Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Trying to decide if I will visit, thanksgiving or mid December. I wanted to wait till my bday which is Jan 12 but that is just not acceptable LOL.. i feel so bad for not waiting.. I feel I should be more disciplined but I miss him soo..

it's funny that you say that! this new found relationship has tested all my limits! Now i am left to just follow my heart (pocket book permitting) to wear it lead me! :dance:

love.jpg

Honey Question #1

1. CAP- last name

2. adress

3. plac eof Birth

4. dob

5. sex

6. martail status

7. last name

8. ss#

9. None or answer it

10. ck Birth in U.s leave everything else blank

11. y/n

Timeline
PART B, ON 129F, WHY DO I HAVE TO LIST HIS KIDS IF IM NOT FILING FOR THEM RIGHT NOW AND IF THERE ISNT ENOUGH ROOM THEN WHAT, ADD A PIECE OF PAPER TO PUT THE ADDITIONAL NAMES?

Yes, I would add another sheet of paper and make sure you list the question that you are answering.

My assumption re: why they ask for all of the children is for future use just in case you file at a later date for the kids at a later date.

PART B, ON 129F, WHY DO I HAVE TO LIST HIS KIDS IF IM NOT FILING FOR THEM RIGHT NOW AND IF THERE ISNT ENOUGH ROOM THEN WHAT, ADD A PIECE OF PAPER TO PUT THE ADDITIONAL NAMES?

Now Honey, do you have to add an attachment for this one?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You'll probably need to list it on a sheet of paper. But add it to the coversheet as

I-129F Supplement: Part B, Question 1, List all children of your alien fiancé(e) (if any) that way they know there is more info to look out for.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
TAWANNA DID YOU MAIL IT OFF YET? HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING YET?

IF THE SO HAS NO NUMBER ADDRESS JUST STEERTOWN DISTRICT, ST ANN JAMAICA, WI IS THAT WHAT I PUT FOR A ADDRESS???

Honey -- I mailed it off on October 7th and got the first NOA on October 8th. So just patiently waiting for the approval.

My SO doesn't have a house number either so I just put his address I use when I mail things -- his district, the PO, the parrish, Jamaica. You'll be fine.

Timeline
QUESTION 20, ON FORM 129F

FIANCEE WILL APPLY FOR A VISA ABROAD AT THE AMERICAN EMBASSY OR CONSULATE AT ???

kINGSTON, JAMAICA ( IS THIS WHAT I PUT?)

:yes:

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YEP HE HAS 4 KIDS 3 BOYS AND ONE GIRL AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 LINES :yes:

Timeline

I'm on my way home. Call me later Honey and I'll help you out or I'll call you. it's too much to type.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline

YEP HE HAS 4 KIDS 3 BOYS AND ONE GIRL AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 LINES :yes:

Girl, I say fill it all out now, just in case he wants to bring any of his kids over years later. I don't know if they would go back and look at his original application for Visa to verify his kids. Just want to be on the safe side.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.