... Negative huh? lol January soon come.

Sunny --- what are you doing logged on at 12:30 in the morning?!?!?!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi (F) Hope you feel better soon.

Nanny - baby is soooooo cute :wub:

Yardie - next time tell A to come pick up Damien for the Wii party. This man needs a hobby :jest:

Sunny - Damien thought Ray was coming last night :wacko: Are u ready?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i think im gonna go post a review on trip advisor about how much FIshermans Point, sucks and how i may have possibly contracted EBOLA/MOtabo from sleeping indoors with a den of mosquitos....LOL

:rofl::rofl: You so crazy....

okay i give up 533.gif

claire i am very sorry to hear that :crying:

i am here if you need anything (((((hugs)))))

Thanks girl, but surprisingly I am doing ok. It is like I kinda was prepared for it you know??? He is trying now to reach out to me but i am just chilling right now. can't deal with the emotional roller coaster.. :no::no:

Thanks Claire - She returned home today - I am leaving work shortly, because I have already had 4 calls :wacko:

Sorry to hear about you and Mike - are you doing okay?

Thanks, Sus but I am quite alright. I know you guys are here for me if i need you. :yes::yes:

umm i need 7 posts for my 3rd heart can yall help a sista out????

How do you know how many posts you have / need?

LOL - I went looking for the post count smilie for you and found this -

postcount20pt.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

where is everyone today... i need to celebrate my NO PIckney scare.....( doing a happy dance)

"no pickney, no pickney"( wave ya hands in the air, to the left, to the right, )

thats alright i will celebrate by myself yaadies, now i know my EBola has originated elsewhere, though i am feeling better, i still have a touch of bronchitis, threatening to dislodge one of my lungs.

??? ok so i just bought a ticket thru Orbitz for my tix in January i checked my acct today and they only charged me $6.99? not the 337.00 im expecting and all taxes and fees were included in the price , has anyone used orbitz before that can tell me what this is about?

:whistle:Now i just gotta hang around and wait for someone to come out and play???

Timeline

thanks SJB...

i guess im gonna have to invest in some BC, it just seems so pointless, with him being so far away and me only seeing him every 2 or 3 months, but a picnkey would complicate matters if it happened before we were ready, though im a tad sad, ( got my heart set on having a girl) i guess all things work in gods order

Timeline
thanks SJB...

i guess im gonna have to invest in some BC, it just seems so pointless, with him being so far away and me only seeing him every 2 or 3 months, but a picnkey would complicate matters if it happened before we were ready, though im a tad sad, ( got my heart set on having a girl) i guess all things work in gods order

Y'all got time to make a baby girl. What are your dates in January?

Timeline

january 4th thru the 10th,....LOL

and i know it sounds crazy but im 36 and i just worry about being pregnant older, ya know, i worry about complications and the baby being healthy... if i wait to long...LOL

Timeline
january 4th thru the 10th,....LOL

and i know it sounds crazy but im 36 and i just worry about being pregnant older, ya know, i worry about complications and the baby being healthy... if i wait to long...LOL

Staying in Ochi again?

I know...we're in the same boat. Next year for sure :unsure:

Timeline

yep, we were thinking a villa, but i have told him im staying with him at least 2 days out of the time im there, he thinks i wont be comfortable cause of how he lives but i told him im down for the long hall and if it is good enough for him, why would he think its not good enough for me? he acts as if he is not used to someone loving him unconditionally??? he says its not like that in JA

Timeline
yep, we were thinking a villa, but i have told him im staying with him at least 2 days out of the time im there, he thinks i wont be comfortable cause of how he lives but i told him im down for the long hall and if it is good enough for him, why would he think its not good enough for me? he acts as if he is not used to someone loving him unconditionally??? he says its not like that in JA

I agree...staying with him would be a good idea. Damien lived with his friends in Westgate Hills section in Mobay....nice houses. But too many guys running in and out all night long. We needed privacy but I enjoyed visiting and stayed a few times.

When are you thinking about doing the ceremony?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.