SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: shaving :rofl: conversation in itself.

:rofl: I'm too afraid I would cut some important lips off to shave. I use other methods. :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shaved... and he loves to shave to... Everywhere!!!!! :unsure:

DJ does the same - it's gotten to the point that I always bring multiple razors - cause if I leave mine in the shower, I never know what I will find!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Wait a minute :unsure: Men shaving below the belt??? :huh:

:yes: Some men do...I personally don't like a smooth man.

I never really gave it much thought. New one for me. Although, I love a smooth chest.

It was a new one for me too - but doesn't bother me -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I shouldn't have but I did anyway!!

Ok so there is a jewelry person at my job selling Tiffany stuff. I just bought me some hoop earrings for $45 and they normally cost $275.

I know we are on such a budge until Dwayne can begin working but I feel I deserved these. :devil: Do ya'll ever do this??

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Ok so there is a jewelry person at my job selling Tiffany stuff. I just bought me some hoop earrings for $45 and they normally cost $275.

I know we are on such a budge until Dwayne can begin working but I feel I deserved these. :devil: Do ya'll ever do this??

That's a good price Wakey!! Hard to pass up a deal like that. And you can turn around and sell them for food if you get really hungry....lol.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
request!! ...ask him to shave and see wah him seh ...(longkissteet)

Jalove..i'm gonna get some a di ting ffi di baby u like...mi fren suppose to a come up in december

Your man never ask you to do something for him and you obliged?? :unsure:

not shavin..i wouldn't..i just think its a weird request thats all..to each his own..i have nothing against anyone pleasing their man..if he asks me to wear a cheerleader outfit or someting but shavin di punany...nope

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Jalove..i'm gonna get some a di ting ffi di baby u like...mi fren suppose to a come up in december

not shavin..i wouldn't..i just think its a weird request thats all..to each his own..i have nothing against anyone pleasing their man..if he asks me to wear a cheerleader outfit or someting but shavin di punany...nope

You're so funny HotLegz...

I have to ask...Are they real? They have knockoff Tiffany stuff.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LMAO @ Lawny... yeah i had a couple of batty ridahs on while in JA..

funny thing , we went to a round robin in the district on that saturday night so im ironing a top and some white linen capris, thought i was gonna be looking cute, he came by and was like baby what is this your ironing i said some capris, why he go in my suitcase and got out some short shorts and said here wear the short pants and then found a black top i owned ironed it up and basically dressed me...LOL>.. wasnt till i got to the round robin did i see why he wanted me dressed that way, it was more bubbling and whining there than a little bit... but i had fun and a few of the chics spoke and were friendly once they figured out i wasnt stoosh

Jgay congratulations girl

Timeline

That's a good price Wakey!! Hard to pass up a deal like that. And you can turn around and sell them for food if you get really hungry....lol.

lol that is true! lol

Timeline
What's Lush? Is it a store?

Yes, and JG works there PT. Since I don't see her down there, here's the website. She can gve you more info though.

http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Thanks!! I see there is one in Georgetown.

Yeah, I wanted to stop at that one in June; but I never made it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

You're so funny HotLegz...

I have to ask...Are they real? They have knockoff Tiffany stuff.

Yep that's why I'm so excited. I checked the Tiffany site and they have every marking they should have.

I guess I should have be more clear too. It wasn't like Pookie was selling jewlry out of his jacket. This is a jewlry dealer that my company allowed to come in and sell in the lobby. :rofl:

Timeline
JG- I ADORE you. Thank you so much! I am just praying for God to move in a big way!!!!

Even though I don't say it, I think about you every day. You just hang in there. Your time is coming.

Thank you!

It is so hard to believe in that.

I called NVC today and got RFE

This month is one year since we filed...and nowhere NEAR the end.

Pray for me guys :crying:

What do you think the RFE is for? Oh, I'm so sorry.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.