SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
umm i need 7 posts for my 3rd heart can yall help a sista out????

How do you know how many posts you have / need?

LOL - I went looking for the post count smilie for you and found this -

postcount20pt.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

they just opened up a SONIC where i live and i can remember loving sonic when i was away at college in the south so im overjoyed about the new one here, i really want to go and have a chili cheese dog and a cherry limeade but given the current state of things dont think that would be a wise choice.....LOL.... COME ON BELLY AND GET RIGHT!!!! so i can go to SONIC

Timeline
Hello.

Is anyone planning to bring the children of their SO here? Or has anyone brought their SO child/children here?

Good ?

Well my hubbys daughter will be coming here by November. She is 6 yrs old. I need help what do as a STEPMOM :blush:

Check into some schools.

did that. she is going to the same school as my daughter

You already have a daughter so you know how little girls go. She will be homesick and she'll have to adjust a little. But, she should be just fine. My little nephews go back and forth between JA and NY and they do fine.

You will be just fine.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey everybody...just finished catching up and now I have to run and get myself ready for my flu clinic. We are expecting to vaccinate about 250 people this evening. It is fun though and we get to meet some very interesting people. I hope you all have a blessed and productive day.

GO GET YOUR FLU SHOTS!!!!! You don't want to get the flu, it is a killer.

Lawny, Sunny and honey, I hope you all feel better soon.

For everyone else with good news..congrats.

Sus, I hopw your mom feels better soon.

Later y'all..

Oh, sorry cut I forgot to say CONGRATS to Marlita and Evan. May this be the start of a long life together and may the rest of this journey be smooth and that this relationship is blessed by the almighty and it is all you expect it to be.

Just an update...Mike and I have parted ways and he told me that he is planning on returning to live in Ja. I wished him good luck.

Talk to you all later...

Oh, Claire. I am so sorry. Hugs, girl.

Sus, Yards....I didn't want to look, but my co-workers were all crying about how much they lost so I peeked...no wonder I'm sick.

If you were 65, I would worry. If not, that's how the market goes. It will come back up long before you have to use it. Just hang in there.

Remember what I said about checking the USCIS web site every day? Follow that same advice with your investments or it will drive you crazy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

well i got my heart and dyam if it wasnt like pulling teeth with you quiet ones today but now i have accomplished my goal,,,,,LOL,,,, just kidding,,, guess i will get outta bed and put on clothes and look for food.050.gif

Timeline
they just opened up a SONIC where i live and i can remember loving sonic when i was away at college in the south so im overjoyed about the new one here, i really want to go and have a chili cheese dog and a cherry limeade but given the current state of things dont think that would be a wise choice.....LOL.... COME ON BELLY AND GET RIGHT!!!! so i can go to SONIC

I could live on Diet Cherry Limeaid. LOVE that stuff.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

1luv..its no different treat her like yours....she'll take time to come around...Remember, if she acts up or say "mean" things don't play into it..just love her the same way she will come around

i think this is where stepmoms and dads find the trouble b/c they think they have to treat the step kid some kind of different way....

nothing towards u 1luv..just a thought popped in my head...

Have you been around her before?

Clairey..soo sorry..did u think it was gonna happen that way?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

too much sugar will make u go....in JA they give babies very sweet sugar water...

hey Dillon

As me come everybody run gone..a coulda wah so

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1luv..its no different treat her like yours....she'll take time to come around...Remember, if she acts up or say "mean" things don't play into it..just love her the same way she will come around

i think this is where stepmoms and dads find the trouble b/c they think they have to treat the step kid some kind of different way....

nothing towards u 1luv..just a thought popped in my head...

Have you been around her before?

Clairey..soo sorry..did u think it was gonna happen that way?

Thanks Kimmy! Her mother dont pay her no mind in jamaica, so she is lacking motherly care. Yes i have been around her b4. She is a sweetheart.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Kimmy

I was catching up what I missed while I went to lunch.

Honey~I like Sonic too but you have so many great places to eat in Michigan. I love Coney Island and all the Greek food you guys have there. The Alibi on Rochester Road is my favoirite restuarant, their pizza is to die for. Heck I even like going to the Rams Horn. I think I am going to be up that way for about 2 weeks over Christmas.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.