SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

That is how I would want my kids too. I hated having a class with 4 Heathers or whatnot. Heather S, T, H and B :wacko: I want my kids to just have a unique name that they don't have to share with half their neighborhood.

I hear ya - my son is a Ryan. The football coach hollers Ryan and half the team looks at him! :bonk: I wanted to name him Caleb but my ex fought me tooth-n-nail on that.

Just imagine if your name was Kimberly...I know there are a couple of Kim's just in the Yardie thread. I've always had to put my last name on all of my papers. There's only two Kim's in my office now. Me and this guy..named Kim (and he's not asian).

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is how I would want my kids too. I hated having a class with 4 Heathers or whatnot. Heather S, T, H and B :wacko: I want my kids to just have a unique name that they don't have to share with half their neighborhood.

I hear ya - my son is a Ryan. The football coach hollers Ryan and half the team looks at him! :bonk: I wanted to name him Caleb but my ex fought me tooth-n-nail on that.

Just imagine if your name was Kimberly...I know there are a couple of Kim's just in the Yardie thread. I've always had to put my last name on all of my papers. There's only two Kim's in my office now. Me and this guy..named Kim (and he's not asian).

Bizzactly, i hate my name i alwys get this other ladys mail at work n shes the director of the legal dept go figure...i get her packages and she gets mine. There are 5 of us with the same first n last name! but now i dont av that issue since i got married there is only one other person with my last name and its a guy

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey all,

Boy you guys move fast...starting a new thread and gone 26 pages already!

I've been MIA getting ready to leave here in about 3 hours. I'll post a POE review as soon as I can. Good luck to everyone who has an upcoming interview and keeping my fingers crossed for those who are still waiting for dates.

Congrats again JA-love! Log on as soon as you can so we can officially welcome you to the US. Once you get settled, maybe we can hook up.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Re - Top 10 Jamaican baby names

Lawny, I've never heard any of those names except Dante and I thought that was an African-American name lol

Mi nevah hear of dem either

:lol: Drusilla?!? Mi NEVAH hear dat name...especially not as the #1 name.

DRUSILLA

I had to see it in BIG print and what a name

Anyone celebrating BOSS Day

When is Boss' Day?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Okay, sorry to be jaded BUT - a few dates and she landed in his bed, she insisted on protection - So he used it right? and now she has HIV and is blaming him - Not justifying him, but if she insisted on using protection - how did she get HIV?

I agree.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

October 16th, what you getting your boss....mi a try find a picture of the bun up breadfruit.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Okay, sorry to be jaded BUT - a few dates and she landed in his bed, she insisted on protection - So he used it right? and now she has HIV and is blaming him - Not justifying him, but if she insisted on using protection - how did she get HIV?

I agree.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

My friend named her son Zephania - I was like WHY ARE YOU TORTURING THAT BOY?????????????????????

My sister's first two boys have J names - So do 3 of their boy cousins, all of whom are within 2 years of each other - When my sister got pregnant with number 3, my mother and I told her we would kill her if she picked another J!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Kimmy u seet.....

I know 2 people back home with the name Kashi dem a RASTAH. One have 11 kids all of their names start with "K".

All of A's siblings were named after famous movie stars...Elvis, Wayne, Dwayne and Raquel :yes:

Any name can be a Jamaican name really. If you are Jamaican and you got the name...a JA name :yes::lol:

Who is Dwayne?

Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

ok i got a question what is with adding gay to names like Sasha-Gay Christie-Gay....my SIL gave me some names here are hers:Khian, Chrisselle, Kameisha, Kimeish, Gabriella, Sharpay, Chrisilee, Kimberlee, Christie-Gay,Haley, Kwesian, Chrissan

Sharpey? Oh, hell no! All I see is wrinkley dogs.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
October 16th, what you getting your boss....mi a try find a picture of the bun up breadfruit.

JAApril2007210.jpg

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my gyal.. even di pickney should knoa u nuh mess wid di president dem LOL it sound soo stupid. but ALOT of people get in trouble behind pure NOSYNESS!!!

we can see people's salaries, besides just trying to find out somebody's ssn by doing a name search. people look up stuff from celebrities and even their next door neighbor's income to their baby daddy's ssn.. nutting to be losing yah rass job ova

OK!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Sharpay? That's one of those wrinkle dogs - how much would that child get teased?

Shar-PeiArt.jpg

OMG...I said it before I saw this. They really are way too cute.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

All of A's siblings were named after famous movie stars...Elvis, Wayne, Dwayne and Raquel :yes:

Any name can be a Jamaican name really. If you are Jamaican and you got the name...a JA name :yes::lol:

Who is Dwayne?

:lol: Honestly I don't have any idea :lol: I almost wonder if it was just to use the Wayne part again. I was just told they were all named after famous people and I left it at that :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.