SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey, Sunny and Tre, I am soory to hear that you'll are not feeling well. The Flu season is here, so be careful. Honey and Sunny, I would make a dr's visit to see about the mosquito bites, to make sure you didn't get infected. That's just an FYI for yourself.

Tre, the flu bug has started here in the DC area, so you might have just caught the virus.

Ladies you'll take care of yyour selves.

Be Bless

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Plus I don't want to look like one of daymn cruise touristy people with their cameras snapping every step.

:rofl: those words could have come straing outta my mouth

I was very conscious of it in Ochi. We were having lunch at Mama Marley's and I kept asking A "I don't look like that do I, I mean fit in here better than these people, don't I??" He just raised he eyebrow at me - LOL.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning girls,, dwayne called this morning at 4am his time to check on me and insisted i go to the doctor, but im gonna see if i can manage myself. i ate a bag of potato chips 5 mins ago and they tasted wonderful.....LOL... so maybe the worst is almost over

Timeline
Hey Yall :star:

I'm back and tired as ever!! My eyes are burning but I was online charging my phone an checking email and wanted to say hello.

Seems you all know, Evan got the visa....easy as pie!! It was actually ridiculously easy. Anyway, lots to tell, but I'll be on tomorrow late morning to chat. I see there are lots of pics i need to go back and catch up on. Also, I need another one of those quick rundowns of the haps on VJ for the past few days. Somebody give me a quick recap.....did JALove have the baby?

Congrats Lita!! Welcome home.

Filed: Timeline

Morning Roxie Honey;

Honey I'm here feeling like I'm about to kin over....Marcel made curry shrimp last night I couldn't even eat it. No appetite.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my friends took the majority of the photos and even took them into town in ochi...i took most of mine when me and dwayne were together for posterity sake...LOL

i miss him ( *sighing*)

Plus I don't want to look like one of daymn cruise touristy people with their cameras snapping every step.

:rofl: those words could have come straing outta my mouth

I was very conscious of it in Ochi. We were having lunch at Mama Marley's and I kept asking A "I don't look like that do I, I mean fit in here better than these people, don't I??" He just raised he eyebrow at me - LOL.

:rofl: TL, you're too funny.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good morning all. I can't believe that I have 40, count them 40 pages to go back and read???!!!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day. I am still in bed but just can't sleep. I have to work a flu clinic this afternoon so I am just gonna relax until then.

Claire, what's your opinion on flu shots - do you think regular people who are normally healthy should get one?

Morning Roxie Honey;

Honey I'm here feeling like I'm about to kin over....Marcel made curry shrimp last night I couldn't even eat it. No appetite.

Are you pregnant?

:rofl::crying::rofl: .....MAYBE? Mi no know yet. I think it the cold trying to get to me. My eyes are running and my throat is sore. I'll know if I'm pregnant, last time my breast trippled in size and I was severely constipated. None of that happening though.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning Roxie Honey;

That would make me sick - ewww. Feel better girl.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.