SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey, that pic of you and D whining are TOO FUNNY!! Yall are a trip! I hope you feel better soon...have you tried peppermint tea?

Island, I love the pics of you, A, and the family. My favorite one is the one where A is on the cliffs putting things into perspective. Absolutely beautiful.

I didn't take any pics this time. I took one of my husband, but he hates taking pictures so he covered his face up and gave me the finger! :lol: I don't know how I got him to take the wedding photos--probably cuz he thought he was cute! :lol::no:

belly.jpg

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I do that to Ray all the time Mrs. P. lol

I talked to Ray tonight and he sounds so sad. I almost wanted to cry. I think I'm going to give him a day or two rest without me so that he can get himself prepared to come home. :crying: He says he's ok, so maybe it's just me worrying.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

that is funny, mrs p....LOL

i dont like taking pics either bcuz i always think i look fat, which most of the time i do, but i figure we need pics for evidence so i take as many as i can.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
IW~great pictures. Looks like you were all having a great time and your kids are so cute!

Thanks - they are such hams. Negril is my new fav place on the island.

100_0266.jpg100_0417.jpg

Mrs P, i love your hair, your locs are gonna be so cute, you make me wanna take the plunge. Here are pics of me and dwayne whining after one too many drinks and me crying on my last day, my friend thought this was a photo op

Love the whining pic Honey! And cool backpack - I love the colors.

How you make your pics small? Mine are jumping out at me - it scares me!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
island im liking those pics his son looks like him, you look happy and relaxed

girl magnum tonic and red bull was my friend that night....LOL

they took this one on the ride to mobay... real nice

100_0423.jpg

They are two peas in a pod for sure! I was happy and relaxed - I had just spent the day at the beach. Life doesn't get better than that! Expect I needed a shower real bad. The salt water there feels much sticker than here. I figure its because the water is so daymn cold here your body goes numb and doesn't realize how sticky it is!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Night Ya'll I'm heading to bed. ;)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
be nice sunny....LOL... i was distraught at the moment....:hehe:

You're a brave soul. I don't take my glasses off for nothing!! Sometimes I fake a sneeze if the sniffles get too bad. :wacko:

Timeline
Honey, that pic of you and D whining are TOO FUNNY!! Yall are a trip! I hope you feel better soon...have you tried peppermint tea?

Island, I love the pics of you, A, and the family. My favorite one is the one where A is on the cliffs putting things into perspective. Absolutely beautiful.

I didn't take any pics this time. I took one of my husband, but he hates taking pictures so he covered his face up and gave me the finger! :lol: I don't know how I got him to take the wedding photos--probably cuz he thought he was cute! :lol::no:

belly.jpg

Now that's funny Mrs P!!!! :rofl: I'm really bad about taking photos. I get too caught up on whatever is going on to remember the camera. Then I think I have taken alot only to get home and have like 10.

Plus I don't want to look like one of daymn cruise touristy people with their cameras snapping every step.

Timeline
island im liking those pics his son looks like him, you look happy and relaxed

girl magnum tonic and red bull was my friend that night....LOL

they took this one on the ride to mobay... real nice

100_0423.jpg

One of my favorite Ja drinks! My husband loves it when I throw 'em back too! He drinks Magnum all day! :devil::thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Night Ya'll I'm heading to bed. ;)

Night Michelle. Hope you feel better in the morning. And don't worry about Ray - we have already talked about it being an emotional roller coaster. He'll be fine though.

Timeline

the first time i tried it i thought it tasted like cough syrup then i remembered you said add red bull after that it was on, i drank it every night, so technically if i wind up preg,im holding you responsible...LOL

Timeline
Island, I don't take many pics at all when I go down either. I used to when I first started going, but now it's just like being at home, and I ain't walking around snapping photos around here so... :no: I am going to try to do better though..maybe... :huh:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

alright ladies im gonna try to lay down and get over the queasies, if not i will be on the couch in the morning cause i wont be going to work, feeling like shyt another day, i just dont want to use up any more vacay time since we got some things to take care of with this visa stuff and visiting JA i would rather drag into work and be sick and let them send me home that way i dont lose a vacay day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.