SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Honey; if you don't feel better by Friday, you need to go to the doctor. Back then I was weight about 160lbs and I dropped all that weight like it was nothing. I looked and felt horrible. Mobay hope wanted to do a pregnancy test and want some outrageous price...mi grandmother was like...unuh MAD...a dengue fever she ave...they said NO!....dem just come fi mi the next day

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay yall I'm finally off. Catch ya tomorrow. Be safe and Honey I hope you feel better boo

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Signs and symptoms

This is manifested by a sudden onset of severe headache, muscle and joint pains (myalgias and arthralgias—severe pain gives it the name break-bone fever or bonecrusher disease), fever, and rash.[3] The dengue rash is characteristically bright red petechiae and usually appears first on the lower limbs and the chest; in some patients, it spreads to cover most of the body. There may also be gastritis with some combination of associated abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.

Some cases develop much milder symptoms which can be misdiagnosed as influenza or other viral infection when no rash is present. Thus travelers from tropical areas may pass on dengue in their home countries inadvertently, having not been properly diagnosed at the height of their illness. Patients with dengue can pass on the infection only through mosquitoes or blood products and only while they are still febrile.

The classic dengue fever lasts about six to seven days, with a smaller peak of fever at the trailing end of the disease (the so-called biphasic pattern). Clinically, the platelet count will drop until the patient's temperature is normal.

Cases of DHF also show higher fever, variable haemorrhagic phenomena, thrombocytopenia, and haemoconcentration. A small proportion of cases lead to dengue shock syndrome (DSS) which has a high mortality rate. \m/

later Shanette

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Honey;

Google Dengue fever...I don't want to get cussed out again and I surely don't want to cuss anyone out.

Kimmy;

A just 1/2 a teaspoon mi ago put in deh...mi no wah dead...I sent Marcel to the store to get some ginger and scotch bonnet pepper.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Oh and don't be talking all night, creating 50 million pages to catch up on. I'm not going to read all that..................... :P

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Thanks Kimmy.... weh di man deh wid mi remedy...cho

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LMAO....just got off phone with dwayne, he said baby i should have told you to get some overproof rum...LOL... i told yall all his home remedies consist of rum. But depending how i feel in the morning, if i dont go to work im gonna drag my azz in to the doctor.

LMAO....just got off phone with dwayne, he said baby i should have told you to get some overproof rum...LOL... i told yall all his home remedies consist of rum. But depending how i feel in the morning, if i dont go to work im gonna drag my azz in to the doctor.

Honey;

If you worried about that just use 1/2 a capfull...dat naw go kill u...plus the rum I use...well, it's ILLEGAL :rofl:

Kimmy knows....u know rum is strong when you put your finger in it and it starts to burn

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
okay next question, though i vaguely remember this being discussed awhile ago what do we think about the purchasing of rings if our SO's arent well off???

i told D i was going to look for a ring and put it in layaway, but given he can save for phones that he wants i think he should pick something and start saving on it until april rolls around? yall think it is possible for someone who makes 400 a month to afford a ring?

Depends on what kind of ring you want. There are a lot options in this regards. I have thought of getting his birthstone or there are even diamonds that are created in a lab and aren't as expensive. Oh and I have seen on Ebay where you can bid for some really nice ones.

Look at diamondnexuslabs.com

But that is a good idea having him save or put something towards it if he can.

Honey...meant to tell you...LOVE all your pictures especially the headstand one.

I got my engagement ring in Jamaica, duty free. It is gorgeous and I get more compliments on it. It's 9 tiny diamonds set to look like a solitaire. Makes it sparkle so much. It really wasnt' all that much.

And, yes, Andre actually paid for all of it. It is possible.

I am wearing my mom's ring. She got a nice new fancy one for her 25th and offered her old one to me or I could of taken my great Aunt's ring. Hubby will purchase mine when he is done with school. He just has a plain band. Which was not much money at all. We had thought about getting a cheap one at JC Penny's and hubby paying. Then mom suggested her and I felt that was perfect.

Jomo that is great that Andre could pay for a ring :). It sounds beautiful.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
1luv - I give you credit - I am 5'10" and have had issues in the past with dating a shorter man - it just isn't for me - I feel like a giant, lol - Plus, I love heels and that makes it worse! Almost every guy I have dated is over 6' - DJ is around 6'3" -

Mom is staying in the hospital for another day - the dr. didn't like that her O2 levels kept dropping rapidly, and her heart is erratic bc of all the steroids they pumped her full - So I will go see her when I can get out of work today - my sister is up there now. She is in a good hospital, but the floor she is on is scary and not too attentive - When my Dad was last in there, they put him on that floor first - I went in one day and noticed that a colonoscopy had been scheduled on his board - I asked him why (he was kinda out of it) and he told me that was the procedure for the feeding tube! I told him - Ummm..... unless they are planning to feed you through your azz, no it's not! Turned out they had written it on the wrong board - we got him moved off that floor immediately!

I'm praying for your mom's speedy recovery

Wakey

(F) Many prayers

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
cool mrs p, i was gonna post that, remember my girl took it on her camera and she just gave it to me in photo share. i guess i dont look as yuck as i felt....LOL

NO you don't!! I hope you feel better soon...maybe you've got some kind of stomach virus or something. Especially since you and Sunny are having some of the same GI issues....it could've been something you all had eaten while you were out together maybe?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.