Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy tell her i asked about her... okay

:thumbs:

stock up on 1st response girls.. :whistle:

goodnight everone

nite Wakey feel better

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey all

Jalove..is still in the hospital..she's on pitocin right now..miserable! to say the least..just send some prayers her way..she is still only 3cm..this is day 2..reminds of when i was having kimora..but they were astoppin contractions but LOVE is not progressing enough.

Poor thing....she is having a long haul of it. Prayers to her that they end her misery soon and let that baby out.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline
WHAT IF ALL OF YOU LADIES ARE PREGNANT :whistle::whistle:

Nells, you smoking crack. :bonk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
she's up to 3rd increase on pitocin

Huh? What? :unsure:

they're increasing the pitocin in increments..hopefully it kicks in like soo..her cervix was tighter than a maaa

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

so oonuh waan hear a joke..

at my old job we did a pot luck for Thanksgiving right..so it was only 3 or us Black girls at the office...and we all love caribbean food...so i said i would bring curry goat..so the White ladies reply GOAT! NO!..so the Black girls said..bring the goat and tell them its beef :rofl: so I did...let me tell u they licked their fingers and the gravy..U GOTTA TRY NEW THINGS..

UM UM GOOD. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Night-Night Wakey,

I hope things get better between your mom and Dwayne. I would hate for my mom to treat Ray any different than I would.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright yall i guess im heading to bed, though im not tired im feeling a little ill so i think i need to call it a night. chat with you all tomorrow

Be blessed ladies

Night Wakey and Honey.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so oonuh waan hear a joke..

at my old job we did a pot luck for Thanksgiving right..so it was only 3 or us Black girls at the office...and we all love caribbean food...so i said i would bring curry goat..so the White ladies reply GOAT! NO!..so the Black girls said..bring the goat and tell them its beef :rofl: so I did...let me tell u they licked their fingers and the gravy..U GOTTA TRY NEW THINGS..

Did you pass out the recipe in their x-mas cards???

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.