SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JSKI37, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE k1 VISA. Did you'll solve the retirement issue, crew visa issue to your SO satifaction?

did he post? I think i saw him when i was there.

He opened a new thread with his interview experience.

He told me he sat right next to you and Evan. Evan borrowed his ink pen. LMAO How cool was that. Sitting right next a VJ yardie and don't even know it. lol

haha, I knew it!! Yup Evan borowwed his wifey pen. I knew it was him after i heard there situation with the 2 visas at the interview window. He looked so nervous. Me and Evan thought it was cute. His wife is very beautiful and tall, like a model!

Wagwan ladies! I'm still at work :( ...not really working, but job searching...how is everyone this evening? Are the sicklings feeling better? Did everyone take their pregnancy tests? :lol:

A who dat? wha mi miss?

:whistle: ...bought a first response today will take it next week if i dont feel better

Ok yall cant be sick that fast. You just did the do like a week ago, and having feelings already? Take your temperature and tell me what it say. Mi tell yuh if yuh breed.

Thanks for the compliment Marlita, your SO is a decent looking man too :) I wish I would of known it was you

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey, just drink it. I love Rum Cream. Put some ice in a glass and pour it over.

Banana Rum Cream is so good too.

If you like it, try some Amerula. That stuff is similar; but made from the Amerula fruit out of S. Africa. That is my drink of choice behind some good Tequila.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Anyone hear from JALove lately? Wondering how she is progressing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lita i hear you mention of your fam not being very supportive in the beginning of your decision to marry, can i ask how did they respond?

my mom has semi given her approval and blessing but im still skeptical of her, i want to talk to her about starting to plan my ceremony but sometimes i think she is just saying stuff to pacify me, cause she doesnt really see how it can or if it will work out. Any suggestions? LOL... trying to explain the visa process to people is tiresome as we all know, but my mom is my primary family and i need her in my corner, well i want her in my corner, but i will do it with or without her.

Timeline
anyone here shop in thrift stores????

:dance: me me, I love thrift stores!! I like to find cool retro clothes and vintage items there. Been shopping in there all my life.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
anyone here shop in thrift stores????

My daughter is addicted to them.

We have one here, called the scholar shop, that specializes in only the big ticket name brands at supposedly good prices. I keep wanting to check it out. Just haven't made it yet.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm going tomorrow to try and find a hippie top to wear for our halloween party on Saturday.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Im gonna look in some and see if i can turn up a pretty dress for my ceremony. i got a really cool vintage orange leather jacket from the 60s in a thrift shop and now when i wear it, as that is the current style everyone wants to know where i got it?? :yes:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im gonna look in some and see if i can turn up a pretty dress for my ceremony. i got a really cool vintage orange leather jacket from the 60s in a thrift shop and now when i wear it, as that is the current style everyone wants to know where i got it?? :yes:

Honey, when and where is your ceremony going to be? Sorry if you mentioned it but I can't keep up.

Timeline
lita i hear you mention of your fam not being very supportive in the beginning of your decision to marry, can i ask how did they respond?

my mom has semi given her approval and blessing but im still skeptical of her, i want to talk to her about starting to plan my ceremony but sometimes i think she is just saying stuff to pacify me, cause she doesnt really see how it can or if it will work out. Any suggestions? LOL... trying to explain the visa process to people is tiresome as we all know, but my mom is my primary family and i need her in my corner, well i want her in my corner, but i will do it with or without her.

Yes my dad and his side and older sis, were not for this relationship. dad refused to respond to Evans emails or speak to him, til the day my dad flew into Mobay and Evan was the one to pick him up. Now they talk all the time and my dad has a nickname for him... :wacko: . Anyway, I completely understand my dads concern. I'm his baby girl, and getting married to some random man. If he wasnt concerned, i'd be concerned about that! What I did was kept it moving. Those who didnt choose to ask a single question about Evan, got no info about him. I told my dad they were all ignorant and that they need to learn more about a person and not what they assume of the stereotype. After that I went on about my business planning a AWESOME wedding, and having a great time doing it. They saw that I had resolve and was actually doing this, so eventually many came around but too late to get a ticket to the wedding. They came out to the US reception I had before the wedding and wrote some WONDERFUL things in our scrap book. My brother who i have issues with at many times wrote wonderful things about me to Evan and it was a complete shock. My family knows my style though...FEARLESS. I have always been a no fear kinda girl. I would go visit places all by myself....hence my first trip to JA alone. I have always included my boyfriends in my family so there has never been a seperate life i live with him and my fam. I understand this situation is hard and comes with skepticism and fraud and it all. There was NO WAY i was gonna keep this relationship seperate from my friends and family. I just treated it as any other relationship and eventually everyone got it.

Timeline
Anyone hear from JALove lately? Wondering how she is progressing.

Lawd...is she still pregnant? :unsure: Note to self...nuh haff no pickney if 'im nah born when 'im supposed to come! :no:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
soon as my belly settles JG< i think i will have a drink, maybe tomorrow

OK. HOLD UP!! HOW YUH GONNA BE DRINKING WHILE YOU JUST BOUGHT A PREG TEST!!???!! YOU NEED TO WAIT IT OUT MISS THANG, CAUSE IF YUH DO THINGS FI BREED YUH HAVE TO BE REPSPONSIBLE DURING THE TWO WEEK WAIT.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.