SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies:

I been spending all day trying to get caught up. Man yall talk a lot :wow: Anyways........

Honey: Were you ovulating? I always think I'm pg, but I never am. Especially after a trip to JA. But its just your mind making you think what your heart wants. IDK, I wouldn't think too much of it, just take something and relax.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jalove update..HER AND CHRIS ABOUT TO CHOP UP DI DOCS...HEHEHE SHE SEY DEM SRIP HER MEMBRANES AND NEVA TELL HER AND SHE BAWL OUT AND CHRIS JUMP UP FI KICK HER BUTT..EHHEEEE

She's dialated some..she's waiting for more meds for induction to work..she's gonna eat now...so maybe tomorrow morning....

hey 1luv and Shanette..luv how cold is it over there?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Hey Hot

O gosh I feel for JA. I was in labor for 12 hours for nothing, they just ended up giving me a C-section

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was induced with my second daughter cause I had pregnancy induced hypertension, and she would not come out. They used some gel. Trust me induction aint no joke. With my first daughter, I had no problems. Just laboured for 11 1/2 hrs.

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Nette..girl...afta all a dem contractions deh..fi go end up wid c-section..kissteeth

luv..snow!!! :blink: cho mi nah look forward to it at all..it's cold here..windy and u know when that wind hits u..yuh bones hurt

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I told my SO that I wanted to be pg before the end of the year. I'm not sure thats going to happen. Our baby will be 19m next week and she needs a playmate, plus I could use the time off.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
I was induced with my second daughter cause I had pregnancy induced hypertension, and she would not come out. They used some gel. Trust me induction aint no joke. With my first daughter, I had no problems. Just laboured for 11 1/2 hrs.

wow..i was choose elective induction with Tahlia and ended up going to the hospital too late and i was pissed cause i was ready for her to come out...so i got home cussed every 5 sec and by midnight i was having contractions..glad mi neva get induced

I told my SO that I wanted to be pg before the end of the year. I'm not sure thats going to happen. Our baby will be 19m next week and she needs a playmate, plus I could use the time off.

i thought the samething too..we tried when kimora turned 2 but i got pregnant 3 mths later

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nette..girl...afta all a dem contractions deh..fi go end up wid c-section..kissteeth

luv..snow!!! :blink: cho mi nah look forward to it at all..it's cold here..windy and u know when that wind hits u..yuh bones hurt

yup! I hate Canada this time of year :angry:

Kimmy where in the States are u located?

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Girl who you telling. But I can't complain all that bad I guess, I was c-s because I wouldn't dilated past 8 cm! At that point I was like whatever cause I'm starvin and this med ain't doing nothing

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline

Girl who you telling. But I can't complain all that bad I guess, I was c-s because I wouldn't dilated past 8 cm! At that point I was like whatever cause I'm starvin and this med ain't doing nothing

and this is when those Italian icies and ice chips taste like jerk chicken

yup! I hate Canada this time of year :angry:

Kimmy where in the States are u located?

I live in CT in NY all the time

and this is when those Italian icies and ice chips taste like jerk chicken

OMG yes. I kept telling myself it was a BIG MAC! Ohh and a chicken patty I had my SO on the phone for hours at a time. He was really relaxing and comforting. I was like your all calm cause your not here to hold my hand. I was feeling sorry for my Mom. She said I was trying to rip her hand off.

I miss snow. I'm from VA raised in West Virginia where it literally snows you in. Beautiful white winter christmas

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.