Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have one for you, Sus. My mom works in a hospital HR department. They are being sued by a GUY who says he is pregnant and the hospital won't deliver the baby.

Wasn't there a "guy" who was pregnant and gave birth earlier this summer? Maybe he isn't really a guy :whistle::unsure:

That guy was a girl who wanted to undergo a sex change.

This one is really a guy.

I'll be in the club, but I just want to take the cute pictures in my bike clothes, on one of ya'll's motorcycles.. don't have the courage nor the mulah for the bike LOL

I bought a bike this past weekend. Unfortunately, it's propelled by my legs and not some motor.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

yeah didn't she have the operation but requested she keep her reproductive organs so she could still conceive??

that is just too much, can't believe a dr agreed to it.. i mean if u want to be a man be a man and if u want to be a woman then be a woman GOSH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bye 1luv

wakey.. tell ya boss dem fi galang, sign some pprwrk or sump'n.. tek weh himself so u can chat!!

SUNNY!!! well guess u got 2 mnth and 29 days to figure it out LOL

Mi tink him see mi smiling and wanna knoa wha mek mi gon on so happy. He marching and looking pon mi computer dem. TEK WEH YA SEF BOSS MAN!!! :rofl:

bye 1luv

wakey.. tell ya boss dem fi galang, sign some pprwrk or sump'n.. tek weh himself so u can chat!!

SUNNY!!! well guess u got 2 mnth and 29 days to figure it out LOL

And how many seconds because I may need it. LMAO

lie ya tell. Yi knoa ya gonna ave di minister waiting pon di runway when Ray gi off di plane!

HellYeah.jpg

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey yaadies, wha gwaan

i am so not feeling well, i have been nauseaus for 3 or 4 days, and nothing is working, i tried, vernors, chamomile tea and pepto, anyone got suggestions?( that dont involve rum)cause if i ask dwayne all his remedies involve rum :yes:

where is clairern when i need her :crying:

Timeline

I'm having a hard time to Honey. In and out of the bathroom and I can't eat nothing.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline
hey yaadies, wha gwaan

i am so not feeling well, i have been nauseaus for 3 or 4 days, and nothing is working, i tried, vernors, chamomile tea and pepto, anyone got suggestions?( that dont involve rum)cause if i ask dwayne all his remedies involve rum :yes:

Ginger tea is Andre's remedy for everything.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey yaadies, wha gwaan

maybe a pregnancy test will help?

i mean maybe some tea will help

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
hey yaadies, wha gwaan

Liquids you can drink are weak tea and apple juice. You may also drink soft drinks without caffeine (such as 7-UP) after letting them go flat (lose their carbonation). Chilling the liquids may help you keep them down. Avoid liquids that are acidic (such as orange juice) or caffeinated (such as coffee) or have a lot of carbonation. Do not drink milk until you no longer have diarrhea.

You may start eating soft bland foods when you have not vomited for several hours and are able to drink clear liquids without further upset. Soda crackers, toast, plain noodles, gelatin, eggs, applesauce, and bananas are good first choices. Avoid foods that are acidic, spicy, fatty, or fibrous (such as meats, coarse grains, vegetables). Also avoid dairy products. You may start eating these foods again in 3 days or so, when all signs of illness have passed.

Sometimes treatment includes prescription medicine to prevent nausea and vomiting or diarrhea. Nonprescription medicine is available for the treatment of diarrhea and can be very effective. If you use it, make sure you use only the dose recommended on the package. If you have chronic health problems, always check with your health care provider before you use any medicine for diarrhea.

not sure if this helps.

hey yaadies, wha gwaan

maybe a pregnancy test will help?

i mean maybe some tea will help

:rofl: sorry Honey. Dillon :bonk:

ROC

Timeline

Sunny... whats going on do we have dysentary or MOTABO ( like from the movie Outbreak)...lOL

Dillon got jokes...LOL... on a side note, we did have a little slip up, so i will be at drug store in a couple of weeks holding my breath : crying:

Timeline
hey yaadies, wha gwaan

man.. pepto always seem to work for us.. hope someone can offer some suggestons honey.. too much JA food??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One of you had to come back pregnant. There were like 6 of you down there at one time. :P

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I'm having a hard time to Honey. In and out of the bathroom and I can't eat nothing.

Daymn!! I'm glad I didn't hook up with you gals at Oceans! Hope you gals get better soon.

One of you had to come back pregnant. There were like 6 of you down there at one time. :P

Sounds like it was Honey! It sure wasn't me...I was triple protected.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

DIllon, dont wish that on me...:no: you all think im a mess now, imagine how i would be pregnant.. a hot mess!!!

I dont know, i didnt eat a whole lot, i didnt have much appetite.. i dont what it is? just know i came home from work today at 1, could barely keep my eyes open while driving home, and have been on the couch since that time, and dont feel any better

Timeline

i took protection yall :crying: enough protection for every man, woman and child in jamaica to have some, but unfortunately our protection broke, due to a little over enthusiasm... :crying:

Im too dang old to be having more kids, but mi cyaan dash belly if that is the case so im just gonna hold my breath for a few weeks and see wha appens??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.