SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This was probably already answered as I'm a day late. If it was me I would try to get the medical done without it, just make sure he brings the birth certificate. They seem to be a little flexible about the rules. A didn't have the interview letter yet but they didn't pitch any kind of stink about it. But continue on with the interview - for both of them and then if they blueslip the son, just deal with that.

Is she going down for the interview?

That's what I told her, that seems to be my thoughts too - She is going down for the interview. I have a feeling they are going to hit the DNA wall anyway - they added him to the BC for his son - but he wasn't married to the mother - He has full custody, though - Such a gorgeous little boy with golden dreads!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks ryon, i cant help it, im just naturally stoopid...LOL... dwayne says all the time baby you are something else...hahaha

oh yeah, ryon my computer was acting up, when you PM me, but about Fishermans, i wouldnt stay there again, we had ants, i got so many mosquito bites i may as well have slept outside, the couch and two chairs were hard as bricks, on the upside the kitchen had a new bar, fridge and microwave as well as cabinets, but the bedroom was just ok, the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was yucky, the water pressure was low, the tub ran water on the floor all the time, for what it was worth i almost preferred Sandcastles better which was around the corner.

Timeline

What room were you in Honey?

Fisherman's wasn't great - my biggest complaint was the furniture in the LR - it was so so hard! And they need new beach chairs as well - but we bribed the beach chair guys and they gave us the ones from a different resort, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Room 14 on the bottom

Sus and lawny, how come yall dont think it was chicken soup??? it was peppery and creamy :crying: with veggies in it and tasted really good, do they not normally serve chicken soup at round robins, only mannish wata??

then maybe that is why my belly is all jacked up now, the goat is trying to get out, i dont do red meat, and hell i ate at least 2 cheese patties while i was there, cause they were so goood, but i havent had red meat in over two years now....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO... Jawi Ray is 6'2. I'm 5'3 or 5'4. Looks like Honey and I are the same height. :lol:

I'm 5'7 and I still only came up to his shoulder!!! And he has this deep voice like it comes from his toes.

:rofl: I love standing on my tippy toes to kiss him. LMAO

Mawnin Yardies, I'm back at work today. Ugh!

Congrats to Marlita and Evan. Where's Jski, we need to hear that you made it??

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Room 14 on the bottom

Sus and lawny, how come yall dont think it was chicken soup??? it was peppery and creamy :crying: with veggies in it and tasted really good, do they not normally serve chicken soup at round robins, only mannish wata??

then maybe that is why my belly is all jacked up now, the goat is trying to get out, i dont do red meat, and hell i ate at least 2 cheese patties while i was there, cause they were so goood, but i havent had red meat in over two years now....

My belly is torn up.... First time to.... Ugh! :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
thanks ryon, i cant help it, im just naturally stoopid...LOL... dwayne says all the time baby you are something else...hahaha

oh yeah, ryon my computer was acting up, when you PM me, but about Fishermans, i wouldnt stay there again, we had ants, i got so many mosquito bites i may as well have slept outside, the couch and two chairs were hard as bricks, on the upside the kitchen had a new bar, fridge and microwave as well as cabinets, but the bedroom was just ok, the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was yucky, the water pressure was low, the tub ran water on the floor all the time, for what it was worth i almost preferred Sandcastles better which was around the corner.

:lol:

:thumbs: i found Sandcastles on expedia for $64 a night. YEAH

I am NOT having the Chicken Soup!

love.jpg

Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Just poppin in to spread some airline travel info.... which if this new rule is passed....fun fun !!

Hope all is well !

AIRLINES: Electronic Boarding Passes Will Expand in 2009

10/22/2008 -

The U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will expand its acceptance of airline boarding passes as electronic bar codes on passengers’ cell phones and personal digital assistants (PDAs) next year. Airlines send these codes to the phones and PDAs, so that passengers can show them at airport boarding gates in lieu of paper boarding passes. (The paper passes will continue to be used, of course.) This option is popular with business travelers who like to keep all of their travel data on their handheld devices.

U.S. officials are expected to announce final rules today for the long-delayed ”Secure Flight” prescreening program for airline passengers that’s set to launch in early 2009. Under the new rules, travel agents & airlines will be required to collect not just passenger names, but also gender and birthdates, so that this data can be matched more accurately against federal terrorism watch lists.

Kelly

Timeline

suNNY when you have any spare time can you help me price flights for the dates of january 5th thru the 9th, im flexible about the weeks but it has to be a monday thru friday, deal, or possiblly an overnight flight on sunday thru to friday, i really dont care what week i go, but i would prefer sooner in January than later.. i found one on united last night for 337 round trip and then another one on spirit for 429.00 but i wont really have any extra cash till friday so i want to get the ticket ASAP, so its out the way.

I know your glad you wont have to do this anymore going back and forth to JA.

SUS nope cause ours was a like a queen size maybe ,, but for the most part we were out on the patio after it got dark :devil:...:lol:

Edited by honeychild36

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.