• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawns..i thought it was Asian too..but wah mi know

She did say he slipped it off...

Sus..if she was caught up in the moment maybe she souldn't tell...if he had none on to begin with...she had no comparison...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
He took it off. When did she realize that and if she did why did she let him continue. I've had a boyfriend who tried to put holes in the tip of the condom. I don't care how good it looks or if you can JUMP ROPE with it. Strap it up or dat naw come near mi.

LMAO - why did you edit?

I didn't want to offend anyone. The part with jump rope you can figure it our :whistle:

Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

ok i got a question what is with adding gay to names like Sasha-Gay Christie-Gay....my SIL gave me some names here are hers:Khian, Chrisselle, Kameisha, Kimeish, Gabriella, Sharpay, Chrisilee, Kimberlee, Christie-Gay,Haley, Kwesian, Chrissan

Jah'Love, like my best friend PeteGaye

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
ok i got a question what is with adding gay to names like Sasha-Gay Christie-Gay....my SIL gave me some names here are hers:Khian, Chrisselle, Kameisha, Kimeish, Gabriella, Sharpay, Chrisilee, Kimberlee, Christie-Gay,Haley, Kwesian, Chrissan

LMAO..wah mek dem feel every child must have a part of their name from di daddy..cho..CHRISELLE...!!

OK..MI LIKE Gabriella..mi like Kendra, Elise, Naomi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny...I'm one of the "anns" lol

I kno a lotta girls with the "eisha" at the end too....leneisha, keneisha, taneisha

Ive heard this name alot too Tessnie, Shanique, Janique. I like Tessanne Chins name too. Then she would be name after an actress n singer lol she would get joked right. I dont want her gettin joked in school! Well noone here would most likely not know who any Tessanne is.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Jah'love don't kill me and don't tell Chris. This is another name and I diddn't make it up. It's my goddaugther's name. I think she's 13 now...you ready "Omarniesha"...you get it. We call her Neisha. Her dad named her.

:) chris already got two name after him. CHRISSEANNA AND CHRISTEANNA

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Timeline
LOL, Lawny - I meant the first part of what you originally wrote, didn't realize you edited the last part of it too -

Sunny is going to name her daugther Rayanna or Rayette or Rayiesha or Raynah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

mi live Tessane to..even Tessa...no she wouldn't get laughed at...just affi go correct ppl all di time fi seh her name right

Timeline

My cousin name is Omari (Omar-Ree). I love that name.

oh yeah, i watched this movie with queen latifah where the character she played had HIV, there was a boy on there names Omari

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Top 10 Jamaican baby names

1 Drusilla Jamaica

2 Raeni Jamaica

3 Damerae Jamaica

4 Dante Jamaica

5 Vea Jamaica

6 Veruca Jamaica

7 Taniyah Jamaica

8 Lora Jamaica

9 Khenan Jamaica

10 Alvita Jamaica

Sus, are they serious about #1

ha my middle name is Rae

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island - I've always dreamed of owning a little guest house/inn on the beach...I need to start saving towards it OR lawny can give me some of her donations :devil:

Ok Marie - we'll be partners. If we both start saving now, maybe in 15-20 years we might be able to do it!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.