SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Claire 1luv, I'm at work with a temp. I feel like one of the old country bus from Jamaica ran me over...I have to finish a large presentation then I'm going back home.

<_< Not funny

hahahahhahahahahahaha...bring back memories Lita?????

Yoou know!! Now when people say "I feel like I just got hit by a bus".....I really know what thats like....it aint nothing nice.

sonic is the bomb.. ocean water baby, easy on the ice!! and when I want to be bad.. the supersonic cheeseburger UMMMMM

Oh I remember Sonic when I was in Mississippi. I loved the limeades.

oh yes.. I know. Also..3-5 days!!! hello.......its like.... what day two today?????????????????????

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just went back to read. Clairen I'm so sorry about Mike's decision to return to Jamaica. Hang in there and know what we are here for you if you need any support.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Morning Claire 1luv, I'm at work with a temp. I feel like one of the old country bus from Jamaica ran me over...I have to finish a large presentation then I'm going back home.

<_< Not funny

Yoou know!! Now when people say "I feel like I just got hit by a bus".....I really know what thats like....it aint nothing nice.

sonic is the bomb.. ocean water baby, easy on the ice!! and when I want to be bad.. the supersonic cheeseburger UMMMMM

oh yes.. I know. Also..3-5 days!!! hello.......its like.... what day two today?????????????????????

Yes, so tomorrow will be 3 days. I've heard of some yardies actually gettin a call that it was ready that soon, but if they have to deliver it to you and you are in the middle of the island it takes a while. How does airpak work? Do they deliver to you personally or just to another airpak place on the island an you go pick it up?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire, what's your opinion on flu shots - do you think regular people who are normally healthy should get one?

Hey Island; I think that everyone should get the flu shot. We give it to everyone from 9 yo and up including pregnant women. Younger kids get the mist in their nostrils. There is no criteria for getting it like the pneumonia vaccine. The Flu vaccine is all inclusive. I gave it to my kids too, because the flu itslef can be a killer and even if you get a reaction the the shot, it is only mild in comparison to the flu itself. The vaccine is a dead virus and it technically cannot give you the flu, just prevent you from having a bad illness that can potentially kill you.

Thanks for the advice Claire. :thumbs: The Holiday Inn gives it to employees for free so I guess I'll go get the stick.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Yes, so tomorrow will be 3 days. I've heard of some yardies actually gettin a call that it was ready that soon, but if they have to deliver it to you and you are in the middle of the island it takes a while. How does airpak work? Do they deliver to you personally or just to another airpak place on the island an you go pick it up?

they deliver it to another airpak close to where he lives and they will call him to pick it up. He can call them to and check on it.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline

<_< Not funny

The called Andre and then brought it to him. Not sure if that is the norm, though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

<_< Not funny

i think there should be somewhere that he would pick it up...but.... i think that decision might have to be made from the interview??

oh lita...shouldnt yall know that!?!? well, Im sure he will be here soon!!!

okay! good abotu the airpak!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Lita,

Where you able to go upstairs to Airpak with Evan? They wouldn't let me go up there.

ROC

Timeline
Lita,

Where you able to go upstairs to Airpak with Evan? They wouldn't let me go up there.

Can't have just anybody knowing their delivery secrets, you know! :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lita,

They let Lawny up there. They left me standing outside for 30 mins by myself. :angry:

ROC

Timeline

Anyone going to a Halloween Party this weekend or next?

Lita,

They let Lawny up there. They left me standing outside for 30 mins by myself. :angry:

They LET Tre up there? Honestly, I can't really imagine anyone not letting her do what she wanted. If it were me, I'd just step aside. I love her; but she would scare me.

Edited by Jomo's girl

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lita,

they was scared of lawny LOL didn't she tell the interviewer off a lil bit?? LOL

They LET Tre up there? Honestly, I can't really imagine anyone not letting her do what she wanted. If it were me, I'd just step aside. I love her; but she would scare me.

Funny jg.. i just said kind of the same thing LOL

Timeline
Claire, what's your opinion on flu shots - do you think regular people who are normally healthy should get one?

Hey Island; I think that everyone should get the flu shot. We give it to everyone from 9 yo and up including pregnant women. Younger kids get the mist in their nostrils. There is no criteria for getting it like the pneumonia vaccine. The Flu vaccine is all inclusive. I gave it to my kids too, because the flu itslef can be a killer and even if you get a reaction the the shot, it is only mild in comparison to the flu itself. The vaccine is a dead virus and it technically cannot give you the flu, just prevent you from having a bad illness that can potentially kill you.

Thanks for the advice Claire. :thumbs: The Holiday Inn gives it to employees for free so I guess I'll go get the stick.

I alwauys here about the flu shot but am always weary about getting it. I dont get the flu so maybe thats why. i think people who are prone to the virus should get it, but those who dont have a history of getting the flu shouldnt inject themselves with the shot.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

yeah, she probably said MOVE YUH RAZZ :rofl:

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.