SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just heard breaking news that Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were found murdered. WOW

OMG.....that's terrible. I'ma have to read the link and see what's happening. There's been a couple of celebrities who had things like that happen this year. Crazy for sure.

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ton wah gwaann..no new pics :)..how life an ting

ok..call me crazy i have Enfamil single serve packets for Tahlia how about i just popped one open like it was candy and eating it.. :ot2:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok..call me crazy i have Enfamil single serve packets for Tahlia how about i just popped one open like it was candy and eating it.. :ot2:

You mean milk Kimmy? Yuck!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island yes..DMV..they wouldn't accept the MC..when i called the call center they told me it will be accepted when i got there they said no..it's been over 3yrs now..so i'm not even stressing about it..

Yeah DMV is tough. I have registered cars in Vermont even though I live in NY just because NY DMV is so tough. I have already starting looking at the chart on the website to see what A is going to have to do to get enough "points" in order to get a driver's license!!!

But I know one thing...I'm not changing my name again. It's too daymn complicated.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

MY FRIEND SAID ITS THE MOM, BROTHER, AND THE STEPFATHER WHO GOT KILLED

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ewww...that stuff smells so nasty....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Island yes..DMV..they wouldn't accept the MC..when i called the call center they told me it will be accepted when i got there they said no..it's been over 3yrs now..so i'm not even stressing about it..

Yeah DMV is tough. I have registered cars in Vermont even though I live in NY just because NY DMV is so tough. I have already starting looking at the chart on the website to see what A is going to have to do to get enough "points" in order to get a driver's license!!!

But I know one thing...I'm not changing my name again. It's too daymn complicated.

ok!...get him a bank acct so he can get his ATM card that counts..

his SS

Ewww...that stuff smells so nasty....

but taste sooo Good :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like that avatar pic Sunny

Thanks Kimmy, everytime I look at it my eyes looked crossed. LMAO Oh, and formula is to expensive for you and Tahlia to be drinking it.

3 people got killed? I thought it was two.... Lawd!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Thanks Kimmy, everytime I look at it my eyes looked crossed. LMAO Oh, and formula is to expensive for you and Tahlia to be drinking it.

OfreakinK!!!

Filed: Timeline

YES 3 PEOPLE

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Hey Jawi..let me tell u i had a copy of ur book on my desk today and one of the techs (Jamaican) picked it up asked what is this..and she start read..how about she couldn't put it down..she took it with her to her Doc visit and came back crackin up..she want finish it..hehehehehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.