SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't help folks with the jewelry thing in JA or the US---it's never been my thing. My mother used to get sooo mad at me because she would buy me all this beautiful gold jewelry and I wouldn't wear it. I'm kinda plain. Earrings, a watch, and the wedding ring is all the jewelry I will wear!

Yaards...hope u get all better soon, and tell dem sey stop playin wid yuh mout if dem nah gwaan fix tings :protest::ranting:

For real!

I am just like you Mrs. P. Don't wear jewelry much, if at all. The only thing I wear regularly is a wedding ring - nothing else. I worked a job where you couldn't wear any jewelry (food industry) for 4 years so I just got used to it. Now that I could wear some I don't...just isn't my thing.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
:ot: The only I-485 Form that I can find says it expired on 9/30/08. Can someone tell me where to find the most recent form please?

Thanks Yards... missed you girl.

I don't see any version of that form that is more recent. Since it is the one that they are using on the USCIS site I would go with that one. Just check back right before you send in your AOS packet to make sure there isn't a revised edition. Good luck!

I might have missed it but when is Ray going to be coming up?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: The only I-485 Form that I can find says it expired on 9/30/08. Can someone tell me where to find the most recent form please?

Wagwan Sunny. When I went to the USCIS website, they only had the 5/27/08 edition, but said that previous editions were acceptable as well. Maybe the one you have is fine. I'll keep checking around.

Thanks Mrs. P.

That's the one I have to and at the top it says expires 09/30/08. I'll use this that one then. Love your pic and sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up in JA.

I don't see any version of that form that is more recent. Since it is the one that they are using on the USCIS site I would go with that one. Just check back right before you send in your AOS packet to make sure there isn't a revised edition. Good luck!

I might have missed it but when is Ray going to be coming up?

Thanks Yards, that's what I plan to do. He'll be here next Friday. Yippie!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::devil:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yaads.. my kids just had teeth pulled.. its like an epidemic now, kids don't lose their baby teeth and the permanent ones are creeping in..

my oldest had like 3 or 4 pulled just cuz it was past time for them to have fallen out..

Everytime I think of what could have happened I just cringe.. thank God they had no problems.. Feel better girl

sunny mi nuh hear ya chat much bout di wedding?? will it be w/ a JP or a small ceremony, will it be soon or later.. wha ya frock look like??

Timeline
yaads.. my kids just had teeth pulled.. its like an epidemic now, kids don't lose their baby teeth and the permanent ones are creeping in..

my oldest had like 3 or 4 pulled just cuz it was past time for them to have fallen out..

Everytime I think of what could have happened I just cringe.. thank God they had no problems.. Feel better girl

sunny mi nuh hear ya chat much bout di wedding?? will it be w/ a JP or a small ceremony, will it be soon or later.. wha ya frock look like??

Glad they didn't have any problems. Things like that aren't cheap at all :no:

Mi a wonda dey same ting Suns...when yuh go hitch up yuhself? :lol:

Timeline
Was this a dentist or an oral surgeron?

Dentist. Should have never allowed him to do what he did. Should have just gone straight to the OS.

Agreed. And he should've never taken it on if you had all those "problems" as he called them. He should have been a real dentist and referred you to an oral surgeon. I wouldn't pay him a dime. You will have to find yourself a good OS to clean up his mess.

Thanks Yards, that's what I plan to do. He'll be here next Friday. Yippie!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::devil:

Doesn't that sound awesome - next Friday???!!! He can dress up for Halloween!!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Was this a dentist or an oral surgeron?

Dentist. Should have never allowed him to do what he did. Should have just gone straight to the OS.

I learned that lesson the hard way too - as a result, I now permanently carry a piece of a drill that is lodged down in my tooth after a root canal! Hope you feel better soon, Yardie -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Yeah she looks hot riding..I said same thing and Dwayne looked at me sideways too. :rofl:

You talking about Denise, Wakey? I want a little outfit like she has! Biker Barbie is what I call it.

Wakey..I have to agree..u have to stick it out the best u can..if u don't try how can u say you have done everything to keep ur relationship going.

JG...hubby went to visit the MIL... :whistle:

Better him then you, huh? Are your ears ringing?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
sus..how could u ever trust another medical professional again after all of this u been chat bout today??!!!

LMAO!!!!!

LOL - The stories that I could tell you! I used to do medical malpractice work! It's a scary world!

Timeline
sus...u gotta check the local spots..let ur SO take u...or even into Kingston

We were downtown in MoBay at some shady looking place. Couldn't tell you the name of it, though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Check out the AOS forums cause this is always a topic of conversation. Someone, Pushbrk or someone of equal brilliance, has said that's when the law or rule or whatever expires and that's when they need to go back and make new one's. It's not when the actual form expires. If you search, you will find the answer.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
sus..how could u ever trust another medical professional again after all of this u been chat bout today??!!!

LMAO!!!!!

LOL - The stories that I could tell you! I used to do medical malpractice work! It's a scary world!

I have one for you, Sus. My mom works in a hospital HR department. They are being sued by a GUY who says he is pregnant and the hospital won't deliver the baby.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

LMAO, JG -

I have seen some bizarre ones -

One sad but funny one - we had a family sue the hospital for wrongful death - This guy had come in all out of control to the ER - they restrained him, and gave him meds - he seemed to have calmed down so they released the restraints - he jumped out the window of the 6th floor - As witnesses for the plaintiffs, they subpoenaed the entire board of directors - Because when he jumped, he went past the boardroom window during a board meeting!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.