SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Then after you look at your 401k loss, go out on the web and look at the name of the companies and the numbers that will these companies will be laying people off by the end of the year.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny and Sib, and anyone else who is near this side of town there will be a new Marshalls in Brandywine, opening soon. They have their fall and winter shippments in the store and they have some great sweaters.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

there are 12 warm bodies present and no one is chatting, me with gastrointestinal issues and lawny with Ebola, since we had the strenght to log on can we at least get some convo?

I absolutely love marshalls, they have very cute stuff, and i am now an uggs addict so i continue to buy new ones every winter in different colors,

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everybody...just finished catching up and now I have to run and get myself ready for my flu clinic. We are expecting to vaccinate about 250 people this evening. It is fun though and we get to meet some very interesting people. I hope you all have a blessed and productive day.

GO GET YOUR FLU SHOTS!!!!! You don't want to get the flu, it is a killer.

Lawny, Sunny and honey, I hope you all feel better soon.

For everyone else with good news..congrats.

Sus, I hopw your mom feels better soon.

Later y'all..

Oh, sorry cut I forgot to say CONGRATS to Marlita and Evan. May this be the start of a long life together and may the rest of this journey be smooth and that this relationship is blessed by the almighty and it is all you expect it to be.

Just an update...Mike and I have parted ways and he told me that he is planning on returning to live in Ja. I wished him good luck.

Talk to you all later...

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Honey, have you started with your G325 yet, downlaod the PDF file to your system. Create a folder for each of the forms that you will need to complete. This makes it a lot easier, because you will need to go back over them time and time again to make sure there is no errors on them.

Filed: Timeline

Sus, Yards....I didn't want to look, but my co-workers were all crying about how much they lost so I peeked...no wonder I'm sick.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

roxcie i started loading them this morning after sunny sent me the order they were to be completed in to ensure i was loading the right ones, then i fell asleep i will finish loading the rest tonight or later on today, im trying to coax myself outta bed and to put some clothes on, i am hungry :yes:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, Yards....I didn't want to look, but my co-workers were all crying about how much they lost so I peeked...no wonder I'm sick.

I did the same - I refuse to look again. My company has huge flat screen tvs all over the place that show our stock price - So I already know that my stock options have lost by HALF - I don't wanna look, just keep praying that it will come back!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

i think im gonna go post a review on trip advisor about how much FIshermans Point, sucks and how i may have possibly contracted EBOLA/MOtabo from sleeping indoors with a den of mosquitos....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.