6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks sunny....:thumbs:

Kimmy, his birth certificate is correct but his ID has the right month and date but the wrong year, and we have been trying to get it corrected for over 3 months, they keep telling us they will get to it, as they had to supposedly had to contact Kingston to make the corrections, or some bull they kept telling us at some place that starts with an E, cant remember the name of it.

1luv, my SO said baby where da hair, i like a likkle hair...LOL... okay i gotta go again im supposed to be running a group i left and said i was on my way to the restroom.

Hey Lawny ( waving)

Jalove...baby soon come???

hey Tymoore

On the edge, nice to meet you,

Timeline
Love the pic, JGay!

Kimmy, how is it being back at work? And we want more pics of the likkle ones!

Sus, i am doing nothin..by friday i'll start...I had like 78 emails :whistle: and mi no check not one yet

Jgay..that dress is beautiful

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
This is my wedding dress...nothing too fancy but i loved it...

016-1-1.jpg

Here are a few more....

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

017-2-1.jpg

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What up ladies!

The pictures look nice :thumbs:

I have a ?

I dont know if this was ever discussed b4. But when I met my husband four years ago, he liked the fact that I was not shaved down there. But know he wants me to shave. Does ur SO care if it is shaved/unshaven?

Shaved... and he loves to shave to... Everywhere!!!!! :unsure:

I get a full brazillian everytime I go visit my SO. So he has never seen it otherwise, he said he wouldn't mind if it wasn't. Maybe I'll test that out next month when I see him and see if he continue to say that.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks sunny....:thumbs:

Kimmy, his birth certificate is correct but his ID has the right month and date but the wrong year, and we have been trying to get it corrected for over 3 months, they keep telling us they will get to it, as they had to supposedly had to contact Kingston to make the corrections, or some bull they kept telling us at some place that starts with an E, cant remember the name of it.

Honey, I would do as Sus suggested and just apply for a new ID. Deal with them if they question it.

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Honey as long as he as his BC he is good to go...he doesn't need his ID

My husband cluldn't care less if i shave or not...i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Island u ok! :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

My husband cluldn't care less if i shave or not...i would go with wax if u are goin to shave..

Guess my computer hiccuped!! LOL I fixed it though..I don't want you to holler at me for long posts. :blush:

Timeline

Thanks everyone for the compliments...hubby would kill me if he finds out that i posted our pics up on the internet...he's not into the whole internet thing and having your faces out for everyone to see...which is why i took so long to post...i wanted to post them a long time ago and i figured ahh what the heck...you guys share your photos why can't i...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

I thought the same thing but he needs an additional form of ID other than BC in order to get a passport. This is what I found

http://www.jamaicacgmiami.org/adultpassprt.html

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back to work Kimmy :( .

Damien used his BC and his mother'sBC to get his passport. It didn't make sense to me but he got in it 2 weeks.

Timeline
Thanks everyone for the compliments...hubby would kill me if he finds out that i posted our pics up on the internet...he's not into the whole internet thing and having your faces out for everyone to see...which is why i took so long to post...i wanted to post them a long time ago and i figured ahh what the heck...you guys share your photos why can't i...

tell him trilax...him done have him WIFE who cares who sees a pic :)

Timeline

I thought the same thing but he needs an additional form of ID other than BC in order to get a passport. This is what I found

http://www.jamaicacgmiami.org/adultpassprt.html

Although this one says he only needs birth certificate if he still lives in JA:

http://www.congenjamaica-ny.org/Applications/ppapp.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.