SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Claire 1luv, I'm at work with a temp. I feel like one of the old country bus from Jamaica ran me over...I have to finish a large presentation then I'm going back home.

<_< Not funny

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv..its no different treat her like yours....she'll take time to come around...Remember, if she acts up or say "mean" things don't play into it..just love her the same way she will come around

i think this is where stepmoms and dads find the trouble b/c they think they have to treat the step kid some kind of different way....

nothing towards u 1luv..just a thought popped in my head...

Have you been around her before?

Clairey..soo sorry..did u think it was gonna happen that way?

Thanks Kimmy! Her mother dont pay her no mind in jamaica, so she is lacking motherly care. Yes i have been around her b4. She is a sweetheart.

Then it is probably going to be the best thing that she comes and lives with you guys then.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dillon.....

TFA on Morganford, near TG park. There is another store nearby that sells vintage stuff. Do you know the name of it by chance? There are always mannequins outside or legs sticking out of the upstairs windows. I saw a really hippy looking shirt in the window and I want to stop by there tomorrow to try and gather up a costume for Lush on Saturday. Wondering what their hours are.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies I was just here at my desk wonering How did u guys come up with ur screen names.

With me I wanted something to represent Jamaica. And one love was the first thing that came across my mind. I wanted to make it creativ

e so that is why it is 1luv. :dance:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Dillon.....

TFA on Morganford, near TG park. There is another store nearby that sells vintage stuff. Do you know the name of it by chance? There are always mannequins outside or legs sticking out of the upstairs windows. I saw a really hippy looking shirt in the window and I want to stop by there tomorrow to try and gather up a costume for Lush on Saturday. Wondering what their hours are.

I sure don't. I really don't go over that way. Now if you were asking about a place in UCity I would be your girl. You still feeling sick today? This rainy weather can't be making matters any better.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Morning Claire 1luv, I'm at work with a temp. I feel like one of the old country bus from Jamaica ran me over...I have to finish a large presentation then I'm going back home.

<_< Not funny

hahahahhahahahahahaha...bring back memories Lita?????

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Lita.. I had a quick vision of u when I read lawny's comment..not good memories I am sure..

honey glad u got ur heart, hard work HUH?? lol

1luv.. i my name is also my yahoo email address (if anybody interested), and ie ca mi a dancehall queen my gyal, without the head stands and splits though lol

mi a gully creep and nuh linga las nite.. love me dancehall fi tru!!!

Timeline
Ladies I was just here at my desk wonering How did u guys come up with ur screen names.

With me I wanted something to represent Jamaica. And one love was the first thing that came across my mind. I wanted to make it creativ

e so that is why it is 1luv. :dance:

Andre's nickname is Jomo in Jamaica.

Hey Dillon.....

I sure don't. I really don't go over that way. Now if you were asking about a place in UCity I would be your girl. You still feeling sick today? This rainy weather can't be making matters any better.

Yeah, a bit. I figure I have to eat something eventually and then we'll see how it goes.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
hey Lita..so have u planned on a time for Evan to come over? So excited for u guys

Airpak told him 3-5 business days, but we all know how that is. He's ready to come as soon as he hears the visa is ready. So hopefully by Halloween, but if not he really wants to be here for the elections. He is so into this election. Watches CNN and MSNBC all day.

Timeline

marlita what's next sweetie??

i think u are the first spouse visa vjer that i have known "kind of" personally..

when will he be here? will u get to have a lil 2nd honeymoon period or no?

I know u had a lil party b4 here in the states, will u have another now that hubby is here?

claire, i am so sorry about mike.. much love here when u need it..

Timeline

<_< Not funny

hahahahhahahahahahaha...bring back memories Lita?????

Yoou know!! Now when people say "I feel like I just got hit by a bus".....I really know what thats like....it aint nothing nice.

sonic is the bomb.. ocean water baby, easy on the ice!! and when I want to be bad.. the supersonic cheeseburger UMMMMM

Oh I remember Sonic when I was in Mississippi. I loved the limeades.

Timeline
marlita what's next sweetie??

i think u are the first spouse visa vjer that i have known "kind of" personally..

when will he be here? will u get to have a lil 2nd honeymoon period or no?

I know u had a lil party b4 here in the states, will u have another now that hubby is here?

claire, i am so sorry about mike.. much love here when u need it..

So I want a party kinda and then I am like screw these people. As u know some of the fam was not all supportive at first, but now they all on board and been looking at halls for us to have a reception party and I am like do i really wanna spend money for a party with these folks who let me down in the beginning? If they are not paying for it, it aint happening. I do want to have a party tho. My friends and parents are wanting me to have a party but we'll see. I had reserved a place for Oct 18, but of course he didnt make it here in time. So now we are close to the holidays. I just want to have a dance.

I'm taking a week off when he gets here and we are just gonna be tourists in LA. It should be fun. It will just be nice to know that we are done with immigration for awhile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Marlita, I'm so happy to see you back safe. Did you hear anything crazy while at the interview. Our interview was the 7th and Ray got the visa on the 17th. There was a holiday in there though.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.