• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
she's up to 3rd increase on pitocin

Huh? What? :unsure:

they're increasing the pitocin in increments..hopefully it kicks in like soo..her cervix was tighter than a maaa

ok Kimmy, Mi nah knoa wha yuh chat bout..... I would be lost if I was having a pickney.lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just an update...Mike and I have parted ways and he told me that he is planning on returning to live in Ja. I wished him good luck.

Claire... (L)

Oh Claire...I was so hoping that Mike would be coming back to you not the other way around. I'm so sorry. PM if you need a shoulder. Love you!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Being pregnant was fun,

Didn't have to work hard

Eat what ever you wanted to eat

Men opened doors for you

Having sex w/o worrying about getting pregnant

Sleep all day long

Sleep at your desk at work

Arrive at work late w/o excuses

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
they're increasing the pitocin in increments..hopefully it kicks in like soo..her cervix was tighter than a maaa

ok Kimmy, Mi nah knoa wha yuh chat bout..... I would be lost if I was having a pickney.lol

LOL - you become an expert when you go through it. Pitocin is a drug that they use to induce you - jump start labor to make that baby come. They gave me some for my son and he flew out of there in 3 hrs once they gave me that stuff! Your cervix has to dilate to 9 cm before the baby can come out. And the nurses like to measure it every 5 minutes.

THE WORLD DON'T LIKE DIFFERENCE, SUCH AS:

A BLACK PRESIDENT

MARRYING SOMEONE FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY

SOMEONE MAY KNOW MORE THAN YOU

please fill in your difference that you have encounter:

Differences in races

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Being pregnant was fun,

Didn't have to work hard

Eat what ever you wanted to eat

Men opened doors for you

Having sex w/o worrying about getting pregnant

Sleep all day long

Sleep at your desk at work

Arrive at work late w/o excuses

:wow::rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ON THE I29F FORM THERE IS A BOX THAT SAYS HOW WAS CITIZENSHIP ACQUIRED, AND THEN IT SAYS CERTIFICATE NUMBER, DOES OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAVE A NUMBER ON IT??? AND IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT? THANKS SORRY FOR THE CAPS...lol

Your bc does have a number on it...better safe than sorry or RFE'd :wacko::thumbs:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: Rox u crazy..ahahhaha

A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS

GOOD SCHOOLS BUT DO NOT WANT TO PAY TAXES

NITE ALL..

lOVE IS CHILLIN WATCH GREYS RIGHT NOW.. :ot2:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I love to clean the house and I love doing laundry. I also love a clean bathroom...maybe something is wrong with me. A few weeks ago my mom's friend got ill and well, her husband is what they call "old school stubborn jamaican man".... he does absolutely NOTHING. She works as an RN and he's an electrician. Anyway, I went over their to clean their house took me 6 hours...house wasn't bad, but the man just sat there and looked at me the entire time. If I was out of his sight, he would stand where he could see me...you know this fool had the NERVE to ask mi "WAH FI DINNAH"....I told him, tide, bleach, ammonia and one sponge. I'm no longer welcome over there. He tell the church people dem seh mi FACTEY

:rofl:

Night everyone. I think all the talk of flu has gotten to me. I'm sitting here fighting sleep from the meds. Dwayne just rubbed me down in alcohol and put a skull cap on me. :star:

Trying not to BOAL...ah hell! LMAO LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies,

just bought another ticket to JA for January, i know i must be losing my mind :blink: still not feeling all that great, but dragging to work anyway. Everyone have a blessed day.

Honey

Timeline

Morning all!

I am at work, and so happy to be here - something I never thought I would say, lol! My mother is a MUCH better care giver than a patient! I am here until around 2 - my sister will be over once the boys go to school and then I will be home early to help out.

tgif.jpg

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ON THE I29F FORM THERE IS A BOX THAT SAYS HOW WAS CITIZENSHIP ACQUIRED, AND THEN IT SAYS CERTIFICATE NUMBER, DOES OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAVE A NUMBER ON IT??? AND IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT? THANKS SORRY FOR THE CAPS...lol

Your bc does have a number on it...better safe than sorry or RFE'd :wacko::thumbs:

Jawi, I think it depends on where you were born, because BCs are different state to state - mine doesn't have a number on it.

so oonuh waan hear a joke..

at my old job we did a pot luck for Thanksgiving right..so it was only 3 or us Black girls at the office...and we all love caribbean food...so i said i would bring curry goat..so the White ladies reply GOAT! NO!..so the Black girls said..bring the goat and tell them its beef :rofl: so I did...let me tell u they licked their fingers and the gravy..U GOTTA TRY NEW THINGS..

Kimmy, that's how I first ate goat - When I was in college, the girls used to go dancing every Weds night, then our friend Ivy would cook for us to eat after the club - She had made goat and wouldn't tell us what it was, just kept telling us to eat it and shut up!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I was just reading the conversation ya'll put up about family and how they took the news of your up coming nuptials.

I know it sounds terrible but she honestly doesn't appear to be happy that I'm married. I think my mom liked the thought of Dwayne when he wasn't here. Their initial meeting was an ok one. We went to her house and Dwayne trimmed hedges, bushes, cut grass, fixed a step, changed light bulbs, and fried fish at her house. The second trip was during wedding shopping and I noticed a change - no clue why other than we were happy and kissing and holding hands. A few weeks ago she called and he answered and said, "hey mom everything good?" When I got on the phone she said, "I wish you would just answer the phone when I call cause I can't understand a d&mn thing he is saying!" Just rude and facety

I hate that but it's her choice to miss out on this exciting time in my life. She is loner and only allows her kids to get close to her so now she is seeing it as some sort betryal. A part of her is happy for me and the other part misses having me all to herself

She said to me a few weeks ago that the bible says cleve to your husband but you have to be careful that you don't forget your REAL family.

It hurts him and that makes it hurt me. Not all all families come around fast but I'm praying that this situation will get better. AND if it don't ohh well I just have to keep it moving as you all have said.

Wakey, I am sorry to hear about the situation with your Mom. My family knows nothing about my relationship yet - I have never been one to bring the men that I date around my family in the past - I don't know why, just never did - my brother is the same way.

My parents never have dealt well with the IR situation - my mother handles it a little better than my father ever did (could write a book on that one :blink: ) - When I was engaged to my ex, they weren't happy - my father wouldn't talk about it - My mother started to warm up to it, and would talk to him on the phone and email him, etc.... but with everything that happened between me and my ex and those few years of my life, it didn't improve her view of IR relationships or LDRs at all - So I just kept quiet about this one. I still haven't figured out exactly how I am going to bring it up, lol - I think that eventually she will be okay with it, but it's going to take time. It's funny - I have friends of all races and my mother welcomes them all with open arms (so did my Dad) - But dating, it's a different issue.

I came to the realization a long time ago that my happiness had to come first - I love my family, but if they love me unconditionally as they should, they should be happy for me if I am happy, regardless of who I am with - if they expect me to put their needs before my own, it's not unconditional love.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

I still sound like Barry White Sunny....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
I was just reading the conversation ya'll put up about family and how they took the news of your up coming nuptials.

I know it sounds terrible but she honestly doesn't appear to be happy that I'm married. I think my mom liked the thought of Dwayne when he wasn't here. Their initial meeting was an ok one. We went to her house and Dwayne trimmed hedges, bushes, cut grass, fixed a step, changed light bulbs, and fried fish at her house. The second trip was during wedding shopping and I noticed a change - no clue why other than we were happy and kissing and holding hands. A few weeks ago she called and he answered and said, "hey mom everything good?" When I got on the phone she said, "I wish you would just answer the phone when I call cause I can't understand a d&mn thing he is saying!" Just rude and facety

I hate that but it's her choice to miss out on this exciting time in my life. She is loner and only allows her kids to get close to her so now she is seeing it as some sort betryal. A part of her is happy for me and the other part misses having me all to herself

She said to me a few weeks ago that the bible says cleve to your husband but you have to be careful that you don't forget your REAL family.

It hurts him and that makes it hurt me. Not all all families come around fast but I'm praying that this situation will get better. AND if it don't ohh well I just have to keep it moving as you all have said.

Wakey, I am sorry to hear about the situation with your Mom. My family knows nothing about my relationship yet - I have never been one to bring the men that I date around my family in the past - I don't know why, just never did - my brother is the same way.

My parents never have dealt well with the IR situation - my mother handles it a little better than my father ever did (could write a book on that one :blink: ) - When I was engaged to my ex, they weren't happy - my father wouldn't talk about it - My mother started to warm up to it, and would talk to him on the phone and email him, etc.... but with everything that happened between me and my ex and those few years of my life, it didn't improve her view of IR relationships or LDRs at all - So I just kept quiet about this one. I still haven't figured out exactly how I am going to bring it up, lol - I think that eventually she will be okay with it, but it's going to take time. It's funny - I have friends of all races and my mother welcomes them all with open arms (so did my Dad) - But dating, it's a different issue.

I came to the realization a long time ago that my happiness had to come first - I love my family, but if they love me unconditionally as they should, they should be happy for me if I am happy, regardless of who I am with - if they expect me to put their needs before my own, it's not unconditional love.

Me 2 Sus. It took me a long time to grasp that. My parents and family don't say much...other than...."lawddddd a wah u a do wid dat deh pickney"...now, some of his family members who have since chillled out since I put them in their place (except for the Aunt in New York)...

Sunny, why the heck your brother asked if Ray bring back goats, you should have told him yes. I brought fish to eat for breakfast once and (the head is on it)....on of my co-workers had the nerve to ask me if it was safe to eat that...I just picked up the fish and bit into the head.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.