SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tre, Mrs. Palmer and Jawi876 how are you ladies doing today? Mrs. P. I hope your wedding anniversary was very special for the two of you.

Hey Rox...our anniversary was WONDERFUL...the entire week couldn't have been more perfect...except for the fact that we couldn't get to Ochi to meet everyone :( On our actual anniversary he woke me up at 5:30 am to tell me Happy Anniversary. And then we talked for the next hour or so about the past year, and what positive changes we wanted to make for the next year coming up. He was so cute, telling me how completng marrying me had been for him, and how he wanted to live the rest of his life showing me how much I meant to him. Then he ordered me to stay in bed while he cooked breakfast, and served me in his undies and a smile ;) Later in the day we packed a lunch and a bottle of champagne, and walked down to the beach. It was so relaxing, and intimate on our little section of the beach. It was perfect. And we were abl to talk and talk and just enjoy each other. Later that night we just stayed in, ate dinner, and watched movies. The perfect end to a perfect day. I do love that man, and will spend the rest of my life showing him just how much. (L)

wow

i am speechless

love.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Morning all!

d2.gif

I am way behind...I can see that Honey is back! :rofl:

Talked to Lita at the airport and she said "we got the visa..it was a breeze"

yall might already know that..but incase it isnt in the next 10 pages...there it is :)

Congrats Lita and Evan! No one else had heard, Shrewdie - thanks for sharing!

Congrats Lita and Evan :dance:

love.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

Thank you!

It is so hard to believe in that.

I called NVC today and got RFE

This month is one year since we filed...and nowhere NEAR the end.

Pray for me guys :crying:

What do you think the RFE is for? Oh, I'm so sorry.

for DS230

Questions 13, 20, 22, 23 were "incomplete"

I called and only one of them was even possibly legitimate, maybe 2

they are going to pull my file, etc.,etc.,

I went ahead and corrected that one and sent it in

one was about his education....not wrong at all

one was his address...not wrong at all

the other was his living since 16 and I had one month that did not "overlap"

and the other was his job last 10 years and I may have forgotten to write the job he intended to have here

some of the words would not type in on adobe so I had to write them in when i mailed it and I might have missed that

I made a copy, but the copy was before i wrote those things in

ANYWAY

I corrected that and overnighted it. hopefully it will be fine. they said it would take 10-15 business days for them to get back to me so i figured mailing it was quicker

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Morning yaadies,wha gwaan????

Congrats lita and evan

I apologize in advance to anyone who make have been as grossed out as i am everytime i look at that photo in the headstand....LOL

Lawny, i lucky i didnt come back in a neck brace from trying to whine pon my head...LOL... dont think im gonna be spinning no time soon

lawny... LMAO...when me and dwayne was at the round robin, he came and said baby you want some soup, i said what kind, he said chicken!!!! i was like :no::crying: so he said ok, well later when soup was done he came back with a cup, i was like BABY!!???? but i didnt want to offend anyone so i whispered in his ear, does this have a foot in it??? he said, no you would see it, i said ok, i tried it and it was good as hell then at the bottom of the cup was a piece of something, it was dark so i couldnt tell, i passed it back to him and he ate it...LOL

Timeline
USCIS has tons of job openings, see the link posted: http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/jobsearch...mp;SUBMIT1.y=11

Wow - look at some of those salaries!! No wonder we have to pay so much in fees. Thanks for the post Rox.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

Congrats lita and evan

I apologize in advance to anyone who make have been as grossed out as i am everytime i look at that photo in the headstand....LOL

Lawny, i lucky i didnt come back in a neck brace from trying to whine pon my head...LOL... dont think im gonna be spinning no time soon

lawny... LMAO...when me and dwayne was at the round robin, he came and said baby you want some soup, i said what kind, he said chicken!!!! i was like :no::crying: so he said ok, well later when soup was done he came back with a cup, i was like BABY!!???? but i didnt want to offend anyone so i whispered in his ear, does this have a foot in it??? he said, no you would see it, i said ok, i tried it and it was good as hell then at the bottom of the cup was a piece of something, it was dark so i couldnt tell, i passed it back to him and he ate it...LOL

Honey, my gurl, you know I love you...that was not chicken soup. It's called manish watah...I'll let someone else tell you what it is.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Im gonna expect all of yall that is hanging around right now to be available later, im trying to start filling out forms and i dont have a phocking clue what some of the stuff is asking for, so i will be more specific later when i am home . Island that photo of me in the headstand is ummm not that flattering to say the least, all of my fat is threatening to cover my face, and my crotch is in the air... just wrong on SOOOOO MANY LEVELS.....lol

but i do have a photo of me and dwayne with me whining on him, i may email it to you...LOL>.. maybe

:rofl::rofl: You have my e-mail.

Timeline

Lawny i know what it is, i think??? it was so good, but i specified to D while i was there, no goat balls, no teeth, feet or eyeballs or any heads in anything i eat.

oMG and i swear i must have drank Magnum tonic everyday i was there, it tastes like cough syrup till you mix it with red bull or nitro, i started to bring home a bottle for old times sake :crying:

Timeline
Okay, interview related question -

My friend's future step son's passport has not arrived yet, and they told her he needs it for the medical - she is afraid that if it doesn't come soon, they won't get his medical done in time for the interview - Would it be better to go to the interview without the medical, get a blue slip, and go back or to reschedule the interview?

I am afraid they are going to have to do a DNA test, and my opinion is that it would be better to go get the interview done, because her SO has everything completed.

I think that is what I would do. Worse case, he can follow later.

This was probably already answered as I'm a day late. If it was me I would try to get the medical done without it, just make sure he brings the birth certificate. They seem to be a little flexible about the rules. A didn't have the interview letter yet but they didn't pitch any kind of stink about it. But continue on with the interview - for both of them and then if they blueslip the son, just deal with that.

Is she going down for the interview?

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats lita and evan

Honey, my gurl, you know I love you...that was not chicken soup. It's called manish watah...I'll let someone else tell you what it is.

goat head or cow cod(#######) which one?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Island and Sunny, I love your new avatars.

Sunny, great pics.

Good luck Marlita and whomever else is today!

Hello everyone else.

ME TOO! You ladies look HOT! Sunny absolutely stunning as usual. No offense Island but I thought you were in the big girls club with me. Hubba HUBBA!!! You are smoking! :luv:

LOL - that's cuz you're seeing the front of me!! I'm sitting on my big girls club. :rofl: My motto is you don't see me coming, but you see me going. :yes:

Timeline
Lawny i know what it is, i think??? it was so good, but i specified to D while i was there, no goat balls, no teeth, feet or eyeballs or any heads in anything i eat.

If you had manish wata - sorry it was all in there! :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
LMAO... Jawi Ray is 6'2. I'm 5'3 or 5'4. Looks like Honey and I are the same height. :lol:

I'm 5'7 and I still only came up to his shoulder!!! And he has this deep voice like it comes from his toes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.