SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DIllon, dont wish that on me...:no: you all think im a mess now, imagine how i would be pregnant.. a hot mess!!!

I dont know, i didnt eat a whole lot, i didnt have much appetite.. i dont what it is? just know i came home from work today at 1, could barely keep my eyes open while driving home, and have been on the couch since that time, and dont feel any better

I'm not wishing that on you but it does sound like all the symptoms. I really hope you start feeling better.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yo rass will not say u'd rather have ebola virus LOL.. the funny thing is.. if u were to mention POSSIBLY being preggers to dwayne, he would probably leap for joy.. men are so on a different page sometimes LOL

Timeline
id rather have Motabo or Ebola... LOL.. plus its too soon to be sick i would hope :yes:

do you have a fever or anything?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

im the biggest baby on VJ, and will cry at the drop of a dime, i dont want to go thru a pregnancy alone, not to mention i would probably have to whoop a couple azzes at work and just in my general circle of people who know me but dont know my business....LOL..

Not to mention, my mom and her mouth, i havent had to deal with that in 11years, so yeah i would not be devastated cause my baby clock is ticking and i want a girl, but at the same time, if i am just bad timing ....LOL

:crying:

id rather have Motabo or Ebola... LOL.. plus its too soon to be sick i would hope :yes:

do you have a fever or anything? Nope :no: i am on the couch with a grocery bag, cause i cant move....LOL.. just in case my stomach starts turning again. my son gave me a bite of chicken and that didnt even settle well but it didnt come up...:lol:

Timeline
im the biggest baby on VJ, and will cry at the drop of a dime, i dont want to go thru a pregnancy alone, not to mention i would probably have to whoop a couple azzes at work and just in my general circle of people who know me but dont know my business....LOL..

Not to mention, my mom and her mouth, i havent had to deal with that in 11years, so yeah i would not be devastated cause my baby clock is ticking and i want a girl, but at the same time, if i am just bad timing ....LOL

:crying:

well if you don't feel better in a couple of days then you should get a pregnancy test. they have those early detection ones now.

maybe you just caught something on the plane or the change of weather.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not foolproof. Andre had his taken out by an oral surgeon. He kept complaining that one would not heal. Turns out, 6 months later at his cleaning visit to our dentist, the oral surgeon left a little piece of tooth in there. He pulled it out and it healed up. Andre swore he was taking his machette to the next visit to that oral surgeon.

Thanks for all the horror stories :P Geesh...glad they fixed him up finally.

okay next question, though i vaguely remember this being discussed awhile ago what do we think about the purchasing of rings if our SO's arent well off???

i told D i was going to look for a ring and put it in layaway, but given he can save for phones that he wants i think he should pick something and start saving on it until april rolls around? yall think it is possible for someone who makes 400 a month to afford a ring?

Depends on what kind of ring you want. There are a lot options in this regards. I have thought of getting his birthstone or there are even diamonds that are created in a lab and aren't as expensive. Oh and I have seen on Ebay where you can bid for some really nice ones.

Look at diamondnexuslabs.com

But that is a good idea having him save or put something towards it if he can.

Honey...meant to tell you...LOVE all your pictures especially the headstand one.

I got my engagement ring in Jamaica, duty free. It is gorgeous and I get more compliments on it. It's 9 tiny diamonds set to look like a solitaire. Makes it sparkle so much. It really wasnt' all that much.

And, yes, Andre actually paid for all of it. It is possible.

My husband saved for my ring. He was so serious about picking out something I would like.

Kim

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay yall, yall cross your fingers for me that i caught a virus.....( im serious....LOL)

*fingers crossed* I hope you start feeling better. I must admit though that all those symptoms + a slip up. I don't blame you for being worried. Hope it is just a virus or something ;)

Timeline
okay yall, yall cross your fingers for me that i caught a virus.....( im serious....LOL)

*fingers crossed* I hope you start feeling better. I must admit though that all those symptoms + a slip up. I don't blame you for being worried. Hope it is just a virus or something ;)

my fingers are crossed for you too xx

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh my why my friend just piss me off, she gonna say well you were with dwayne alot and you know they dont get immunizations like we do!!!!!! what kind of shyt is that, as if to imply that he has made me sick.... :angry: im like looka here hoe, im gonna have to call you back!!!! just cause your married boyfriend aint slipped nothing on yo ###, why would she say some mess like that!!!!!

( steaming mad) i swear ignorance is a terrible thing!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.