SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What's Lush? Is it a store?

Yes, and JG works there PT. Since I don't see her down there, here's the website. She can gve you more info though.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Thanks!! I see there is one in Georgetown.

Yeah, I wanted to stop at that one in June; but I never made it.

That's also one in Tyson's Corner in VA.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
.i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Just don't try to wax yourself at home - you could end up with a hicky in a place you don't want one imoksmiley.gifmooner.gifbadidea.gif

LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ilvu- in college when I used to shave and I had the same iching issues my roommates told me to use witch hazel and I did it works wonders. but I would wax because eventually you start getting razor bumps.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And my personal chef. I was giving him grief about buying a $10 bag of rice. That's a lot of rice. He asked me "Who cooks?"...of course I say "You do". He relies "Don't worry about what I'm buying cause I'm the cook".

Okay... :whistle::whistle:

I'm spoiled..bad... :devil:

$10? We buy it in the $25 bag. It's like 50lbs or something. I know I can't carry it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just don't try to wax yourself at home - you could end up with a hicky in a place you don't want one imoksmiley.gifmooner.gifbadidea.gif

Ilvu- in college when I used to shave and I had the same iching issues my roommates told me to use witch hazel and I did it works wonders. but I would wax because eventually you start getting razor bumps.

Maybe it depends on your hair texture. I never had problems shaving.

Timeline
Sunny,

My husband (fiance at the time) came through JFK when he came up. I was working in PA so I just drove up to pick him up after work and we stayed in a hotel in NJ. And came home first thing the next day (Saturday). He spent the whole day "moving in". He cleaned every room from top to bottom. I just stayed out of the way. The house was already clean..and I hadn't been there in two weeks. Nothing change...same way...he is a cleaning machine B)

I want to drive right back so that's why I put him on the earlier flight. I'm sure he'll want to party and stay up all night, but he'll have to do it on Wednesday night instead of Thursday. lol i wish I could be there with him, but it's to damn expensive.

And my personal chef. I was giving him grief about buying a $10 bag of rice. That's a lot of rice. He asked me "Who cooks?"...of course I say "You do". He relies "Don't worry about what I'm buying cause I'm the cook".

Okay... :whistle::whistle:

I'm spoiled..bad... :devil:

I was so tired of rice in Jamaica. lol Now, I'm ready for it again. We need to all get together once Ray is here. Hopefully Jalove will still be here.

JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

Thank you!

It is so hard to believe in that.

I called NVC today and got RFE

This month is one year since we filed...and nowhere NEAR the end.

Pray for me guys :crying:

Dammit, did they say what it was for Shrewdie?

they said i left some questions incomplete on the DS230

but they are ALL address questions..I dont think they realize Jamaica doesnt have street addresses in the rurual areas. im gonna try to talk to a supervisor tonight :(

Im so mad!!

they don't really have addresses even in the bigger cities, Shrewdie. They should know that by now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
LMAO @ Lawny... yeah i had a couple of batty ridahs on while in JA..

funny thing , we went to a round robin in the district on that saturday night so im ironing a top and some white linen capris, thought i was gonna be looking cute, he came by and was like baby what is this your ironing i said some capris, why he go in my suitcase and got out some short shorts and said here wear the short pants and then found a black top i owned ironed it up and basically dressed me...LOL>.. wasnt till i got to the round robin did i see why he wanted me dressed that way, it was more bubbling and whining there than a little bit... but i had fun and a few of the chics spoke and were friendly once they figured out i wasnt stoosh

Jgay congratulations girl

Honey, sometimes Damien picks out my outfits as well. Although I'm sure he prefers the cheerleaders outfit Kimmy was talking about :blink:

Glad u had a nice trip.

Timeline

There is also stuff called Coochie cream that stops razor bumps - Also works great on your legs.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Island did you change your avatar since this morning?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I shouldn't have but I did anyway!!

Ok so there is a jewelry person at my job selling Tiffany stuff. I just bought me some hoop earrings for $45 and they normally cost $275.

I know we are on such a budge until Dwayne can begin working but I feel I deserved these. :devil: Do ya'll ever do this??

How could you have not gotten them? You might be on a budget, but everyone deserves a treat once in a while.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
What up ladies!

The pictures look nice :thumbs:

I have a ?

I dont know if this was ever discussed b4. But when I met my husband four years ago, he liked the fact that I was not shaved down there. But know he wants me to shave. Does ur SO care if it is shaved/unshaven?

As long as he is getting some, my husband could care less one way or the other. Over the years, he's seen me all kinds of ways.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What's Lush? Is it a store?

Yes, and JG works there PT. Since I don't see her down there, here's the website. She can gve you more info though.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Thanks!! I see there is one in Georgetown.

Yeah, I wanted to stop at that one in June; but I never made it.

That's also one in Tyson's Corner in VA.

I realized that they are bring one to Townson Maryland which is much closer to my house.

Timeline
Thanks everyone for the compliments...hubby would kill me if he finds out that i posted our pics up on the internet...he's not into the whole internet thing and having your faces out for everyone to see...which is why i took so long to post...i wanted to post them a long time ago and i figured ahh what the heck...you guys share your photos why can't i...

Your pics looks great, you guys look amazing together! Good Luck and may God continue to bless you guys in your marriage!

I try to post some pics awhile back it told me it was too something....

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Thanks everyone for the compliments...hubby would kill me if he finds out that i posted our pics up on the internet...he's not into the whole internet thing and having your faces out for everyone to see...which is why i took so long to post...i wanted to post them a long time ago and i figured ahh what the heck...you guys share your photos why can't i...

Your pics looks great, you guys look amazing together! Good Luck and may God continue to bless you guys in your marriage!

I try to post some pics awhile back it told me it was too something....

I got the same messages so I just gave up. They are too big. You have to go and change the pixels ???? or something...just too much work. I posted my myspace address instead.

Timeline
I shouldn't have but I did anyway!!

Ok so there is a jewelry person at my job selling Tiffany stuff. I just bought me some hoop earrings for $45 and they normally cost $275.

I know we are on such a budge until Dwayne can begin working but I feel I deserved these. :devil: Do ya'll ever do this??

That's a good price Wakey!! Hard to pass up a deal like that. And you can turn around and sell them for food if you get really hungry....lol.

Yeah you’re right I guess it’s all in your personal perception and limits. For me, I already maintained a well-groomed area down there anyway. I don’t think women should let hair be growing wild on any part of the body. I hate seeing women in bathing suits with all the hair sticking out.

On the note of pleasing your man I was watching a comedy the other night and this topic came up…..Ladies do you all typically do as much as you can to please your man with the thought that if you don’t he will find someone else who will? I’m not talking extremes that make you feel in any way personally violated.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
:rofl: shaving :rofl: conversation in itself.

:rofl: I'm too afraid I would cut some important lips off to shave. I use other methods. :rofl:

LOL!! I was scared of that the first couple of times as well. I thought that was not a place I wanted a nick from shaving, but I've had no problems. I tried the Nair but it didn't remove the hair very well - just made my skin irritated.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.