SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Think I might have to make a trip to the ER....my head feels like its going to explode...latah.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just heard breaking news that Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were found murdered. WOW

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

MY FRIEND LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM THERE

Edited by MSNELLY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana i'm in CT..and it didn't take that long with Kimora..i'm gonna have to go

Lawns..I have until December to add her..it's open enrollment now....

I honestly don't remember when i added my son to my insurance if i needed his SSN but I was able to add my husband to my insurance plan this week without a SSN...My open enrollment is over by Oct 31st so i had to add him now but it won't take into effect until Jan 09....

My insurance told me that my husband immigrating here is cause for open enrollment so I can add him whenever he gets here. Our open enrollment was in July, but they said him coming is like having a baby or recently gettin married, so i can add him whenever. Which is cool, cause paying for insurance I can never use is just way too much.

that's cool that u were able to add him now.. so when he get here, one less thing to do..

CR1's when ya'll file taxes, u have to file married separately??.. see all this money stuff is gonna have me confused w/ my spouse not actually here...

Well last year I filed head of household and didn't include my husband at all since I didn't file for a TIN....this tax year i will file Married filing Jointly....

I filed married seperately so I could get that stimulus check at $600.

so u have ur husband's name, but only ur income since he is in JA

Didn't put my husband name on my taxes at all...hopefully that won't screw me over.... :unsure::unsure:

I think it may. Cause you are married and you need to let them know that regardless of if he lives here, makes money or not.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
jgay..dats the same thing i said thats why i don't even bother..NY is a mess

I just remembered something...on my marriage certificate it shows my last name should they have put my first name with my husband last name???

No its correct. You are Miss your name married to Mr. his name. Your MC should show your maiden name. You have the option to change it if you want but legally you are still your maiden name.

I just heard breaking news that Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were found murdered. WOW

OMG!!! This is horrible!! My heart just broke for her? Murdered?!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

WHAT!!!

Quana..nope i sure don't have my SS card changed..mi nah bodda..wateva a just one name it no mek mi more or less his wife...dem rass..

Kashi has been on my car insurance since we got married..I have to check what happens now since he just got his license

Even though ur married ur still UR MAIDEN name until u change it...if it's the same u'll be related :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its crazy Quana i never changed my name on my DL cuz DMV gave me a hard time saying that they couldn't accept my MC i needed another form of ID...but my passport has my husbands name they accepted the MC..so i'm walkin around with 2 dif IDs not good!..don't get it..this was NY...

Yes..only my income...he had no income from JA..i think if ur SO does have income from JA u have to add it to it..mi no sure

Hmmm... I wonder cuz that doesn't make sense. Why would they take him on money he is not making here?? That would definitely be one for the accountant.

Why is it different than changing it with a US marriage cert?? That's all you should have to produce in order to change it. Who gave you hard time Kimmy, DMV?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I just remembered something...on my marriage certificate it shows my last name should they have put my first name with my husband last name???

No its correct. You are Miss your name married to Mr. his name. Your MC should show your maiden name. You have the option to change it if you want but legally you are still your maiden name.

OMG!!! This is horrible!! My heart just broke for her? Murdered?!!

They also said hwe nephew is missing and they issued ann amber alert for him. Craziness...

ROC

Timeline
Received another AP today. Don't know why...it looks just like the other one we got back in August.

But no blasted EAD yet????

WHAT???!??!?! I'm going to have to google.

Timeline
Received another AP today. Don't know why...it looks just like the other one we got back in August.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1597912/2..._jennifer.jhtml

ROC

Timeline

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1597912/2..._jennifer.jhtml

So sad!! That poor little boy....he must be terrified. I can't imagine.

MY FRIENDS SAY THEY ARE SAYING HER SISTER EX HUSBAND IS THE ONE WHO DID THIS NOT REALLY SURE IF ITS TRUE

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Island yes..DMV..they wouldn't accept the MC..when i called the call center they told me it will be accepted when i got there they said no..it's been over 3yrs now..so i'm not even stressing about it..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.