SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey as long as he as his BC he is good to go...he doesn't need his ID

My husband cluldn't care less if i shave or not...i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Island u ok! :rofl:

Welcome back to work Kimmy :( .

Damien used his BC and his mother'sBC to get his passport. It didn't make sense to me but he got in it 2 weeks.

hey Shem..I forgot to reply to u :) yes! dat is all hubby needed was his BC..because his ID was expired

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is my wedding dress...nothing too fancy but i loved it...

016-1-1.jpg

it's beautiful jgay... You guy's look so nice.

Beautiful dress. You're so tiny. What a blessing!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Timeline

Honey;

I see you had on your BATTY RIDAH...

Nice pics jgay.

Honey;

I see you had on your BATTY RIDAH...

Nice pics jgay.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u and Island have problems today lawns..

We are so excited to be chatting..... :wacko:

.i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Just don't try to wax yourself at home - you could end up with a hicky in a place you don't want one imoksmiley.gifmooner.gifbadidea.gif

I didn't get any hickies - but I couldn't bring myself to yank it off after a couple times!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
.i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Just don't try to wax yourself at home - you could end up with a hicky in a place you don't want one imoksmiley.gifmooner.gifbadidea.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::huh::o

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
What up ladies!

The pictures look nice :thumbs:

I have a ?

I dont know if this was ever discussed b4. But when I met my husband four years ago, he liked the fact that I was not shaved down there. But know he wants me to shave. Does ur SO care if it is shaved/unshaven?

Yes, I'm a shaver.

I am too yes it was a request but once I started I realized I like it sooo much better - it's much more hygenic in my opinion. I don't shave though it causes itching. Try cream or waxing :thumbs:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunnyja, congratulations to you and Ray. Many blessing and continue to enjoy each other.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Thanks Roxcie.... How hae you been? It's almost your time to leave for JA now...

Thanks Wakey and Sus... I'm getting ready to book Ray's ticket to come next Friday, but still trying to figure out if I'm going to send him through New York or straight to Baltimore.

Nice avatar pic sunny. If u go NY maybe u guys can shop and enjoy the city n stay a day??

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

request!! ...ask him to shave and see wah him seh ...(longkissteet)

Jalove..i'm gonna get some a di ting ffi di baby u like...mi fren suppose to a come up in december

Timeline
request!! ...ask him to shave and see wah him seh ...(longkissteet)

Jalove..i'm gonna get some a di ting ffi di baby u like...mi fren suppose to a come up in december

Your man never ask you to do something for him and you obliged?? :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's only a 4hr drive from Maryland, so I think I'll do it just to have it if he does want to work right away. There will be jobs I hope since the holidays are right around the corner. The other thing is taxes. He'll have to file his taxes if he's works in 2008. I don't know????? :unsure:

not sure if this is right but if u dont make a certain amt u dont have to file right? dont quote me tho

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.