SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone! Yesterday was yet a nother blessed day with my husband. We went bowling and the arcade. I rode the heck out of the motorcycle game. It makes me want a bike. Any women on here ride?

On a more mushy note. I just want to tell those of you who may be struggling during your visa journey to bring your SO home to keep at it. Just keep going. Do the paperwork, make one more phone call, and don't give up on the love you've found.

I'm praying for you guys still on this journey or just beginning to bringing your SOs home to you because it is the best feeling in the word to wake up to them every day.

Be blessed today ya'll

Wakey

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
(sigh) anyone else missing JA right now :crying:

I was daymn near tears last night missing JA. I was in my 3rd hour of standing in the freezing rain at my son's football. I could no longer feel my toes and was shriving like I was having a seizure again - I just wanted to cry and drive to the airport so I could wear my flip flops again.... :crying:

We have snow flurries here today......... :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Good morning ladies,

wonderful to see that everyone made it back from JA (or maybe not so wonderful)

Congrats to Marlita, I can't believe it.. i have been reading her blog almost since the beginning, hard to believe this day has come YAYYYYY

Can't wait to see u guys pics, sounds like they are great and ya'll had FUN!!

sunny, RG is a giant too, I also love standing real close to him and looking up at him and standing on my tippy toes for a kiss LOL..did jawi tell u she picked out a new name for u "sunray" LOL

Timeline
LOL - I was reading to catch up - I logged back in to see if we had any news of Marlita.

I love the headstand pic, Honey, too cute!

I just got home from the hospital - my sister rushed my Mom to the ER this afternoon with an asthma attack and they admitted her, so I went up with a change of clothes and her book to spend time with her for a while. Now I am off to do homework :(

Honey, Did you take forms with you for Dwayne to sign? He has to sign his 325A and his letter of intent -

Sorry to hear that Sus. (F) Hope she is doing better today.

Timeline

WAKEY, so glad to see u and hubby are doing well, its truly and encouragement. I pray u feel this way forever!!

...thats a cutie u have there to girl, I don't blame u for not showing all of him on the avatar LOL.. a joke mi a mek!!!

Timeline
Hey Sunny..you have any crazy stories of anything you saw at the Embassy?

Nope, because Ray and I stayed in section A the entire time. We never got moved to the drama section. (Section C) where you hear all the drama. lol We went from window 6 to turn in our forms to window 8 for the interview. It's was that simple. I only heard a few people get blue slipped for needing to do DNA testing and one 87 year old man that needed to come back with birth certificates for all of his kids. Everyone else was approved.

Sunny, did you notice any approvals for fiances without the USC?

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies,

Congrats to Marlita, I can't believe it.. i have been reading her blog almost since the beginning, hard to believe this day has come YAYYYYY

sunny, RG is a giant too, I also love standing real close to him and looking up at him and standing on my tippy toes for a kiss LOL..did jawi tell u she picked out a new name for u "sunray" LOL

I am the one who is the giant . I am 5'9 and Roan is only 5'3. Just take a look at my atavar pic

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Good morning ladies,

Is he really... There are tons of tall guy's in JA. I saw that new new when I was in Jamaica. Looks like I will have to change it huh? I actually thought about that name when I joined. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

1luv.. i am not one to sleep on those short guys either girl, I had this friend and he was shorter than me but i swear his swag and his confidence made him look 10 ft tall, I always felt special when I was w/ him..

Timeline
LOL - I was reading to catch up - I logged back in to see if we had any news of Marlita.

I love the headstand pic, Honey, too cute!

I just got home from the hospital - my sister rushed my Mom to the ER this afternoon with an asthma attack and they admitted her, so I went up with a change of clothes and her book to spend time with her for a while. Now I am off to do homework :(

Honey, Did you take forms with you for Dwayne to sign? He has to sign his 325A and his letter of intent -

Sorry to hear that Sus. (F) Hope she is doing better today.

Ditto... Hope she's doing ok sus. Praying for her to get well soon.

ROC

Timeline
Hey Sunny..you have any crazy stories of anything you saw at the Embassy?

Nope, because Ray and I stayed in section A the entire time. We never got moved to the drama section. (Section C) where you hear all the drama. lol We went from window 6 to turn in our forms to window 8 for the interview. It's was that simple. I only heard a few people get blue slipped for needing to do DNA testing and one 87 year old man that needed to come back with birth certificates for all of his kids. Everyone else was approved.

Sunny, did you notice any approvals for fiances without the USC?

Nope, I didn't really see much. Most were families applying for visas. Maybe Marlita will have some stories for us.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Timeline
thanks ryon, i cant help it, im just naturally stoopid...LOL... dwayne says all the time baby you are something else...hahaha

oh yeah, ryon my computer was acting up, when you PM me, but about Fishermans, i wouldnt stay there again, we had ants, i got so many mosquito bites i may as well have slept outside, the couch and two chairs were hard as bricks, on the upside the kitchen had a new bar, fridge and microwave as well as cabinets, but the bedroom was just ok, the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was yucky, the water pressure was low, the tub ran water on the floor all the time, for what it was worth i almost preferred Sandcastles better which was around the corner.

We loved Sandcastles!! I would definitely stay there again. I did get some mosquito bites but I never saw any. And the water was super hot - I was in heaven.

Timeline

Good Morning all! hope everyone has a blessed day!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
then maybe that is why my belly is all jacked up now, the goat is trying to get out, i dont do red meat, and hell i ate at least 2 cheese patties while i was there, cause they were so goood, but i havent had red meat in over two years now....

Okay, someone tell me this - why are cheese patties made with beef? I said they taste just like a taco!!

:thumbs: i found Sandcastles on expedia for $64 a night. YEAH

Perfect, book it!! I paid $68.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.